nice new paint squirt class

waffles

The area/town they are in, and the enemies remind me of FF VII/Kingdom Hearts. I guess it has a Nomura feel to it. Even the trailer itself seems like a secret ending in KH. Very odd, but it's nice to see NC still feels Aion is profitable enough to continue developing more content for it. 

This is the epitome of throwing darts at the idea dart board, (blindfolded), and hoping something sticks. There are no words to describe what I've just witnessed. WTF NCSoftKR....

If this doesn't lend credence to the notion that this game isnt long for the world, I dunno what else could.

Look out Ereshkigal, I'z gonna tag yo ass. EAST SIDE DAEVAS REPS HARD YO!!

Wow. No thanks.

I believe paint class isn't only new class for Aion but there's another class too

If you checked Aion KR website you will see hooded figure with holding an orb image next to paint class.

However why using orb is still a mystery to me but clearly it will be magic and using clothes.

9 minutes ago, Neleth-KT said:

I believe paint class isn't only new class for Aion but there's another class too

If you checked Aion KR website you will see hooded figure with holding an orb image next to paint class.

However why using orb is still a mystery to me but clearly it will be magic and using clothes.

The hooded figure is Lady Siel, and her section is revealing a New Server.

8 hours ago, Chashu-KT said:

First they turn all of our daeva's into furries and now this?

Dunno who's responsible for all these developmental "ideas", and whom they're attempting to cater to, (and whats wrong with them), but...congrats?You've certaintly accomplished...something...here.

R.I.P. Aion: The Tower of Eternity. It was fun for a while.

Dunno what this new game is called, but Aion it is no longer.

Edit: Oh and btw, picture attempting to slay your enemies with globs of paint squirts all while looking like this:

1362918cbcf70ba68ccb495bbda38e2d_origina

And now you have some idea of where Aion is headed.

Like I said before no thanks, you can keep this chit.

Archived