P2W much?

GenericUser22498

6 minutes ago, Unbeatable-KT said:

You're mentally ill.

If anyone is assuming here it is you. You're assuming that you thought I assumed that the whole population here is North American. Now please re-read my previous post and notice that no where in "No wonder rates of mental health illness are through the roof in North America" does it indicate that I'm assuming anything other than merely stating the fact that mental health within North America is on the rise. Is there direct correlation with implying that the NA population, especially the population of this forum falls under that implied statement of mental health rising levels? Yes. But no where does it imply that the NCwest servers are 100% populated by people from North America. Now can we assume that majority of the players are from North America? Yes. After all, this whole argument wasn't even really implied towards the whole NA population, but rather the population of these forums, which is safe to safe that majority are from North America without even assuming.

Now that's how you shut someone up.

Sit boy.

You're mistaken. You can't shut me up when I'm in right here... While you, you're doing this, whatever it is. Idk do you try to act like a smart person or actually think you are. Point is, you have no real arguments and nothing to add to this discussion. You're just here to troll. Here, I'm showing you the door.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Andeddo-KT said:

You're mistaken. You can't shut me up when I'm in right here... While you, you're doing this, whatever it is. Idk do you try to act like a smart person or actually think you are. Point is, you have no real arguments and nothing to add to this discussion. You're just here to troll. Here, I'm showing you the door.

It's sad. It's really sad. I don't even have to comment. I already feel bad for you. I support you through your hard times. #prayforAndeddo

2 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

Well it's not about you in this case, sorry boo.

Hmmm.. I don't recall saying it was about me.. boo.  However, as a consumer of a product, I do have the expectation that said product will be managed properly  ;)  I think that ALL of us who play are allowed to expect the game to be managed well and have customer service that isn't complete and utter crap.  

1 minute ago, Jaimie-KT said:

Hmmm.. I don't recall saying it was about me.. boo.  However, as a consumer of a product, I do have the expectation that said product will be managed properly  ;)  I think that ALL of us who play are allowed to expect the game to be managed well and have customer service that isn't complete and utter crap.  

That's a distant dream, my friend. Even Korean players agree NCSOFT doesn't care.

Last time i'm going to post on this thread.  I saw @Andeddo-KT ask for proof ... let me ask you, what type of proof would you like to get?

Want them to take a video of them going through the DB just to prove that no one else got compensation gear on the server?

Come On ... if you can't take your GM's word then it may be time to move on and play another game ... 

@Cyan and @Hime I think you need to lock this thread, because obviously these people aren't thinking straight!

Asking for Proof ... i'm done ... LOL!

17 hours ago, Unbeatable-KT said:

You're mentally ill.

If anyone is assuming here it is you. You're assuming that you thought I assumed that the whole population here is North American. Now please re-read my previous post and notice that no where in "No wonder rates of mental health illness are through the roof in North America" does it indicate that I'm assuming anything other than merely stating the fact that mental health within North America is on the rise. Is there direct correlation with implying that the NA population, especially the population of this forum falls under that implied statement of mental health rising levels? Yes. But no where does it imply that the NCwest servers are 100% populated by people from North America. Now can we assume that majority of the players are from North America? Yes. After all, this whole argument wasn't even really implied towards the whole NA population, but rather the population of these forums, which is safe to safe that majority are from North America without even assuming.

Now that's how you shut someone up.

Sit boy.

How much time do you have on your hands?

51 minutes ago, Pyxlbomb-DN said:

Last time i'm going to post on this thread.  I saw @Andeddo-KT ask for proof ... let me ask you, what type of proof would you like to get?

Want them to take a video of them going through the DB just to prove that no one else got compensation gear on the server?

Come On ... if you can't take your GM's word then it may be time to move on and play another game ... 

@Cyan and @Hime I think you need to lock this thread, because obviously these people aren't thinking straight!

Asking for Proof ... i'm done ... LOL!

