Grazt NC Soft you win

EvilLady-KT

Sorry for my english

Great Job NcSoft you win trophy for a poor update to the history video game is a serious you win

What is a problem Lost lost lost item  no compensation
When have a compensation is ridiculous lost 100 scroll for transfo 5 min ? am reveice 50 % physical on my Bard Roooh no tradable = garbage
Am lost 15k great supplement garbage to all perso is master graft is one graft lost to no compensation 30k potion and approximate 15k scroll garbage to no compensation
am lost 14k + item diver for make potion or scroll, have 3 set Harvest stuff useless lost 79 Omega 59 Tempering useless and other and other .The pet use scroll or useless now

You suppor is joke to is no-existent you authorized scammer mode or Fasimede ninja  what need to pay for is allowed this ?

The all item is untradable not possible help newbie my dear NCSoft do you say is what a MMROPG think no.

Is time to released this Is time to participe to new Challenge after Ice Bucket Challenge Aion released Challenge
Erase your toon save your live another game stanby you

Am lost 30 billion Kinah oup no now is only 10 Billion Kinah is my lost lost

Bye my billion and tempering

https://ibb.co/w6NW7m5

Bye my Omega

https://ibb.co/jVkCkr5   

Bye my skin house and other

https://ibb.co/zHmmfYY

Bye my trophy ,House

https://ibb.co/ykqgWKT

https://ibb.co/kVnVzfD

Bye my tank and skin

https://ibb.co/b1248bw

Bye my Cleric and skin

https://ibb.co/HBt3PJW

Bye my multi decoration house

https://ibb.co/7xftDCX

https://ibb.co/BNf0gbz

Bye my Pet

https://ibb.co/LvgV7Kf

Bye my other skin

https://ibb.co/8D6Jjj4

Bye my cabinet four house

https://ibb.co/kXsdHNR

Is a Joke is not possible erase toon because House Really Great again NCSOFT

Thank all player

See you later all Chipounette and chipounet or teddy bear at another game

Translated tl;dr: I hate this update because I don't research information about the patch in order to progress. I hate this game because I was too trusting and got scammed by someone.

• Kinah was converted into the Gold Ingots, you were paid 30m kinah for each Gold Ingot received (that's why you have 10b instead of 30b)
  • Omegas and Temperings can be exchanged in Sanctum/Pandaemonium for PvP/PvE stones.
  • Pets are replaced by Minions.
  • Skins remains as they are, you can farm some of them.
  • NCWest paid the housing ahead for us until January. 

Researching hurts, I know.

Aion 5.0 was ur first update? poor of u.... cuz Aion 5.0 was the worst update on Aion in the history. this rlly turned in a pay2win game were u dont play. just buy ur items. years ago, before 5.0, all was about to play and get items. not buy them with billions to other players. bad for u. learn to play with ur hands, not with ur wallet. 

15 minutes ago, LadyLoredana-KT said:

Well, he not entirely wrong. :)

Two things that really upset me are the fact that you cannot share anything with your characters on the same account and the pitiful kinah you get selling your drops with a new toon.

Way to go Aion. If you are lucky you can reach level 75 with 100,000 kinah. :)

That only happens if you don't know how to handle your own economy. I had no issues leveling an alt (clean with nothing on EK) with 4m kinah at least.

Actually you win, if you don't spend any money to them and continue to play. You can get geared eventually, may take a little longer but is possible. I do agree it was a rip getting your inventory ransacked, I was not happy with that either, kinda felt like the Internal Revenue went through it.

shut up kid. you were heavily compensated cause of your pay to win BR ass. you want to know what it was like before in every other big update? 0 compensation NONE nada zip. just cause you cant buy your gear on the 3rd day of the patch and have 50 bill when there was a huge kinah nerf doesnt give you the right to complain. theres people who have played longer than you with zero compensation what so ever cause they didnt pay to win or spend 10 hours a day grinding this game. if anything 6.0 should have been a full on hard reset cause shits nyerked because of your "COMPENSATION" open world pvp is a shit show and groups for pve favor those that have exchange gear. so shut the hell up kid and get to grinding like how it was before 5.0

On 11/26/2018 at 8:51 AM, Kubei-DN said:

That only happens if you don't know how to handle your own economy. I had no issues leveling an alt (clean with nothing on EK) with 4m kinah at least.

