P2W much?

GenericUser22498

On 11/22/2018 at 2:13 AM, Lethality-DN said:

So you idiots want GMs to play the game on normal servers so they see how the game operates and see what’s wrong. But when they do you bash on them for playing. Make up your minds you single moms and BRs. Stop being wizards and just play the game.

OMG you read my mind. You can't ask for GM's to actually play the game, and if they do, to accuse them of wrong doing. Even though, the "idiots" term is totally uncalled for IMO. But i agree with the rest of your opinion. Not to mention that, IF a GM wanted to actually cheat, it wouldn't use a compensation gear... when best PVP gear is at his/her reach so easy. Also why bother evolving it? I'm pretty sure a GM can give himself a Ultimate +15 with best stats possible. 

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/22/2018 at 0:32 AM, Unbeatable-KT said:

Cyan clearly said they're going to investigate yet you still got an angry crowd of villagers with pitch forks just wanting a riot. Angry much in real life?

To add to the fuel, I also got an exchange ultimate +0 tome on EK. Just get with the program.

Ah, so it all makes sense now doesnt it? THIS is why you pleaded for a new server huh? "Fresh start", "even ground" hmm? My arse...

See this is why I cant take this game seriously anymore, when even the caretakers, (GM's) are corrupt and the rules are skewed towards the wealthy. If I wanted to play that game, I wouldn't bother logging in to Aion. I'd just play the Real Life Online game 24/7.

But of course none of this comes as any surprise. For years now most vets were aware that Aion catered heavily towards those whom spent lavishly. Just think back to all the no question haxors/exploiters that were never banned, or given slaps on the wrist for major violations. And the hundreds even thoudands of "compensation/ do over" armors sent out.

Pfft, what a continued joke.

41 minutes ago, Morrigan-KT said:

Ah, so it all makes sense now doesnt it? THIS is why you pleaded for a new server huh? "Fresh start", "even ground" hmm? My arse...

See this is why I cant take this game seriously anymore, when even the caretakers, (GM's) are corrupt and the rules are skewed towards the wealthy. If I wanted to play that game, I wouldn't bother logging in to Aion. I'd just play the Real Life Online game 24/7.

But of course none of this comes as any surprise. For years now most vets were aware that Aion catered heavily towards those whom spent lavishly. Just think back to all the no question haxors/exploiters that were never banned, or given slaps on the wrist for major violations. And the hundreds even thoudands of "compensation/ do over" armors sent out.

Unbeatable doesn't have exchange gear. That post was his idea of a joke. 

Cyan has already said that he didn't give anyone anything. That he doesn't have the tools on his GM character and certainly not on his personal account, which is just like ours.

It's pretty clear (and as you point out, not at all a surprise) that someone at Support (who sign their names "GM" but who can barely spell Aion, let alone play it) decided to give at least the one guy shown in the screenshots exchange gear on the fresh start server. At this point, we can't trust anything and all it took was one potato at Support. 

I doubt the problem is as wide-spread as you think it is, Morrigan, though I don't blame you for feeling that it might be. 

NCWest has broken our trust. Even if it was just this one guy, we trusted them to apply the rules they set forth regarding exchange gear evenly and they didn't. They need to make this right and they need to be honest about how wide spread this was and assure us that their mistake was rectified. That anyone given exchange gear on the new server has had it removed and that no one on the old servers was given exchange gear when they didn't earn it.. no matter how much money they spend or how much whining they did to Support.

Furthermore, I believe they need to assure us that steps are being taken to reign in the idiots at Support. We have cringed at the answers we get from Support when we send in tickets (when they talk about game systems from 3 patches ago that are no longer in the game) and when they treat some players better than they do others. This is quite literally the straw that broke the camels back.

Something needs to be done about Support at NCWest.

14 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Unbeatable doesn't have exchange gear. That post was his idea of a joke. 

Cyan has already said that he didn't give anyone anything. That he doesn't have the tools on his GM character and certainly not on his personal account, which is just like ours.

It's pretty clear (and as you point out, not at all a surprise) that someone at Support (who sign their names "GM" but who can barely spell Aion, let alone play it) decided to give at least the one guy shown in the screenshots exchange gear on the fresh start server. At this point, we can't trust anything and all it took was one potato at Support. 

I doubt the problem is as wide-spread as you think it is, Morrigan, though I don't blame you for feeling that it might be. 

NCWest has broken our trust. Even if it was just this one guy, we trusted them to apply the rules they set forth regarding exchange gear evenly and they didn't. They need to make this right and they need to be honest about how wide spread this was and assure us that their mistake was rectified. That anyone given exchange gear on the new server has had it removed and that no one on the old servers was given exchange gear when they didn't earn it.. no matter how much money they spend or how much whining they did to Support.

