Primeth's forge/ Infernal Drakenspire Depths

Weizu-DN

@Cyan just out of curiosity but after doing quite a lot of runs since the start of 6.2 I wanted to ask but was there any plans in the future to make some of the loot kinda like group loot? *for example boxes drop for ever player to get loot* for probably primeth and IDD? its ridiculous having to roll on the loot vs 12 people and sometimes the loot isn't even ensured in most IDD runs and primeth most players are starting to get done but after many runs just only one gets the loot. Thank you in advance!

It's actually not that bad for Primeth if you can get 5 runs done quickly with a static, but for iDD considering everyone only has 2 runs per week (+ reset scrolls from any won sieges), it would be more than necessary to at least guarantee an ultimate drop each successful run, if the loot isn't ever going to be boxed (= everyone getting either one ultimate or one legendary piece per run).

Please and thx.

Just now, Capa-KT said:

It's actually not that bad for Primeth if you can get 5 runs done quickly with a static, but for iDD considering everyone only has 2 runs per week (+ reset scrolls from any won sieges), it would be more than necessary to at least guarantee an ultimate drop each successful run, if the loot isn't ever going to be boxed (= everyone getting either one ultimate or one legendary piece per run).

ikr D: its so hard with it like 2 runs a week and even then 2/2 runs could all mythical :( but yeah i agree on the primeth just it would be nice if the ultimate rate was higher or something most of the runs i have been doing was like some 0/5 a week 1/5 2/5 3/5 then to top off random class xD only 800 more runs to go for a full set!!!

Archived