Would you be so kind as to share how you did that, please?

Thank you so very much....if you do and please tell me which level your character is.... also. :)

On 11/25/2018 at 9:38 AM, Kubei-DN said:

Translated tl;dr: I hate this update because I don't research information about the patch in order to progress. I hate this game because I was too trusting and got scammed by someone.

• Kinah was converted into the Gold Ingots, you were paid 30m kinah for each Gold Ingot received (that's why you have 10b instead of 30b)
  • Omegas and Temperings can be exchanged in Sanctum/Pandaemonium for PvP/PvE stones.
  • Pets are replaced by Minions.
  • Skins remains as they are, you can farm some of them.
  • NCWest paid the housing ahead for us until January. 

Researching hurts, I know.

Honestly I’d rather have my scrolls back don’t care much about transformations not everyone wants look like a dork playing this game. 

Just saying 

Kubei, no offense dude, but you're approach could use some work; not the sort of person or attitude I'd want to take information from if I was already upset.

Put this in OP's perspective; whether he did research or not, his stuff still got messed with, changed and removed or replaced. I understand, and I'm sure he does now, that some adjustments and compensations and turn-ins were created. Doesn't change the game was flipped on its head and not everyone is around/has time/knows where to/even wants to bother researching. 

Just because he didn't doesn't mean he doesn't have the right to nyerk about this patch, especially when a predominance of the rest of the community has a nyerk-ton of issues too.

Tone back the sauce though dude, you look like you have anger issues.

18 hours ago, 2s30B77F-DN said:

Kubei, no offense dude, but you're approach could use some work; not the sort of person or attitude I'd want to take information from if I was already upset.

Put this in OP's perspective; whether he did research or not, his stuff still got messed with, changed and removed or replaced. I understand, and I'm sure he does now, that some adjustments and compensations and turn-ins were created. Doesn't change the game was flipped on its head and not everyone is around/has time/knows where to/even wants to bother researching. 

Just because he didn't doesn't mean he doesn't have the right to nyerk about this patch, especially when a predominance of the rest of the community has a nyerk-ton of issues too.

It's called sarcasm. Can't help it if you're offended by my cynical behavior.

You talk like it was only this guy affected by the change. We've known about this stuff since January 2018, I made a whole thread about it, Kelekelio made a whole thread about it (on EU), there was a stream by Hime and Gideon showing where you can trade in those things. The information was there, even patch notes are there, whether you're new or returning player, making a new thread acting like a crybaby throwing a tantrum demanding answers just doesn't work on most of us. 

Forums exist here for a reason to seek out information. If someone like OP doesn't bother researching, that's not my problem. I made a reply simplifying it as much as I could.

Next time perhaps, as a suggestion, you shouldn't assume how I feel basing on my responses. Angry? Not at all, in fact, it's amusing at most to see people like you get offended. Tumblr sounds like a good place for you to reside.

21 hours ago, 2s30B77F-DN said:

If you read Kubei posts, you will find soon enough what the fanboy term means. He will defend no matter what the shit that AION is atm. No point in arguing with someone like this. Just wait to see the reply to this... It will be fun to read nonetheless.

2 minutes ago, Adriel-EK said:

If you read Kubei posts, you will find soon enough what the fanboy term means. He will defend no matter what the shit that AION is atm. No point in arguing with someone like this. Just wait to see the reply to this... It will be fun to read nonetheless.

Assumption looks like a fun hobby of yours. Where did you learn it?

So, let me get this straight, using a rational, coherent and constructive arguments to reply to a raging forum user is called being a "fanboy" to defend NCS? What a world we live in! If you had read any of my posts, you would see I'm, in fact, very critical of the current situation the game is in.

Just shows people only read what they want to read while at the same time ignoring context of the situation.

1 minute ago, Kubei-DN said:

Assumption looks like a fun hobby of yours. Where did you learn it?

So, let me get this straight, using a rational, coherent and constructive arguments to reply to a raging forum user is called being a "fanboy" to defend NCS? What a world we live in! If you had read any of my posts, you would see I'm, in fact, very critical of the current situation the game is in.

