• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Shaperz-DN said:

So this happened in EK server:

https://gyazo.com/ec304d34c29b4ccbf20f5c1a5c28aced

omfg.gif

WHAT THE.....

I'm speechless on how the response is always " WE ARE WORKING ON IT", "WE ARE FIXING THIS", "WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO", "WE ARE INVESTIGATING".

I have no words on how things turned out. Even if I don't play on that server.

And the conversation IS civil, everytime something is said to proof that this management is failing so hard in keeping this game alive, there's always a "keep things civil" advice, while things are not civil at all so far on Aion.

8 hours ago, Unbeatable-KT said:

Cyan clearly said they're going to investigate yet you still got an angry crowd of villagers with pitch forks just wanting a riot. Angry much in real life?

To add to the fuel, I also got an exchange ultimate +0 tome on EK. Just get with the program.

You're joking, right?

Mr. I Just Want A Fresh Server So We All Have The Same Gear?

Damn. I really hope this is your idea of funny.

18 hours ago, Shaperz-DN said:

So this happened in EK server:

https://gyazo.com/ec304d34c29b4ccbf20f5c1a5c28aced

How? Any plausible explanation?

https://aioncodex.com/us/item/101350042/ -> You can check obtained from and see that is no way for a new server to have those items, unless its a super secret rare gm friendly only that you get from lockbox

https://aioncodex.com/us/item/101350087/ -> Yellow variation. Same thing no obtainable way to get it.

Oh damn... I just saw this. I highly doubt that GMs (or CMs) have been doing their testings on the live servers. That's not what they do since they have their own test server. Also as far as I've heard only Hime, Cyan and Gideon have access to the live server as GMs, not even support has this kind of access for obvious reasons, I can think of. So an explanation would be much appreciated. Maybe they mailed gear to the wrong character, possible...(even though it's kinda hard to believe so)?

I hope they look into it and if they find something in the logs, which should be possible as usual, they should remove it. u.u

*Edit: Has anyone asked this Jirachi person? Would be interesting to see if he would say anything about it. 

you guys are all over the map ffs

@Cyan and NCWest have no obligation to discuss any of this. And i hope they don't. They are a private company and no company should let its consumers dictate what it does or how it operates.That's like business 101.

I feel there should be no gm presence whatsoever. none. They run the game. They dont need an avatar. That is what private servers do.

A lot of you act like your point of view is the end all be all, but it's not. It's their game, not yours.

Choose to live in it or gtfo. Nope. You can't do that. you have to nyerk and complain and make everyone else's time here miserable because the game isn't how you want it to be. In the end all your doing is raising your own blood pressure cuz NC has never catered to what irate few have ever wanted. Never.

4 minutes ago, Arlyce-DN said:

@Cyan and NCWest have no obligation to discuss any of this. And i hope they don't. They are a private company and no company should let its consumers dictate what it does or how it operates.That's like business 101.

I feel there should be no gm presence whatsoever. none. They run the game. They dont need an avatar. That is what private servers do.

A lot of you act like your point of view is the end all be all, but it's not. It's their game, not yours.

Choose to live in it or gtfo. Nope. You can't do that. you have to nyerk and complain and make everyone else's time here miserable because the game isn't how you want it to be. In the end all your doing is raising your own blood pressure cuz NC has never catered to what irate few have ever wanted. Never.

the one all over the map is you...

from al the dozens of silly posts with complains you chose this one to rant about, the most legitimate of all. Better take you business 101 class and gtfo

1 hour ago, Arlyce-DN said:

this is the dumbest reply i saw in the entire thread. So silly. 

NCwest have to investigate what hapenned or at least tell the truth about this...  Some GM is breaking the EULA or there is a very specific secret event runing on EK lol

how bout u gtfo?

Cyan is innocent until proven guilty, the only guy that seems to listen or respond here. Gideon, well he is busy leaving his book in every motel room across the U.S. Just wait to see what they come up with. It is a holiday for them too so don't expect anything until Monday. Have a great Holiday.

20 hours ago, WaDa-EK said:

For those wondering, this item is the item you receive as compensation gear for the 6.2 patch.

EK is a new server, and no compensation gear is possible to be received. This should be impossible.

And yet it happened. So all the work I've done to enchant s***t in 5.x brought me nothing (cuz it was not purified), but players on NEW server got them ??????????

