Jump to content
OneOneSeven-KT

Transformation Contracts - What a ripoff

Recommended Posts

Aroch-DN   
1 hour ago, OneOneSeven-KT said:

combine 4 ancient transformation = 0 legendary transformation. 

What you expected?

When you combining ancient tforms you have such chances:

x2 (ancient: 67.24%, green: 30%: legendary: 2.75%)

x3 (ancient: 79.5%, green: 15%: legendary: 5.5%)

x4 (ancient: 91.75%, legendary: 8.25%)

x5 (ancient: 89%, legendary: 11%)

x6 (ancient: 86.25%, legendary: 13.75%)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   

Legionmate combined -two- ancients and got a legendary.. for his class.

It's all RNG. 

Mostly terrible RNG, but miracles do happen.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lapis-DN   
45 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Legionmate combined -two- ancients and got a legendary.. for his class.

It's all RNG. 

Mostly terrible RNG, but miracles do happen.

 


I was lucky enough to open 6 Daevanion Skill Box and got one of each, not a single dupe.
A fiend of mine openned a dozen and only have 4 skills (counting the CoE one). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 4:37 AM, Aroch-DN said:

What you expected?

When you combining ancient tforms you have such chances:

x2 (ancient: 67.24%, green: 30%: legendary: 2.75%)

x3 (ancient: 79.5%, green: 15%: legendary: 5.5%)

x4 (ancient: 91.75%, legendary: 8.25%)

x5 (ancient: 89%, legendary: 11%)

x6 (ancient: 86.25%, legendary: 13.75%)

Thank you for this info Aroch, by any chance do you know the rates for getting the Ultimate transformation by combining legendary?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aroch-DN   
5 hours ago, DinobotSSJ-KT said:

Thank you for this info Aroch, by any chance do you know the rates for getting the Ultimate transformation by combining legendary?

Good question, cause im noticed, that chances what im posted above was for leg. to ultimate.

For ancient to leg:

x2 (ancient: 64.5%, green: 30%: legendary: 5.5%)

x3 (ancient: 74.0%, green: 15%: legendary: 11.0%)

x4 (ancient: 83.5%, legendary: 16.5%)

x5 (ancient: 78%, legendary: 22%)

x6 (ancient: 72.5%, legendary: 27.5%)

So it's not so bad as I thought, but still not so easy.

p.s. for green to ancient, same chances like for ancient to leg.

Edited by Aroch-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×