Just shows people only read what they want to read while at the same time ignoring context of the situation.

Whatever dude... not arguing with you or anyone. Believe what you want. Idc.

Just now, Adriel-EK said:

Whatever dude... not arguing with you or anyone. Believe what you want. Idc.

Maybe you should take some classes of "how not to be a douchebag and assume things because you disagree with people's opinions and approach to matters" I heard that class is free!

Just now, Kubei-DN said:

Maybe you should take some classes of "how not to be a douchebag and assume things because you disagree with people's opinions and approach to matters" I heard that class is free!

Are you still trying to argue? really? None is calling you names and now you are calling me a douche bag? Congratulations!, maybe except I called you a fanboy. If that is the matter, I take it back if it will make you feel better. I'm ok with your opinion btw. I just don't agree with it.

Just now, Adriel-EK said:

Are you still trying to argue? really? None is calling you names and now you are calling me a douche bag? Congratulations!, maybe except I called you a fanboy. If that is the matter, I take it back if it will make you feel better. I'm ok with your opinion btw. I just don't agree with it.

That's why we're humans and use a brain to create rational and coherent arguments or conversations. Point is, stop assuming things which aren't even close to be true. That way, you'll save yourself the trouble arguing over stupid nonsense half the time. Talking from experience.

I respect the values and distinct claims of each, even though I think some are not justifiable. I say that because there are a lot more serious things going on. For example. A rookie player will never be a Star 5. He will never have that chance, even if he plays 24 hours a day for 7 days a week.

There are issues with Glory Points, just as these transformations are a bad idea for anyone who has a connection to your character's appearance. This could be fixed with transparent transformations, but the price is bad.

Particularly I prefer to combat some details that are a reflection of mismanagement rather than version changes.

I'd rather complain about the percentage of enchantment that is manageable than the items I've lost, but I still sympathize with all the claims.

We must respect the opinion of others.

46 minutes ago, Adriel-EK said:

If you read Kubei posts, you will find soon enough what the fanboy term means. He will defend no matter what the shit that AION is atm.

Hmm. Interesting.

But wait... Then Kubei says in another thread...

There's just so many things wrong in the patch, half the people here don't have the strength to deal with the bs. At least back in 5.x you could do things, but now it's about clearing everything in 2-3 days top and wait for something to happen.

tenor.gif?itemid=10902878

Kubei dude, you are off the hook.

Thanks for all of the evidence indicating I was right about your emotional disposition and inability to interface with other people appropriately. Putting that aside as a note to myself if we ever engage in conversation again.

Moving on, the forums are also here for people to express their concerns. OP is not the only person with the concerns, emotions and thoughts they have. I am fairly sure a good chunk of the community, one we should not ignore, is in a similar position.

I dislike reiterating things, as I'm sure you do, but the source of OP's post appeared to be they are unhappy with the changes themselves, not that changes were made, whether they knew they were coming or not. The quote from you in the above post proves an interesting read when related to the aforementioned.

Sometimes things also happen in people's lives where they are not able to keep their mind/focus on subjects like this. Perhaps you do spend a predominance of your energy and free time on this sort of thing, perhaps you had it somewhere near the forefront of your mind... I don't think it should be that difficult to analyze perspectives before applying sarcasm where I don't think it's really warranted.

My two favourite quotes from you here speak volumes. 

"There's just so many things wrong in the patch, half the people here don't have the strength to deal with the bs. At least back in 5.x you could do things, but now it's about clearing everything in 2-3 days top and wait for something to happen."

"Point is, stop assuming things which aren't even close to be true. That way, you'll save yourself the trouble arguing over stupid nonsense half the time. Talking from experience."

I was going to request you tap into your compassion, but you know, it's not really any of my business if you're able to or not.

This is my last post in this thread. Food for thought. I wonder if your previous attempts to provide people with information were filled with such... content.

8 minutes ago, 2s30B77F-DN said:

Kubei dude, you are off the hook.

Thanks for all of the evidence indicating I was right about your emotional disposition and inability to interface with other people appropriately. Putting that aside as a note to myself if we ever engage in conversation again.

A game of assumption isn't my thing, but be my guest.

