hello guys

GenericUser2781

Welcome back!

The most recent update added the Elite Fledgling set. Once you reach level 55, you will receive the first Enshar/Cygnea campaign, which rewards you the whole set for your class. You cannot get it if you already completed the quest.

As for where to go, once you reach 66, I would go for Mythic AC while you farm for something better. Do not forget tl show up for Dredgion Defense every week for a chance for amazing gear.

Dredgion Defense is a level 66+ massive instance every Sunday at 6:00pm server time for Pandaemonium/Sanctum. You queue up by clicking the little cave icon by your skill bars. The instance accepts hundreds of people, so it's a bit chaotic, but I actually really like it; it's one of my favorite things to do in Aion. As for gear, it delivers Frigida equipment -- regular (orange/eternal), Pure (purple/mythic), and Sophisticated (purple/mythic best). Obviously, the chances for getting Pure or Sophisticated are much slimmer than getting a regular Frigida orange drop, BUT one week I managed to get TWO Pure staffs somehow. Then, of course, I got eternal boots the next three weeks in a row lol. But anyway, the chance is there. You can also get a manastone (+ will vary; you might crap out with a +3 or you might get lucky and snag a +8 or something). The instance will also award a few crafting materials to upgrade your Frigida gear or to sell on the broker. (Sorry if I'm dumbing this down too much, just trying to be as descriptive as possible lol.)

10 hours ago, Vantheria-IS said:

Dredgion Defense is a level 66+ massive instance every Sunday at 6:00pm server time for Pandaemonium/Sanctum. You queue up by clicking the little cave icon by your skill bars. The instance accepts hundreds of people, so it's a bit chaotic, but I actually really like it; it's one of my favorite things to do in Aion. As for gear, it delivers Frigida equipment -- regular (orange/eternal), Pure (purple/mythic), and Sophisticated (purple/mythic best). Obviously, the chances for getting Pure or Sophisticated are much slimmer than getting a regular Frigida orange drop, BUT one week I managed to get TWO Pure staffs somehow. Then, of course, I got eternal boots the next three weeks in a row lol. But anyway, the chance is there. You can also get a manastone (+ will vary; you might crap out with a +3 or you might get lucky and snag a +8 or something). The instance will also award a few crafting materials to upgrade your Frigida gear or to sell on the broker. (Sorry if I'm dumbing this down too much, just trying to be as descriptive as possible lol.)

ty very much it rly helps dude 

12 hours ago, Vantheria-IS said:

Could you tell me what is so good about frigida gear ? I never got any mythical. Is not good for pvp, right ?

11 hours ago, Matsukamy-SL said:

Could you tell me what is so good about frigida gear ? I never got any mythical. Is not good for pvp, right ?

The "regular" (orange/frigida) gear is not amazing. It could be good if you're a fresh level 66 and have nothing else, but yeah. However, Pure is pretty good if you don't have the kinah to buy Apollon (and are not a high enough level to do Cradle of Eternity to get it yourself). Then the top level, Sophisticated, is great gear for even end game. It's some of the best PVE gear in the game. But no, it is not PVP gear. As of right now, the best weapon fusion that is available is the combination of a Sophisticated Frigida and a level 75AP. The Frigida gear includes the PVE atk/def % which is really helpful in PVE.

Archived