P2W much?

GenericUser22498

5 minutes ago, Shaperz-DN said:

Thats no excuse tho, i remember when in 5.0 i think i maanged to break an AoE polearm at +10, i almost begged for a restoration and was given 0 nyerks.

How can support treat other players different then? The only reason is for their own benefit.

Most likely case is he wasn't truthful about the situation. Ie. NPC some PVE legendary polearm and pretend it was the welfare pvp one etc.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Shaperz-DN said:

Gms have a test server @Gideon said that in the last preview stream, and they have gm accounts to make tests, people saw that player in dredgion already.

Yes. I know about the test server. But still I would like to see them on our servers sometimes. So they can see what we see. If we found issues or bots or unbalanced things. It is a good way to keep in touch with the community. 

I wouldn´t mind if they want to test all the upgrades or rates while standing in lakrum in the middle of us. Even if we have to see imposible gear on the LFG messages. 

But I repeat, if somebody obtains those items from GMs and use them against others, then became something wrong. 

• Aion Team

Hi all, 

We're investigating this issue and will be taking action as needed. To clear something up, while it is true that I do play the game on EK, my character and account do not have access to the sort of systems that can grant items nor was this done by myself. Feel free to continue discussing as you would like but please keep your comments civil. 

Thank you.

13 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hi all, 

We're investigating this issue and will be taking action as needed. To clear something up, while it is true that I do play the game on EK, my character and account do not have access to the sort of systems that can grant items nor was this done by myself. Feel free to continue discussing as you would like but please keep your comments civil. 

Thank you.

Kind of hard to be Civil when that person had Gear that no one can get on the EK server. So someone did something. Than its whom else got it? now thats a bigger issue to us players. Because we all joined EK to get away from it , We wanted balance not handouts.  " looking into it" we wanna see some kinda action, because as far as some of us are concerned that player cheated some how and someone in ncsoft screwed up.  idk how yall are gonna find out whom all been handed out things, but i hope you do just imagine the upset! thats caused by it now and if nothing gets done im sure others will be even more raged. 

How many times i saw GM's exchanging gear for some and not others if it blew up, Panesterra itens exchange, different treatment if you spend money, etc etc the list goes on and on. And some people are concerned why Aion fail in NA. 

After this episode i won't spend 1 more penny in to this game. NcWest team doesn't deserve my money at all when they do shady stuff.

38 minutes ago, KnightRider-EK said:

How many times i saw GM's exchanging gear for some and not others if it blew up, Panesterra itens exchange, different treatment if you spend money, etc etc the list goes on and on. And some people are concerned why Aion fail in NA. 

After this episode i won't spend 1 more penny in to this game. NcWest team doesn't deserve my money at all when they do shady stuff.

You spent money on the game after the previous episodes? 

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Hi all, 

Thank you.

You are the one accused how can you investigate yourself?

1 minute ago, Tohur-EK said:

You are the one accused how can you investigate yourself?

There there. Reading is hard. We know. He said in the post you quoted that his account does not have access to the systems that grant items and he doesn't say that -he- is going to investigate anything. He said "we".. as in NCWest. Who else did you think was going to investigate? Us? Right. They are just going to hand their database over to us and let us look around.

Seriously. This is a very serious thing and it would be very damning if NCWest swept this under the rug, but it is hardly some vast conspiracy.

Relax. Take a deep breath and maybe a walk outside.

Just now, Aly-DN said:

There there. Reading is hard. We know. He said in the post you quoted that his account does not have access to the systems that grant items and he doesn't say that -he- is going to investigate anything. He said "we".. as in NCWest. Who else did you think was going to investigate? Us? Right. They are just going to hand their database over to us and let us look around.

Seriously. This is a very serious thing and it would be very damning if NCWest swept this under the rug, but it is hardly some vast conspiracy.

Relax. Take a deep breath and maybe a walk outside.

Regardless if his normal account does or not he still has access to GM

oh yea were not gonna be silent on this we wanna know how why and what are ya gonna? specially and specifically  if you guys are going to check and search to find out all whom got hands by  what ever Gm, even if they have access to gm commands on the normal account or not they still have access to an account that allows them to 

1. adjust gp

2.Adjust AP

3. give iteams

4. remove iteams

and ect by a / command. 

2 minutes ago, Tohur-EK said:

Regardless if his normal account does or not he still has access to GM

So basically -you- are accusing him? Good. Let's remember that. And when this turns out to be someone at Support doing what they do best (i.e. messing everything up because they can't walk and chew gum at the same time), you can apologize right here to him.

Deal?

Just now, Aly-DN said:

So basically -you- are accusing him? Good. Let's remember that. And when this turns out to be someone at Support doing what they do best (i.e. messing everything up because they can't walk and chew gum at the same time), you can apologize right here to him.

Deal?

I pointed out he played here other  accused him but REGARDLESS we need to know how this happen and why it happened

Just now, Tohur-EK said:

I pointed out he played here other  accused him but REGARDLESS we need to know how this happen and why it happened

Yes. We do. And not one person has said that we don't. This is a very serious thing. Very. Everyone is upset about this, but you are actually making accusations. That's the difference.

So if you are wrong, will you apologize?

8 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Yes. We do. And not one person has said that we don't. This is a very serious thing. Very. Everyone is upset about this, but you are actually making accusations. That's the difference.

So if you are wrong, will you apologize?

can you not read lol I never out right accused him just pointed out we have a GM/CM playing the game in a legion participating in sieges and crap while back when Nix was still here they were allowed to play but that was against the rules even on their normal accounts 

11 minutes ago, Tohur-EK said:

can you not read lol I never out right accused him just pointed out we have a GM/CM playing the game in a legion participating in sieges and crap while back when Nix was still here they were allowed to play but that was against the rules even on their normal accounts 

I think those rules are only a thing because people seemingly can't understand that GMs are able to be impartial. Why risk your job for some pixels lol... it's not like they are giving us an advantage as you can clearly see by the siege results.

Archived