P2W much?

GenericUser22498

3 hours ago, Tohur-EK said:

EXCATLY  seeing as @Cyan plays elyos on EK and only some one with GM Powers could have done this

cyan is a gm what??? you should google what a cm means before you start posting useless comments on this thread. im pretty sure cyan is figuring out how jirachi got that weapon. stop blaming cyan when cyan is a really helpful cm and does a lot for everyone. theres a million reasons jirachi could have that weapon when this game is full of issues. if something goes wrong with the game you shouldnt instantly think CYAN CAUSED THIS!!!. 

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Cozy-EK said:

I think those rules are only a thing because people seemingly can't understand that GMs are able to be impartial. Why risk your job for some pixels lol... it's not like they are giving us an advantage as you can clearly see by the siege results.

siege results don't start that 4 to 1 crap lol.. numbers were even last night pretty much maybe 20 more asmos then you derps .. plus you had buff so GG

14 minutes ago, Cozy-EK said:

I think those rules are only a thing because people seemingly can't understand that GMs are able to be impartial. Why risk your job for some pixels lol... it's not like they are giving us an advantage as you can clearly see by the siege results.

Because it happened before. GM's go over the rules for some players. Duhh wake up!

2 minutes ago, KnightRider-EK said:

Because it happened before. GM's go over the rules for some players. Duhh wake up!

I think you are confused.

There are two types of GMs. The first actually work at the NCWest offices. Cyan and Hime are CMs but also have "GM" accounts that allow them to go in game in GM hide and look around. I assume Gideon has one of those accounts, too, as he is the Game Producer. Then there are the Support people who answers tickets. They work at an entirely different office and I would be greatly surprised if any of them have ever played Aion. In fact most of them have never even heard of the game and just answer tickets with copy&paste answers.. that usually have nothing to do with the question you are asking or that are full of information that is years out of date. 

It's the second "GMs" that have done things like this before. They are the ones that have gone against the set rules and given players multiple tries when their gear broke in the last patch. They are the ones that seem to always be granting special favors to people that cry hard enough and/or spend tons of money. They are the ones that can't seem to find their rear-ends even if they use both hands.

My money is on one of these Support GMs deciding that this player (and perhaps others) should have things they are not entitled to.

Though let's not forget that the player mentioned actually asked for the item and was cheerfully using it well aware they had something that they shouldn't have.

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

So basically -you- are accusing him? Good. Let's remember that. And when this turns out to be someone at Support doing what they do best (i.e. messing everything up because they can't walk and chew gum at the same time), you can apologize right here to him.

Deal?

<3

55 minutes ago, Ahri-KT said:

i want to see proof or did you just have nothing else to do and decided to post this

You want to see? PFT what are you? A turd? Just ask arround! YES i do have proof and 90% of the players knows how some people have a different treatment here. I think you never played this game or you living in another planet!

49 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

I think you are confused.

There are two types of GMs. The first actually work at the NCWest offices. Cyan and Hime are CMs but also have "GM" accounts that allow them to go in game in GM hide and look around. I assume Gideon has one of those accounts, too, as he is the Game Producer. Then there are the Support people who answers tickets. They work at an entirely different office and I would be greatly surprised if any of them have ever played Aion. In fact most of them have never even heard of the game and just answer tickets with copy&paste answers.. that usually have nothing to do with the question you are asking or that are full of information that is years out of date. 

It's the second "GMs" that have done things like this before. They are the ones that have gone against the set rules and given players multiple tries when their gear broke in the last patch. They are the ones that seem to always be granting special favors to people that cry hard enough and/or spend tons of money. They are the ones that can't seem to find their rear-ends even if they use both hands.

My money is on one of these Support GMs deciding that this player (and perhaps others) should have things they are not entitled to.

Though let's not forget that the player mentioned actually asked for the item and was cheerfully using it well aware they had something that they shouldn't have.

I'm not pointing fingers to ANYONE HERE. Just said GM'S treat people differently. 

5 minutes ago, KnightRider-EK said:

You want to see? PFT what are you? A turd? Just ask arround! YES i do have proof and 90% of the players knows how some people have a different treatment here. I think you never played this game or you living in another planet!

I'm not pointing fingers to ANYONE HERE. Just said GM'S treat people differently. 

