Weekly Server Maintenance - November 21, 2018

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, November 21, 2018 from 6:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET to 8:00 a.m. CST / 15:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance.
  • Black Cloud Friday sales will begin.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

utcha6109by11.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a pa71xt70hyy11.jpg irh64vn1n0z11.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving to those in the US!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing about my issues?
= bye aion.

11 minutes ago, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

Nenhum evento .. Nenhuma mudança encanta Taxa ... 

Vamos esperar até que a população que decidiu voltar a jogar, desistir de novo xx

Por favor, preste atenção aos seus jogadores, todos os dias damos várias dicas sobre como melhorar, quanto mais tempo demorar, menos jogadores continuarão jogando

ty ;)

he'll probably come with some soft talk, what you're looking at, who are arguing about this and that.
but next week will be the same.

haha Aion

Just now, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, November 21, 2018 from 6:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET to 8:00 a.m. CST / 15:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

Changes? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hahahahahaha

• Routine website and server maintenance.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

utcha6109by11.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a pa71xt70hyy11.jpg irh64vn1n0z11.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving to those in the US!

:P

Not fixing anything? There's a lot of minor things you guys could be fixing it feels like...like

Items:

All the Hearthblooms from the seasonal Shugos (They give items that no longer are usable in the game and just NPC for 1 kinah)

Tons of the old pets   (Lots of the feed rubbish items to pets for an item just don't even give items in return anymore)

Sleeping Wejabobo (Quest Item) still exists and can be summoned. There are other old Quest items from previous patches that still are in the game taking up space that you can't discard

Transformation Scroll boxes have no name in game

Text Issues:

General Merchants have Scrolls under General Items and General Items under Scrolls tab

Hovering over a new Accessory or Weapon only shows the comparison to main hand/left side equipped items

Text gets cut off some items/gear. For example Lakrum Protector's Gear has text that reads "Expansion possible wit..." after the "Expand Mana..." Line. This also effects alot of the older gear in the game along with new gear with higher stats.

The Siege Buff is not displaying correctly 

Enchant Rates suck....Legendary and Ultimate enchant stones are impossible to get.

• Aion Team
28 minutes ago, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

No Events.. No change enchants Rate... 

Let's wait until the population that decided to come back to play, give it up again x.x

Please pay attention to your players, every day we give several tips on how to improve, the longer it takes, the fewer players keep playing

ty ;)

I can't tell you what's coming exactly or when it's coming but we're discussing lots of stuff with the development team. I mentioned last week that the maintenance happening tomorrow was not going to contain anything special due to the holiday over here. Normal processes will resume next week and you'll be seeing an event early December, I promise.

Just now, Cyan said:

I can't tell you what's coming exactly or when it's coming but we're discussing lots of stuff with the development team. I mentioned last week that the maintenance happening tomorrow was not going to contain anything special due to the holiday over here. Normal processes will resume next week and you'll be seeing an event early December, I promise.

the people who are playing on the EK server are going into evergale, idgel dome and dredgion almost always to be beaten by the old server players, it is horrible to get legendary enchants and upgrade pvp gear. Does NCSoft intend to do anything about this problem?

18 minutes ago, Cyan said:

NCsterious....... 

7 minutes ago, LophT-DN said:

the people who are playing on the EK server are going into evergale, idgel dome and dredgion almost always to be beaten by the old server players, it is horrible to get legendary enchants and upgrade pvp gear. Does NCSoft intend to do anything about this problem?

Uhm some of the ppl on EK server are more geared then other servers... We've seen quit a few full Ultimate Players, and tons of Legendary +15 players from EK. You guys must have like amazing RNG on that server compared to the rest of us...

EDIT: Also come on, you guys CHOSE to start from scratch, you should expect to be a bit behind those that stayed and played for years and prepped for the new patch... Just saying

Just now, Rag-DN said:

NCsterious....... 

Uhm some of the ppl on EK server are more geared then other servers... We've seen quit a few full Ultimate Players, and tons of Legendary +15 players from EK. You guys must have like amazing RNG on that server compared to the rest of us

tell me 10 names, and i will check :)

1 minute ago, LophT-DN said:

as pessoas que estão jogando no servidor EK estão entrando em evergale, idgel dome e dredgion quase sempre para serem derrotadas pelos antigos servidores, é horrível conseguir lendários enchants e atualizar equipamentos de pvp. A NCSoft pretende fazer algo sobre este problema?

When I comment on some disadvantages they say I'm crazy.
my disadvantage and about titles of attack speed / speed that all old has and they will draw, who started now will never have
or is a guy who started now with the same equipment same transformation of a veteran will not have the same attack speed / speed casting speed
because the veterans got the quest titles that was taken from the current version

and still think they can attract new players.

