nice new paint squirt class

waffles

i thought of a very similar idea a long time ago xD

anyways why yall so pressed?? if you dont like the class then dont play it maybe? who cares if it looks silly, you have like 8 other non-silly classes to play as. 

plus, its a PAINTER, how else do you think the skills are supposed to look? 

of course its gonna be colorful, its a painter!!!

34 minutes ago, BeMagnificentt-DN said:

i thought of a very similar idea a long time ago xD

anyways why yall so pressed?? if you dont like the class then dont play it maybe? who cares if it looks silly, you have like 8 other non-silly classes to play as. 

plus, its a PAINTER, how else do you think the skills are supposed to look? 

of course its gonna be colorful, its a painter!!!

The problem with arguments like this is that we can't prevent what others are doing.  It's a matter of whether you feel that a class like this belongs in the lore / game world, or even care.  A lot of us care about things like this and even if we don't play them, it won't prevent us from having to look at everyone who is playing them.

Anyway thumbs down from me on this addition.

1 hour ago, Channing-DN said:

A lot of us care about things like this and even if we don't play them, it won't prevent us from having to look at everyone who is playing them.

but how does that effect you? ok so you have to look at everyone else thats playing it, so? if it bugs you that they exist in the same game as you thats your own problem tbhh. your claim reminds me of many different real world examples that also dont add up either.

at the end of the day, what else were yall expecting? they needed to make a second class for muse, and a clear option is an artist, what were yall expecting to take the spot? a brawler? a magic blader? 

6 minutes ago, BeMagnificentt-DN said:

...at the end of the day, what else were yall expecting? they needed to make a second class for muse, and a clear option is an artist, what were yall expecting to take the spot?

Well, I stated my expectation above. Honestly, I would have supported the Artist class better if they had used a paintbrush and palette for a weapon instead of another type of gun.

14 minutes ago, Sachibi-DN said:

u rlly need to think about Aion IS NOT a medieval game. 

Except it started as a high-fantasy game, with traditional high-fantasy classes.  Environments inspired by Greek/Roman mythology - and your fantasy knights/mages etc.  Towns were magically created or traditional small villages.

Then the technology classes came - some don't feel they really belong at all either.  I didn't really think they did but whatever.

This new class is just a bit too ridiculous for me, as is half the game world looking like a polar bear.  Also the very odd urban trailer where no such areas exist in game.

It's fine that this doesn't bother people - great for them.  

21 minutes ago, BeMagnificentt-DN said:

but how does that effect you? ok so you have to look at everyone else thats playing it, so? if it bugs you that they exist in the same game as you thats your own problem tbhh. your claim reminds me of many different real world examples that also dont add up either.

at the end of the day, what else were yall expecting? they needed to make a second class for muse, and a clear option is an artist, what were yall expecting to take the spot? a brawler? a magic blader? 

Like I said before, it does effect me as I have to watch this strange spray-paint hooligan class run around the game world.  

I don't know why you bring up real world, but in the real world I live in a community with HoAs which means people can't paint their homes hot pink or open stores in the middle of the neighborhood.  These restrictions are in place to keep the community cohesive and home values high.

Aion began with a very well-realized world, with excellent lore, and a cohesive theme.  Now it's losing it's identity and just becoming a hodge-podge of garbage, IMO.

As was posted above, a traditional artist that fit in with the world would make more sense than the urban-outfitters spraypaint class.

37 minutes ago, Channing-DN said:

Like I said before, it does effect me as I have to watch this strange spray-paint hooligan class run around the game world.  

I don't know why you bring up real world, but in the real world I live in a community with HoAs which means people can't paint their homes hot pink or open stores in the middle of the neighborhood.  These restrictions are in place to keep the community cohesive and home values high.

Aion began with a very well-realized world, with excellent lore, and a cohesive theme.  Now it's losing it's identity and just becoming a hodge-podge of garbage, IMO.

As was posted above, a traditional artist that fit in with the world would make more sense than the urban-outfitters spraypaint class.

did you watch the gameplay? the class looks nothing like a "spray paint hooligan"

On 11/21/2018 at 8:11 AM, Heuo-DN said:

I hope this class will be physical/melee class because another caster class is last thing this game needs...

I don't think paint is considered physical attack. It will most likely be close to water dmg. And I'm sure no one wants a magic class in the highest HP type of gear.

On 11/21/2018 at 9:41 AM, Neleth-KT said:

new map ? desert area ?

To me it looks kinda like the desert part of Enshar.

11 hours ago, Kemana-KT said:

Well, I stated my expectation above. Honestly, I would have supported the Artist class better if they had used a paintbrush and palette for a weapon instead of another type of gun.

I would have liked that too like a real artist but I will try it for sure. :)

I think they got the idea by paintball games. Ho well to me this colourist is better than the tech with the bastion. I tried it but even making it small I had so many problems doing the miragent quests in the Marla cave that I abandoned it.  Plus I do not like when my characters change the look.

9 hours ago, TheStorm-KT said:

I was expecting a giant brush xD

they were actually going to make it a giant brush but they changed it xD but omfg a year ago i suggested a painter class that used a giant brush for melee attacks

9 hours ago, TheStorm-KT said:

I don't think paint is considered physical attack. It will most likely be close to water dmg. And I'm sure no one wants a magic class in the highest HP type of gear.

it seems to have both melee and ranged abilities im confused lool, it says is mid ranged but alot of the skills are ranged and there are some melee too

Archived