But there are two types of GMs and the GMs you are referring to are the people at Support who are well known for being flat-out, pants-on-head stupid. They don't play Aion. 

Just now, KnightRider-EK said:

Like i said: Not pointing fingers to anyone! 

But tell me, how that weapon appeared there?

I don't know for sure.

But having been around this game for far too many years, I can hazard a guess. That player submitted a ticket to Support saying that they didn't get their exchange gear. Or maybe they pointed out that they had paid $$$ so they could have exchange gear on their character on DM or KT and that Support should give them the exchange gear on their new character on EK instead. (You know.. just move it over!) They were probably told no.. multiple times. But they kept at it and added some whining and crying about how they had spent thousands and thousands of real money on Aion and blah blah blah. (Don't forget that in the past we had someone call a senior executive at NCWest and -cry- because his account was caught and banned for hacking. People do weird things.) And Support, because they don't Aion and don't care and are mental midgets, gave it to them. Support. Not Cyan. Not Hime. Not Gideon. Some do-nothing over at Support.

Just a guess. 

Will totally apologize to the geniuses at Support if I am wrong!

2 hours ago, Lethality-DN said:

So you idiots want GMs to play the game on normal servers so they see how the game operates and see what’s wrong. But when they do you bash on them for playing. Make up your minds you single moms and BRs. Stop being wizards and just play the game.

No need to be xenophobic in your comment just to offend people.

49 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

I don't know for sure.

But having been around this game for far too many years, I can hazard a guess. That player submitted a ticket to Support saying that they didn't get their exchange gear. Or maybe they pointed out that they had paid $$$ so they could have exchange gear on their character on DM or KT and that Support should give them the exchange gear on their new character on EK instead. (You know.. just move it over!) They were probably told no.. multiple times. But they kept at it and added some whining and crying about how they had spent thousands and thousands of real money on Aion and blah blah blah. (Don't forget that in the past we had someone call a senior executive at NCWest and -cry- because his account was caught and banned for hacking. People do weird things.) And Support, because they don't Aion and don't care and are mental midgets, gave it to them. Support. Not Cyan. Not Hime. Not Gideon. Some do-nothing over at Support.

Just a guess. 

So better NcWest change their employees team, they ruining the game. No wonder the population going down.
Rules are made to be followed, what they doing is ridiculous. 

51 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

I don't know for sure.

Just a guess. 

My theory was the same as aly as soon as i saw the weapon popping in my chat. The problem of aion is people trying to get advantage in anyway they can and its even worse when we have a support that doesnt know anything about the game. Another day i asked in a ticket something about Ashunatal Dredgion and the GM told me it was an instance for lvls below 75! LOL. Ncwest really need to hire people to work in support that have at least a little bit of knowledge about the game, no need for them to know how to beat the hardest dungeon or whatever, just the basic things about the game.

ohhh. calm down!

I Think we need to realize this is a game and not something important. 

Cyan does not need to steal that shity weapon. As some people said there is a test server where they can even use "God´s Finger Polearm" or even the instakill skill (like Gydeon in the twichs). If Cyan wants to really try some "fantasy power" he can go there and do what he wants. Also you have to remember that Aion is his job. He is probably not so interest in those things like we do. 

Accusing him about stealing that crapy weapon just to abuse other players in PvP, to me sounds like a child accusing his mom about having a larger plate of soup for herself. I am embarrased just to read something like this. Really we need to remember that we are in a game. A virtual place. And he is the CM. 

IMO this looks much more to corruption. Prob that player in the picture is just a normal player, and he obtained that item from somebody. Maybe he paid real money to that person or was a friend. I am thinking maybe, somebody from support. 

Also, Cyan, I am glad you are playing Aion! I think that you will be able to see much better all the things we talk about. it is nice to see that some people there is really interested in having real experience from the game. Usually it is not the same to test the game and knowing the patch notes, than what happen in the field with a large community. I hope that more people in NCwest is following that policy and coming to the player´s experience in Aion. 

38 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

ohhh. calm down!

I Think we need to realize this is a game and not something important. 

Cyan does not need to steal that shity weapon. As some people said there is a test server where they can even use "God´s Finger Polearm" or even the instakill skill (like Gydeon in the twichs). If Cyan wants to really try some "fantasy power" he can go there and do what he wants. Also you have to remember that Aion is his job. He is probably not so interest in those things like we do. 