Furthermore, I believe they need to assure us that steps are being taken to reign in the idiots at Support. We have cringed at the answers we get from Support when we send in tickets (when they talk about game systems from 3 patches ago that are no longer in the game) and when they treat some players better than they do others. This is quite literally the straw that broke the camels back.

Something needs to be done about Support at NCWest.

he said he doesn't have the tools on his personal account which is true but on his GM he does.. now I don't think Cyan did this at all as would be dumb af to do so.

lol i see no GM activity in this thread, listen here paniniheads, if you think you will sweep this problem under the rug then its not happening, we demand OFFICIAL information on how this player got it and if any other players got this kind of gear on a server thats its supposed to be new, im not calling you out in this one @Cyan but i need to put your name here since you the only one that actually reads forums with frequency.

blood for blood, azphelumbra.

I am quite disturbed by the lack of information given to the community about this issue. I have friends on EK I could be playing with now if you could just get compensation gear there. This oversight and poor communication is a prime example of why veteran players like myself debate leaving to play a game that has more support. We understand the limitations you all have in augmenting elements within the game but come on how long does it take to look into the history and follow the trail to find out how this weapon would up in this players inventory. I'm not on this server but I have friends that play it (this community is small and everyone knows everyone). We love this game and have invested our time and money into this and we deserve answers when these anomalies happen. @Cyan We dont blame you for the issue but if we go much longer without answers we CAN blame you for not being prompt with a response. This is not a little issue and if one person can exploit it what's to stop even more. Answers please!!!

On 11/22/2018 at 5:09 PM, Matsukamy-KT said:

I agree completely, if someone got these weapons it should be romeved whether is elyos or asmos. Its ridiculous that they would do something like that.

@Aly considering that i have met this unbeatable in the game, and how many people is necessary to drop his HP to 0, either he has paid for a whole new set of stuff, or he has received some compensating gear in this server, which i think is more likely.

This is the dumbest stuff i ever really read on this forums, and i read almost everything people written here for years.

Or has it occurred to you that I might be just good at this game and that's why it takes a little more effort to drop me? Cuz I can assure you, it's not my gear that's for sure.

10 hours ago, Morrigan-KT said:

Anger management classes. ASAP. From your friendly healthcare professional.

I didn't think people would take me seriously lol, but sure feel free to check my account. Only thing you'll find is a +10 legendary tome and a +0 legendary tunic, rest is all ancient gear. But please, make my day.

Or has it occurred to you that I might be just good at this game and that's why it takes a little more effort to drop me? Cuz I can assure you, it's not my gear that's for sure

Considering that im talking about a situation where you  were being aether held by mobs and had already other players hiting you beside the mobs, i dont think it can be it.  Sure, i dont know what is the gear of those  players, but  still.

I didn't think people would take me seriously lol, but sure feel free to check my account. Only thing you'll find is a +10 legendary tome and a +0 legendary tunic, rest is all ancient gear. But please, make my day.

You know,  im preetty surre there are plenty of  people in the asmo side  with gear  much better than that,  but  still, tome legendary  +10 is quite a bit above average as it is right now. I started on the  third week  of the server, and still havent managed to get 1 piece of legendary. but the  funny thing is that you dont say which tome. 

Why you guys are so surprised... You don't know that there were and still are some people that receive a special care?O.o Let's say you work in a company, you have a repeated customer, the repeated customer makes an inquiry, the company fulfills his inquiry, customer keeps spending, company keeps receiving, woo-hoo everyone is happy...That guy was not careful enough!

Obviously, there's nothing to investigate regarding how he got an exchanged piece on a new server in the first place :P

And no, noone will be informed of what happened, how did he get it... i mean, whoops, who gave it to him :)

6 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Considering that im talking about a situation where you  were being aether held by mobs and had already other players hiting you beside the mobs, i dont think it can be it.  Sure, i dont know what is the gear of those  players, but  still.

You know,  im preetty surre there are plenty of  people in the asmo side  with gear  much better than that,  but  still, tome legendary  +10 is quite a bit above average as it is right now. I started on the  third week  of the server, and still havent managed to get 1 piece of legendary. but the  funny thing is that you dont say which tome. 

There is a thing called logic. I'd say for human beings it's quite common to use it, but I still stand corrected as on an everyday basis people fail to do so. Has it occurred to you that the reason why I have all ancient gear (except the tome and tunic) is because I mainly focused using my legendary pvp stones on upgrading my tome? Keep in mind I am P2W so most dreg/ID days I will be spamming the instances ~10 times/day. And once again, logic... I think it's only logical to assume because I have such low amount of legendary pieces and have even specified that I don't have compensation gear as I initially joked around about, that it's not the compensation tome. To further clear it up for you, it's a +10 legendary firebrand spellbook.

Do you want a screenshot? I'd gladly provide one.

Or better yet, I'd like a GM to investigate my account. As I said, it would make my day. I'd feel very special, yet so high up on my horse thinking that you asmos think I'm a god.

