Sidik-DN

AIon 7.0

I don't care about which Dragon lord they pick, I don't know for what people call them "favourite", just tell me whether we will fly again or not? Will the Abyss return? Without it the game is rubbish! :(

The bat costumes are maybe nice, but any bat FLIES, will we??

There is talk about the Aethertech class being changed to Magic Plate in 7.0.

And for those who don't know yet, new Class is Physical Cloth.

4 minutes ago, Xauieo-DN said:

And for those who don't know yet, new Class is Physical Cloth.

Does it mean a Metal Songweaver with a guitar?? Although, leather with spikes would be more appropriate to them.

Edited by SunwheelGreen-KT
addition

1 minute ago, SunwheelGreen-KT said:

Does it mean a Metal Songweaver with a guitar??

No, the Physical Cloth is for the new "Painter" Class.

Bryos-DN   
2 hours ago, Xauieo-DN said:

Correct. Aethertechs wear magic plate from there on. I like that change. 

Stella Industries- New 6 man Instance with 2 difficulty levels, easy and normal (hard and a new difficulty added later), with 2 paths, one normal and one with unique navigation. Possible to get ultimate gear on easy mode.

BoS will be turned into solo instance and made much smaller and will drop ancient equipment. Mirash is being removed.

FM will be 3 man instance, will drop ancient and legendary equipment.

NTC being re-added, but it’ll be a monotony type breaking instance to help speed up leveling.

22 hours ago, Sidik-DN said:

Is it a new class? These skills don't look beautiful to me, rather vulgar. Songweavers are better, they are elegant. You would better create a Heavy Metal/Black Metal guitar player!

Edited by MetaBlack-KT
addition

24 minutes ago, MetaBlack-KT said:

Is it a new class? These skills don't look beautiful to me, rather vulgar. Songweavers are better, they are elegant. You would better create a Heavy Metal/Black Metal guitar player!

Innuendo.

@Sidik-DN Assuming that this is your video..... I was wondering if you could please give us a preview of the hairstyles in the character maker? We have noticed in this current update that most of the hairstyles are having graphic issues where the hair color is bleeding into the face, some of the textures are flattened etc.. I would really appreciate it if we could see if these problems are being fixed in 7.0

^

That is some welcomed news! However, considering how long it will be before we get 7.0 in America, I am hoping we get SOME additional slots before that patch is released -- if that is at all possible.

Edited by Voltric-DN

19 hours ago, MetaBlack-KT said:

I am disappointed that they're not creating a martial artist/monk class.  Now, that would be beautiful and elegant.

16 hours ago, Rohanna-KT said:

I am disappointed that they're not creating a martial artist/monk class.

I've been wanting a martial artist class for years now.

17 hours ago, Rohanna-KT said:

I am disappointed that they're not creating a martial artist/monk class.  Now, that would be beautiful and elegant.

Martial Artist as one subclass and Mentalist as the other subclass. The fighter could use bronze-knuckles and/or nun-chucks, while the Mentalist could use either hypnosis type weapons or some sort of aether stone of meditation (psychic powers).

Edited by Gallium-DN

Rod-KT   

New sets from Aion 7.0!

(Credits: Ksenkarions, for the YT vídeos and Xanoa, from Aion GF forums' original post.)

First is the one you can upgrade from current Genesis. Tier 2 stuff.

And one "Stella" (7.0 lore company) set - yet to confirm if that is the new craft one or instance drop

Both plates of the two sets look really cool!

Also, awesome "Kill Billish/Narutoish jacket" Songweaver around the 1:13 mark in second vídeo!

Edited by Rod-KT

Capa-KT   

nice colorized prowess set with the stella industries logo slapped on it (the weapon effect is cool tho)

but the pvp set actually looks nice and not as blatantly butchered with a few fresh touches