Accusing him about stealing that crapy weapon just to abuse other players in PvP, to me sounds like a child accusing his mom about having a larger plate of soup for herself. I am embarrased just to read something like this. Really we need to remember that we are in a game. A virtual place. And he is the CM. 

IMO this looks much more to corruption. Prob that player in the picture is just a normal player, and he obtained that item from somebody. Maybe he paid real money to that person or was a friend. I am thinking maybe, somebody from support. 

Also, Cyan, I am glad you are playing Aion! I think that you will be able to see much better all the things we talk about. it is nice to see that some people there is really interested in having real experience from the game. Usually it is not the same to test the game and knowing the patch notes, than what happen in the field with a large community. I hope that more people in NCwest is following that policy and coming to the player´s experience in Aion. 

You do know this item was upgraded to a lvl 80 Ultimate item right? that how we even know it happened as it spammed chat the item was upgraded

9 minutes ago, Tohur-EK said:

You do know this item was upgraded to a lvl 80 Ultimate item right? that how we even know it happened as it spammed chat the item was upgraded

And that means that probably that player has more of those items. You only saw one of them. And maybe are more players that received those. Not only in EK, where it is easier to discover the fraud. If somebody received items like those in DN or KT (not having the required gear before 6.2), nobody will realize that was a corruption thing, cause will be easier for them to hide between the players with real rewards. 

Yet, I do not find logical to accuse Cyan about this. 

Of course this thing require to be investigated. And of course after this, and if they discover that was a corruption case, they must check if was isolated or not. 

12 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

And that means that probably that player has more of those items. You only saw one of them. And maybe are more players that received those. Not only in EK, where it is easier to discover the fraud. If somebody received items like those in DN or KT (not having the required gear before 6.2), nobody will realize that was a corruption thing, cause will be easier for them to hide between the players with real rewards. 

Yet, I do not find logical to accuse Cyan about this. 

Of course this thing require to be investigated. And of course after this, and if they discover that was a corruption case, they must check if was isolated or not. 

reason I pointed figers at Cyan is he is in the TOP elyos siege legion and is a 2 star Officer and thats been a NO NO since way back as it was against the rules way back when Nix was still here! CMs/GMs has inside info on how things works and thus why they were not and should not be allowed to be involved in sieges and such and just seems odd lol. its called a conflict of interest!

39 minutes ago, Tohur-EK said:

reason I pointed figers at Cyan is he is in the TOP elyos siege legion and is a 2 star Officer and thats been a NO NO since way back as it was against the rules way back when Nix was still here! CMs/GMs has inside info on how things works and thus why they were not and should not be allowed to be involved in sieges and such and just seems odd lol. its called a conflict of interest!

What? Are you kidding? Lol. No. 100% no. CMs/GMs were never barred from being in top legions or sieging or holding rank. That is the dumbest thing I have seen in this whole thread and there is a lot of crazy going being tossed around here. Really. You need to stop spreading misinformation. There is no conflict of interest when a staff member is playing on a normal, personal account. They don't have any "inside information" that is going to make them PvP or PvE any harder or better than anyone else. They see exactly what we see when we play.

Seriously.. stop.

6 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hi all, 

We're investigating this issue and will be taking action as needed. To clear something up, while it is true that I do play the game on EK, my character and account do not have access to the sort of systems that can grant items nor was this done by myself. Feel free to continue discussing as you would like but please keep your comments civil. 

Thank you.

WE DN-Asmos would love to see you in-game. Come play with us and maybe carry us in Primeth / IDD :D

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

What? Are you kidding? Lol. No. 100% no. CMs/GMs were never barred from being in top legions or sieging or holding rank. That is the dumbest thing I have seen in this whole thread and there is a lot of crazy going being tossed around here. Really. You need to stop spreading misinformation. There is no conflict of interest when a staff member is playing on a normal, personal account. They don't have any "inside information" that is going to make them PvP or PvE any harder or better than anyone else. They see exactly what we see when we play.

Seriously.. stop.

now I really want to play on EK Elyos side if Cyan was there, maybe send him some troll message or annoy him to give me some updates or incoming events or changes :D

Archived