@Aly-DN The guy who 'admitted' to getting an upgraded weapon (@Unbeatable-KT I believe) didn't add any supporting evidence; he 'added fuel to the fire', like he said. Let's consider that he's probably trolling. If one guy actually has it, however, it's probable multiple people do.

More importantly, he gave us a hint in saying "Get with the program."

At this point it's simply speculation though, and tbh I wouldn't even recommend paying attention to it. The whole thing smells like hot garbage from top to bottom.

He's also the guy that was lobbying hard on the forums for a new server with 6.2 and when there looked like there wouldn't be one, he said he paid hundreds of $$ in order to have gear good enough to exchange. Then when the new server was announced, he said he abandoned all of that in order to have this fresh start server with everyone at the same gear level. It would be the height of hypocrisy if he went to Support and finessed himself better gear than everyone on that server.

The thing is.. people are terrible and they never cease to surprise me. While I would love to believe he was just trolling, I somehow doubt it because.. people.

@Cyan Please check out this guy's account, too. And everyone else on EK. And while you are at it, everyone on the old servers who might not have merited exchange gear but got Support to give it to them anyway. At this point I think most of us are questioning everything. And all it took was one person and the mental midgets at Support.

Damn. What a mess. What a huge mess.

OK  guys this is the way, super p2w ppl helped by the GMS:

if that person created a account in EK with a main in the same account but other server ( DN OR KT) and didnt open the compensation box. He can send a ticket asking to transf the box to the new char . :) , but not everyone was allowed, only those who had spent a lot of money   ( good job ncsoft , GOOD JOB!)

47 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

He's also the guy that was lobbying hard on the forums for a new server with 6.2 and when there looked like there wouldn't be one, he said he paid hundreds of $$ in order to have gear good enough to exchange. Then when the new server was announced, he said he abandoned all of that in order to have this fresh start server with everyone at the same gear level. It would be the height of hypocrisy if he went to Support and finessed himself better gear than everyone on that server.

The thing is.. people are terrible and they never cease to surprise me. While I would love to believe he was just trolling, I somehow doubt it because.. people.

@Cyan Please check out this guy's account, too. And everyone else on EK. And while you are at it, everyone on the old servers who might not have merited exchange gear but got Support to give it to them anyway. At this point I think most of us are questioning everything. And all it took was one person and the mental midgets at Support.

27 minutes ago, Unbeatable-KT said:

Jesus christ you guys are so gullible. As I said, villages with pitch forks out to get some sort of retribution. I think some of you might need some anger management classes. So angry.

I mean, I could see if someone dropped near a grand and then went to support to make their case; totally plausible scenario. 
Is there real evidence?

@Unbeatable-KT 
Are you surprised at the reaction? 

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

i agree with her, I dont care if you bring down the ek server to check peoples inboxes and seem whom was handed out what. Take it away, this is a new server it does not belong here. Support needs some calsses on what not to do instead of copying and pasting things to us and messing up like this. Who ever did this was wrong all these people should not have gear they earned on other server. defeats the point of this one. very disappointing. 

2 hours ago, Castoria-EK said:

i agree with her, I dont care if you bring down the ek server to check peoples inboxes and seem whom was handed out what. Take it away, this is a new server it does not belong here. Support needs some calsses on what not to do instead of copying and pasting things to us and messing up like this. Who ever did this was wrong all these people should not have gear they earned on other server. defeats the point of this one. very disappointing. 

I agree completely, if someone got these weapons it should be romeved whether is elyos or asmos. Its ridiculous that they would do something like that.

@Aly considering that i have met this unbeatable in the game, and how many people is necessary to drop his HP to 0, either he has paid for a whole new set of stuff, or he has received some compensating gear in this server, which i think is more likely.

6 hours ago, Arlyce-DN said:

This is the dumbest stuff i ever really read on this forums, and i read almost everything people written here for years.

3 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

@Aly considering that i have met this unbeatable in the game, and how many people is necessary to drop his HP to 0, either he has paid for a whole new set of stuff, or he has received some compensating gear in this server, which i think is more likely.

Nah,  if he has compensation gear its legendary at best.  i've dropped him several times almost instantly on SippyCuppy  TBH he's probably half legendary crafted half Ancient GC.  he's pretty paper thin even for the average clothy in zephyr  the only exception being Ahri.   who dies in like 3-4 abilities.

The player likely sent a ticket to request the item be transferred to that character. The GM that approved it (from player support) is the one at fault, he/she probably didn't remember/know the rules.  This isn't Cyan's doing, he is just easiest to blame since you all see his name.  

Archived