P2W much?

GenericUser22498

So this happened in EK server:

https://gyazo.com/ec304d34c29b4ccbf20f5c1a5c28aced

How? Any plausible explanation?

https://aioncodex.com/us/item/101350042/ -> You can check obtained from and see that is no way for a new server to have those items, unless its a super secret rare gm friendly only that you get from lockbox

https://aioncodex.com/us/item/101350087/ -> Yellow variation. Same thing no obtainable way to get it.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone remember That triple glad Elyos team that first downed primeth Forge.   Sitting at 90k hp with their 10% luna buff.  i faintly remember one of them saying "You guys are going to hate me,  i had my pvp gear on"  implying the others had 90k hp in pve gear?  when red pve gear isn't even obtainable at that point since it was the first Primeth forge kill and red pve crafted gear isn't possible yet.   makes you wonder....

1 minute ago, Cozy-EK said:

We elys get free ultimate welfare gear cuz outnumbered :')

jk prolly 0 IQ NC support handing out impossible gear due to not knowing game mechanics

That's the most probable answer. Someone who spends a lot pestered Support until they gave him exchange gear.

Though I agree that that should be taken from him ASAP along with any other exchange gear that was erroneously given out to people on the fresh start server because that 100% delegitimizes the whole idea of the EK server.

Poorly done, NCWest. Really really poorly done.

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Cozy-EK said:

We elys get free ultimate welfare gear cuz outnumbered :')

jk prolly 0 IQ NC support handing out impossible gear due to not knowing game mechanics

Thats no excuse tho, i remember when in 5.0 i think i maanged to break an AoE polearm at +10, i almost begged for a restoration and was given 0 nyerks.

How can support treat other players different then? The only reason is for their own benefit.

Just now, Shaperz-DN said:

Thats no excuse tho, i remember when in 5.0 i think i maanged to break an AoE polearm at +10, i almost begged for a restoration and was given 0 nyerks.

How can support treat other players different then? The only reason is for their own benefit.

EXCATLY  seeing as @Cyan plays elyos on EK and only some one with GM Powers could have done this

1 minute ago, Shaperz-DN said:

They simply does Shaper, how it always has been. Theres alot of players that even bragged about getting support to give their items back after break because they spent $$$$ in game (aka Dior)

6 minutes ago, Tohur-EK said:

we can't GMs/CMS should NOT be allowed to actually play the game at all

actually I would love to see GMs and other people from NCwest playing Aion. Is that we totally need!!!

of course it is not supposed to have GMs taking advantage from other players, but is really great if they are there looking the game and thinking about how to fix issues. 

That weapon should not exist on EK. But if we had a GM testing things there, is not something bad. If that player goes to sieges or instances and use that gear to defeat other players. that is something bad. 

1 minute ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

actually I would love to see GMs and other people from NCwest playing Aion. Is that we totally need!!!

of course it is not supposed to have GMs taking advantage from other players, but is really great if they are there looking the game and thinking about how to fix issues. 

That weapon should not exist on EK. But if we had a GM testing things there, is not something bad. If that player goes to sieges or instances and use that gear to defeat other players. that is something bad. 

Gms have a test server @Gideon said that in the last preview stream, and they have gm accounts to make tests, people saw that player in dredgion already.

2 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

And there comes the excuse "oh we were testing". Theres a test server for that, theres no such thing as testing in a live server. Plus GMs should not ever be allowed to play the game because it simply makes people doubt about they.

Archived