Moving on, the forums are also here for people to express their concerns. OP is not the only person with the concerns, emotions and thoughts they have. I am fairly sure a good chunk of the community, one we should not ignore, is in a similar position.

There's a difference in expressing concerns and throwing tantrums like OP did. It's giving me a vibe you're attempting to make the OP as the only victim here of the patch rather than the whole community.

I dislike reiterating things, as I'm sure you do, but the source of OP's post appeared to be they are unhappy with the changes themselves, not that changes were made, whether they knew they were coming or not. The quote from you in the above post proves an interesting read when related to the aforementioned.

I can't help you if you either got offended by my sarcastic remark on my reply earlier or even if you actually caught it in the first place.

Sometimes things also happen in people's lives where they are not able to keep their mind/focus on subjects like this. Perhaps you do spend a predominance of your energy and free time on this sort of thing, perhaps you had it somewhere near the forefront of your mind... I don't think it should be that difficult to analyze perspectives before applying sarcasm where I don't think it's really warranted.

Being cynical means I'll be sarcastic very often. However, the way I spend my energy, online or IRL, shouldn't be any of your concern. Have you thought of that? I mean, if you've got a crush on me, just gotta say it so *wink wink*

I was going to request you tap into your compassion, but you know, it's not really any of my business if you're able to or not.

This is my last post in this thread. Food for thought. I wonder if your previous attempts to provide people with information were filled with such... content.

Again, assuming things without researching just proves my point from above. Just because we're having a nice conversation here and you don't agree with my approach or other replies in this thread doesn't necessarily mean the "content" is vague or nonexistent. 

Perception is a strong thing in life. Just a sweet reminder, I'm not a native English speaker and trust me, you aren't the first nor will be the last person to tell me these things.

On 11/25/2018 at 6:17 PM, EvilLady-KT said:

Sorry for my english

Great Job NcSoft you win trophy for a poor update to the history video game is a serious you win

What is a problem Lost lost lost item  no compensation
When have a compensation is ridiculous lost 100 scroll for transfo 5 min ? am reveice 50 % physical on my Bard Roooh no tradable = garbage
Am lost 15k great supplement garbage to all perso is master graft is one graft lost to no compensation 30k potion and approximate 15k scroll garbage to no compensation
am lost 14k + item diver for make potion or scroll, have 3 set Harvest stuff useless lost 79 Omega 59 Tempering useless and other and other .The pet use scroll or useless now

You suppor is joke to is no-existent you authorized scammer mode or Fasimede ninja  what need to pay for is allowed this ?

The all item is untradable not possible help newbie my dear NCSoft do you say is what a MMROPG think no.

Is time to released this Is time to participe to new Challenge after Ice Bucket Challenge Aion released Challenge
Erase your toon save your live another game stanby you

Am lost 30 billion Kinah oup no now is only 10 Billion Kinah is my lost lost

Bye my billion and tempering

https://ibb.co/w6NW7m5

Bye my Omega

https://ibb.co/jVkCkr5   

Bye my skin house and other

https://ibb.co/zHmmfYY

Bye my trophy ,House

https://ibb.co/ykqgWKT

https://ibb.co/kVnVzfD

Bye my tank and skin

https://ibb.co/b1248bw

Bye my Cleric and skin

https://ibb.co/HBt3PJW

Bye my multi decoration house

https://ibb.co/7xftDCX

https://ibb.co/BNf0gbz

Bye my Pet

https://ibb.co/LvgV7Kf

Bye my other skin

https://ibb.co/8D6Jjj4

Bye my cabinet four house

https://ibb.co/kXsdHNR

Is a Joke is not possible erase toon because House Really Great again NCSOFT

Thank all player

See you later all Chipounette and chipounet or teddy bear at another game

I don't understand why you upset. I would love to have everything you have LMAO. You know how much kinah you can make with those cabinets (not that you need it LOL)? Not to mention the Omegas and Tempering that can actually be traded nowdays. 10 Billion? You have more kinah then an entire "middle grade" legion (middle grade as in legion mostly made up of returning or new players), probably more then a few more established legions as well. Just saying... I understand some things are gone and are missed but... to me, your post seems more like a show off then an actual complaint. Just an opinion, don't kill me :D 

Lot's of Love

Archived