Just now, khaly-KT said:

When I comment on some disadvantages they say I'm crazy.
my disadvantage and about titles of attack speed / speed that all old has and they will draw, who started now will never have
or is a guy who started now with the same equipment same transformation of a veteran will not have the same attack speed / speed casting speed
because the veterans got the quest titles that was taken from the current version

and still think they can attract new players.

Gear, Stigmas and Titles. 

is a lot of disadvantage, and ncsoft does nothing to make the game and the new server more interesting for new/returning players.

1 hour ago, Rag-DN said:

Not fixing anything? There's a lot of minor things you guys could be fixing it feels like...like

Items:

All the Hearthblooms from the seasonal Shugos (They give items that no longer are usable in the game and just NPC for 1 kinah)

Tons of the old pets   (Lots of the feed rubbish items to pets for an item just don't even give items in return anymore)

Sleeping Wejabobo (Quest Item) still exists and can be summoned. There are other old Quest items from previous patches that still are in the game taking up space that you can't discard

Transformation Scroll boxes have no name in game

Text Issues:

General Merchants have Scrolls under General Items and General Items under Scrolls tab

Hovering over a new Accessory or Weapon only shows the comparison to main hand/left side equipped items

Text gets cut off some items/gear. For example Lakrum Protector's Gear has text that reads "Expansion possible wit..." after the "Expand Mana..." Line. This also effects alot of the older gear in the game along with new gear with higher stats.

The Siege Buff is not displaying correctly 

Enchant Rates suck....Legendary and Ultimate enchant stones are impossible to get.

Oh I forgot to mention how SMs can strip off your xforms.... Kinah BS... just saying

2 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

Uhm some of the ppl on EK server are more geared then other servers... We've seen quit a few full Ultimate Players, and tons of Legendary +15 players from EK. You guys must have like amazing RNG on that server compared to the rest of us...

EDIT: Also come on, you guys CHOSE to start from scratch, you should expect to be a bit behind those that stayed and played for years and prepped for the new patch... Just saying

Have I ever seen a bigger troll? Not possible.

We barely have people with Ultimate weapons, let alone full Ultimate. I doubt that there is anyone in full legendary to begin with, let alone +15. 

Go troll somewere else.

10 hours ago, Cyan said:

You are discusing with the devs since I have memory :P 

You know that we do not trust so much in the devs. Most of that team do not even know how to play Aion and whats is usefull. And a lot of players has no more patience. I know that you are trying your best (Actually it seems that you are the only one), but people here will need more than promises

You guys complain for everything instead of finding a solution for the problems you are supposed to solve alone. Everyone in this thread is like these ungeared newbs in some games that ask for help to finish their quest/kill NPCs/etc...

Enchant rate sucks? Then you should be enchanting passively, you don't need to enchant gear to get ultimate PvP gear neccesarily, since you can craft ultimate PvP gear. Crafted gear is there for a reason; to fill the gap between the very geared people and the ones who are starting. The ultimate genesis gear is *end game* gear, you are not supposed to have a full set of that in 2-3 months. People reading this would then complain saying "But crafting sucks too! The rates for critical are too low!". If you keep trying and you play enough, you can easily obtain the full ultimate master crafted set in 1-2 months. I already crafted 6 ultimate master pieces by myself. With that set socketed and enchanted a bit, you can easily stand against the people who got the exchange gear from 5.8 and beat a good portion of them. 

There is a solution for the kinah problem too, and that is saving kinah. With the current economics mechanics, there is a lot of deflation, and it's for everyone. It's not like you are being punished and at disadvantage in relation to other players. We are all under the same mechanics, it's affecting everyone. But instead of saving kinah selling overpriced stuff, people come to this forum, complain, and ask for more kinah. Do you believe having more kinah would give you an advantage in the economy? It would be the same for the broker, since we would all have more kinah and thus there would be more inflation, it's stupid. It would only affect your interaction buying things that have a fixed price by the NPCs or the gold shop, and that's not the problem so far. 

The broker fees, the gold shop that sells potions/food/etc, among other things, are there to control the inflation and let new players have a chance against the old players who have participated for a long time in the economy of the game. 

Also, people asking to be able to buy shards.. The game is forcing you to get shards farming because that's needed to keep a healthy economy in relation to the guiding stones, since those are needed to make the ultimate pvp gear and thus fill the potential gaps between the players, and also to purify the genesis gear. Developers didn't design this update with arbitrary decisions, everytime you people ask for NCsoft to change something like adding more kinah, it changes the balance fixing some stuff but breaking others. Think! ffs!xD

Archived