Forums

AIon 7.0

Sidik-DN

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stella Industries- New 6 man Instance with 2 difficulty levels, easy and normal (hard and a new difficulty added later), with 2 paths, one normal and one with unique navigation. Possible to get ultimate gear on easy mode.

BoS will be turned into solo instance and made much smaller and will drop ancient equipment. Mirash is being removed.

FM will be 3 man instance, will drop ancient and legendary equipment.

NTC being re-added, but it’ll be a monotony type breaking instance to help speed up leveling.

@Sidik-DN Assuming that this is your video..... I was wondering if you could please give us a preview of the hairstyles in the character maker? We have noticed in this current update that most of the hairstyles are having graphic issues where the hair color is bleeding into the face, some of the textures are flattened etc.. I would really appreciate it if we could see if these problems are being fixed in 7.0

19 hours ago, MetaBlack-KT said:

Is it a new class? These skills don't look beautiful to me, rather vulgar. Songweavers are better, they are elegant. You would better create a Heavy Metal/Black Metal guitar player!

I am disappointed that they're not creating a martial artist/monk class.  Now, that would be beautiful and elegant.

17 hours ago, Rohanna-KT said:

I am disappointed that they're not creating a martial artist/monk class.  Now, that would be beautiful and elegant.

Martial Artist as one subclass and Mentalist as the other subclass. The fighter could use bronze-knuckles and/or nun-chucks, while the Mentalist could use either hypnosis type weapons or some sort of aether stone of meditation (psychic powers).

New sets from Aion 7.0!

(Credits: Ksenkarions, for the YT vídeos and Xanoa, from Aion GF forums' original post.)

First is the one you can upgrade from current Genesis. Tier 2 stuff.

And one "Stella" (7.0 lore company) set - yet to confirm if that is the new craft one or instance drop

Both plates of the two sets look really cool!

Also, awesome "Kill Billish/Narutoish jacket" Songweaver around the 1:13 mark in second vídeo!

Archived