I wont quit, but I'll tell you what I'll do... and what everyone else should do. Not pay a single dime till this is cleared up. As customers paying for service we have right to know exactly what are we getting and where are we standing. Don't you think so? I'm not asking for much.
P.S. on KT I have mounts, skins and dyes bought with NCoin. So I'm not a freeloader, before this I was aiming on prestige 90 days pack, but now. NOPE

1 minute ago, Andeddo-KT said:

I wont quit, but I'll tell you what I'll do... and what everyone else should do. Not pay a single dime till this is cleared up. As customers paying for service we have right to know exactly what are we getting and where are we standing. Don't you think so? I'm not asking for much.
P.S. on KT I have mounts, skins and dyes bought with NCoin. So I'm not a freeloader, before this I was aiming on prestige 90 days pack, but now. NOPE

When you say cleaned up, do you really mean you want people executed in town square? Cause I believe Cyan and Hime just cleared it up... just because it doesn't line up with what you believed was happening...

Just now, 2s30B77F-DN said:

When you say cleaned up, do you really mean you want people executed in town square? Cause I believe Cyan and Hime just cleared it up... just because it doesn't line up with what you believed was happening...

Naah, just that we can't know for sure, can we? Before this shit, no one even thought about it really. And now that we got to see little behind the curtain we can't actually unsee it and not think about it.

Just now, Andeddo-KT said:

Naah, just that we can't know for sure, can we? Before this shit, no one even thought about it really. And now that we got to see little behind the curtain we can't actually unsee it and not think about it.

True. I know I can't. (Though not sure why I am at all surprised because Support freaking blows large chunks of foul smelling ick.)

But what would be proof?  You mentioned taking away the option to keep your gear details private. That would work. But I think that a good portion of the player base would be ticked off because they like to have their gear choices private and it would hurt people in PvP. (Even if you make it so you can't inspect gear cross faction, most everyone has an alt on the opposite faction. Just keep in mind.. if there is a way to exploit something, gamers will find it.) Any other options that wouldn't be open to exploitation?

As for boycotting spending real money, that would be really hard. You might get those that pay for Prestige or those that drop a little bit of cash now and again during events or for skins, but keep in mind that we have people that willingly drop $1,000 to $5,000 in the first week or two on EK in order to get +9 stigmas and reset PvP and PvE instances with luna just so they could have an edge against a server in quest gear. Those people are never going to boycott the BCM. Winning is far too important to them.

I just don't know realistically what further proof we are going to get beyond Hime's assurances that this was the only case and the gear was taken away.

If someone is 100% not going to take her word for it, then I am thinking that this is no longer a game they are going to want to play. Why would you stay if you can't trust the lead CM to tell you the truth about something so important?

I suppose the only evidence we could seek out is if someone in the future ends up blowing their cover. If at any point that happens though, then we'll know for sure, won't we? Then you can feel validated.

Until then, I say don't worry about it; stressing yourself over the matter only deducts from your game-play experience.

2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

True. I know I can't. (Though not sure why I am at all surprised because Support freaking blows large chunks of foul smelling ick.)

But what would be proof?  You mentioned taking away the option to keep your gear details private. That would work. But I think that a good portion of the player base would be ticked off because they like to have their gear choices private and it would hurt people in PvP. (Even if you make it so you can't inspect gear cross faction, most everyone has an alt on the opposite faction. Just keep in mind.. if there is a way to exploit something, gamers will find it.) Any other options that wouldn't be open to exploitation?

As for boycotting spending real money, that would be really hard. You might get those that pay for Prestige or those that drop a little bit of cash now and again during events or for skins, but keep in mind that we have people that willingly drop $1,000 to $5,000 in the first week or two on EK in order to get +9 stigmas and reset PvP and PvE instances with luna just so they could have an edge against a server in quest gear. Those people are never going to boycott the BCM. Winning is far too important to them.

I just don't know realistically what further proof we are going to get beyond Hime's assurances that this was the only case and the gear was taken away.

If someone is 100% not going to take her word for it, then I am thinking that this is no longer a game they are going to want to play. Why would you stay if you can't trust the lead CM to tell you the truth about something so important?

2 hours ago, 2s30B77F-DN said:

I suppose the only evidence we could seek out is if someone in the future ends up blowing their cover. If at any point that happens though, then we'll know for sure, won't we? Then you can feel validated.

Until then, I say don't worry about it; stressing yourself over the matter only deducts from your game-play experience.