To get back on track  this is about a player Jiahci I think, that got exchange gear on the new server?  Hopefully on Monday when all the staff gets back to work they can give a response. If any other players got the same, then that needs investigating also. Not sure how they go about a server wide investigation, but that is their job not mine. Now back to my coffee.

3 minutes ago, Shayded-KT said:

To get back on track  this is about a player Jiahci I think, that got exchange gear on the new server?  Hopefully on Monday when all the staff gets back to work they can give a response. If any other players got the same, then that needs investigating also. Not sure how they go about a server wide investigation, but that is their job not mine. Now back to my coffee.

Shouldn't be too hard since the only way to get that certain named gear is through exchange. Do a data search for the gear and taa-daa.. a list of all those that have gear that they shouldn't. Go in and manually yank the gear, write a little post saying, "We found that x number of players received gear that they shouldn't have. That gear has been removed. Enjoy your game" and EK is back in business.

Internally I hope that this is finally the wake-up call for the bean-counters at the top of NCWest that haven't played a game since they played Chutes & Ladders in pre-school that Support, while probably cheap as chips, is actually a steaming pile of hot garbage and needs to be fixed.. starting with the termination of any asshat that gave exchange gear to someone on EK.

On 11/25/2018 at 4:22 AM, Aly-DN said:

starting with the termination of any asshat that gave exchange gear to someone on EK.

The retail industry has 1000s of fresh tomato's being sold every day from Roma,Truss, Beef and cherry tomato's. 100s of these tomato's get brought back every day because someone has charged them for the more expensive variety. Would you terminate every worker that did that or would you give them training on the types of tomato's your store sells as to not have that happen again? 99999 people out of 100000 would receive training. The 1 person sues the company for unfair dismissal(depending on your contract agreement).

What is to stop the next person NCwest hire from doing the same thing? Training is the answer here. At the end of the day every new worker could do something worse then the previous one if they are not provided with training. 

7 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

The retail industry has 1000s of fresh tomato's being sold every day from Roma,Truss, Beef and cherry tomato's. 100s of these tomato's get brought back every day because someone has charged them for the more expensive variety. Would you terminate every worker that did that or would you give them training on the types of tomato's your store sells as to not have that happen again? 99999 people out of 100000 would receive training. The 1 person sues the company for unfair dismissal(depending on your contract agreement).

What is to stop the next person NCwest hire from doing the same thing? Training is the answer here. At the end of the day every new worker could do something worse then the previous one if they are not provided with training. 

I do not know about that, but I would make a good sauce for my macaroni

8 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

@wasabi-EK I believe @Cyan mentioned it in other threads that they are having Thanksgiving (a holiday) last week and have a long off work weekend, so they won't be around much, so be patient. I'm sure they will be come back to us on this matter. *sighs*

Thanksgiving was last Thursday.... It's now Tuesday.  The "long weekend" is now over.  ;)

2 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

First off, I would like to thank you for bringing light to this issue. Second, we would like to inform you that the item in question has been removed from the player. We have also checked the servers to ensure that no other player has received any of these items, and this was the only instance of it.

This was not a situation of our GMs handing out items to friends and family; it was an error made that shouldn't have been made in the first place. To be absolutely clear, this was not an issue made by Cyan.

It is never our attempt to  "pull a fast one" as we all know the Aion community is well-established and well-informed on the general happenings. We thank you for your vigilance.

Thanks Hime for the official information in this thread. It was extremely important for us as a community to know what happened in the end.

2 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

First off, I would like to thank you for bringing light to this issue. Second, we would like to inform you that the item in question has been removed from the player. We have also checked the servers to ensure that no other player has received any of these items, and this was the only instance of it.

This was not a situation of our GMs handing out items to friends and family; it was an error made that shouldn't have been made in the first place. To be absolutely clear, this was not an issue made by Cyan.

It is never our attempt to  "pull a fast one" as we all know the Aion community is well-established and well-informed on the general happenings. We thank you for your vigilance.

Thank you @Hime. That was a whole new level of WTF lol

2 hours ago, Hime said:

this was the only instance of it.

Thanks for the update. A legion member made a ticket regarding players other than the one mentioned in this thread having compensation gear. They received a response today that indicated the reported players did have compensation gear. What should we believe in this case? Were other items such as tempering solutions and omega enchantment stones checked to see if players were able to move those over and exchange for purple PVP enchantment stones? 

11 minutes ago, Cozy-EK said:

Thanks for the update. A legion member made a ticket regarding players other than the one mentioned in this thread having compensation gear. They received a response today that indicated the reported players did have compensation gear. What should we believe in this case? Were other items such as tempering solutions and omega enchantment stones checked to see if players were able to move those over and exchange for purple PVP enchantment stones? 

So @Cyan @Hime seens like Support lie to us right? 

Archived