Travis-EK

Lets have a talk friends EK free gear

So, how is everyone feeling about people getting the free gear going from ancient to ultimate over night. Real cool on a fresh server ayyyyyyy. some real good ncsoft support right there my dudes. hahaha i dont really want to call the certain people out due to its not their fault its more of the developers fault. thoughts opinions? i for one lost motivation to play.

Edited by Travis-EK

18 minutes ago, Travis-EK said:

i dont really want to call the certain people out due to its not their fault

Actually, those people are also choosing to be dishonest just to get ahead. It's tacky. "Oh I want a fresh start, I'm going to roll on EK server and start with new ge--OH YES I'LL TAKE THAT EXCHANGE THANKSSSSSS." 9_9

Tohur-EK   

I heard they getting sneaker about it so it doesn't spam the entire server with the upgrade..  @Cyan what are you guys doing about all these people on EK getting free Ultimate gear? whats the point in a fresh start server if you guys are giving them free handouts?

Aly-DN   
15 minutes ago, Tohur-EK said:

I heard they getting sneaker about it so it doesn't spam the entire server with the upgrade..  @Cyan what are you guys doing about all these people on EK getting free Ultimate gear? whats the point in a fresh start server if you guys are giving them free handouts?

How can you avoid the scripted announcement?

Players will not be able to hide from a data search. If NCWest is honest about this, they can search the items and remove them. You are correct that they broke our trust when the advertised a fresh start server and then gave players there the exchange gear that they earned on other characters on other servers. 

I truly believe that the whole player base deserves a full accounting on this in order to reestablish some trust. Tell us how many items were found and assure us that they were -removed-. And don't try to be sneaky by removing the exchange gear and then handing out genesis crystal gear in its place. Those players that were sneaky about this should get -nothing-. If they want instant nice gear, they can return to their home servers.

Tohur-EK   
3 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Players will not be able to hide from a data search. If NCWest is honest about this, they can search the items and remove them. You are correct that they broke our trust when the advertised a fresh start server and then gave players there the exchange gear that they earned on other characters on other servers. 

I truly believe that the whole player base deserves a full accounting on this in order to reestablish some trust. Tell us how many items were found and assure us that they were -removed-. And don't try to be sneaky by removing the exchange gear and then handing out genesis crystal gear in its place. Those players that were sneaky about this should get -nothing-. If they want instant nice gear, they can return to their home servers.

not sure  just a rumor at this point tbh but people are getting the gear still as some of them are dumb enough to have /inspect open and have see some in open world. will take a screen shot next time

Get this fixed asap.

Come on guys, you are spending A LOT OF TIME and effort in this new server, personally I had seen GM’s working online and I loved it, seemed like a flawless idea to me. Don’t screw your hard work @Cyan

Even more people getting Winged Champion gear? I know you're stuck in a hard place about this @Cyan, but please shed some kind of light for the community.

Edited by Zelgadis-EK

Would really hate to know some people are getting that free winged champion gear on a server that's supposed to be new... hopefully they respond..

Its dumb that they get this gear on EK 

It only tells us they wanna rubbish people in ancient gear and cant pvp without massively outgearing someone 

And i aint spending another dime on ncoin till its addressed

dog-EK   
12 hours ago, Zelgadis-EK said:

Even more people getting Winged Champion gear? I know you're stuck in a hard place about this @Cyan, but please shed some kind of light for the community.

i can't help but be low key curious as to what kind of gear youre personally rocking. your 12k mountain crash alone, got me curious asf

shine some light so i can tell my static chanter to get on your level plx 

4 hours ago, dog-EK said:

i can't help but be low key curious as to what kind of gear youre personally rocking. your 12k mountain crash alone, got me curious asf

shine some light so i can tell my static chanter to get on your level plx 

I completely understand. I would wonder the same. We have three people in our small legion with 300 crafting, so we've all been helping each other craft gear.

On 25/11/2018 at 8:10 PM, Aly-DN said:

Same way they got the gear, duh.

On 25/11/2018 at 8:10 PM, Aly-DN said:

I truly believe that the whole player base deserves a full accounting on this in order to reestablish some trust.

Gl with that.

dog-EK   
7 hours ago, Zelgadis-EK said:

I completely understand. I would wonder the same. We have three people in our small legion with 300 crafting, so we've all been helping each other craft gear.

... lol .......................................................................................................................................

24 minutes ago, dog-EK said:

... lol .......................................................................................................................................

Not sure why it's funny, but alright.