Yeah you are right about everything. I know for sure one Elyos that did exactly that with stigmas, I won't quit because I was in EUs GameForge and before that, Infinite Aion before it shutdown... So Aion is major part of my free time. If it happens again you wont see me saying anything about it because I wont be here any longer. I'll be gone, trying last option KR servers(rip my casual ass). That's why I'm trying to save what could be saved on NA.

2 hours ago, Andeddo-KT said:

Yeah you are right about everything. I know for sure one Elyos that did exactly that with stigmas, I won't quit because I was in EUs GameForge and before that, Infinite Aion before it shutdown... So Aion is major part of my free time. If it happens again you wont see me saying anything about it because I wont be here any longer. I'll be gone, trying last option KR servers(rip my casual ass). That's why I'm trying to save what could be saved on NA.

You're one person. No one cares if you stay or leave. It's almost as good as people writing a goodbye thread. Bye.

On 11/29/2018 at 0:27 AM, Andeddo-KT said:

Funny how you assumed everyone here is from North America...This right here tells us more about you than you think you know about people here. ''it was confirmed by Cyan'' should that mean something? How about someone not biased? Let me remind you(since it appears to me that you have a memory of goldfish) NCsoft West is in North America and most of their employees(if not all) are from NA. So people you're shitting on now, are same people you're defending. All people are asking for is proof, that this matter is solved, that's all. No one should take a word from GM that obviously picked his side, no offense. 

On 11/29/2018 at 0:30 AM, Aly-DN said:

It was actually confirmed by Hime, who is Cyan's direct supervisor. 

I find it hard to believe that Support screwed this up just once, but I am not sure what proof they can offer us. They can't show us the search. They can only say that they did it, which they did.

What kind of proof are you looking for?

Since Aion team like to share their personnel with the L2 team, I'd say this happened more times that people know. Another case of compensating gear happened this year. People reacted because  the GM's were clueless in what they are dealing with, basically a weapon that's worth  tens of thousands of real dollars investment, and the result was obviously visible to everyone. The GM's responded, said they talked to each other before that change. Then they talked again and reverted the change after everyone got their pitchforks on forum. This also uncovered other facts, that GM's moved untradable and valuable gear to other characters, at player's requests, and this was available only to few selected players. Feel free to dig through that forum.

Yep. You don't know what's happening unless the result is visible to you.

4 hours ago, 2s105714-DN said:

Since Aion team like to share their personnel with the L2 team, I'd say this happened more times that people know. Another case of compensating gear happened this year. People reacted because  the GM's were clueless in what they are dealing with, basically a weapon that's worth  tens of thousands of real dollars investment, and the result was obviously visible to everyone. The GM's responded, said they talked to each other before that change. Then they talked again and reverted the change after everyone got their pitchforks on forum. This also uncovered other facts, that GM's moved untradable and valuable gear to other characters, at player's requests, and this was available only to few selected players. Feel free to dig through that forum.

Yep. You don't know what's happening unless the result is visible to you.

Now that's some shady shit right there... Would like to see people defending them as much as they did before this information coming to a light. Thanks 2s105714-DN!

17 hours ago, Unbeatable-KT said:

You're one person. No one cares if you stay or leave. It's almost as good as people writing a goodbye thread. Bye.

I'd say more people agree with my opinions than yours. So nice try, troll. Not sure why you even comment anymore... Since you have nothing to add. As you've said it yourself. So behave.

That's pretty messed up, actually. That's why same "team" shouldn't be shared across all the different games here, but have each team for each game. This is why I still believe support committed this mistake for EK.

This is giving me flashbacks with that dude from KT trying to justify a similar behavior.

This whole thread kinda reminds me of the Birther movement, when a certain corrupt, clueless, orange-hued, bloviated windbag demanded the POTUS at the time prove they were a citizen.  Then spat on the proof (birth certificate), demanding further proof.  Then spat on the additional proof (long-form birth certificate), claiming far and wide that it was fake.

And then, through some vengeful act of divine injustice, became POTUS himself.

Does all of this somehow forebode the rise of @Andeddo-KT becoming a CM for NCsoft?

Only time will tell...

Archived