Long Awaited Event

Acheillies-KT

1 hour ago, Pixie-EK said:

I rather they bring back the Snowball event with good rewards that gives up crafting items. It's so expensive starting from 0 on the new server. Either that or ways to make kinah by selling those items.

Given that Cyan has said we should expect fewer events going forward specifically because they want to avoid the economy being event driven, I think events will give mostly passive buffs (drop rate, ex, pve boost, ect) or untradeable drops (enchantment stones, stigma enchants, instance entry scrolls). I'd be surprised if we get a kinah making event right out of the gate. Though, I guess NC has never been good with sticking with a plan.

Still think we'll have snowballs, just closer to the end of the month. Assuming it runs for 3 weeks like usual (for that event specifically) if it starts next week on the 11 there will still be enough weeks to complete 3 of them. Or at least I hope so. Plus there wouldn't be any issue in having it run together with the current one since we basically just talk to NPCs.

7 minutes ago, Liiny-DN said:

Still think we'll have snowballs, just closer to the end of the month. Assuming it runs for 3 weeks like usual (for that event specifically) if it starts next week on the 11 there will still be enough weeks to complete 3 of them. Or at least I hope so. Plus there wouldn't be any issue in having it run together with the current one since we basically just talk to NPCs.

+2   I always remember snowballs after Christmas.

BAHAAHHAHAHA this long awaited event.  Who was the moron who thought this up???  Nothing new as far as rewards, you can get the pvp/pve stones from quest/instances anyways and they cost way too much.

Once again, FAIL FAIL FAIL NCSOFT.

Let's farm 2 weeks to get 1 Legendary PVP stone.  Stick the stone in your stocking NCSoft.

GIVE US SNOBALLS.

3 hours ago, Gabe-DN said:

I doubt we get snowballs at all, they still haven't been updated to give anything new.  +7,+8,+9 snowballs last night gave ancient coins and protectorate keys (all outdated items removed from the game). 

You do realise event bundles are changed accordingly when the event is released?

On 28/11/2018 at 2:42 AM, Rainburrow-KT said:

Given that Cyan has said we should expect fewer events going forward specifically because they want to avoid the economy being event driven, I think events will give mostly passive buffs (drop rate, ex, pve boost, ect) or untradeable drops (enchantment stones, stigma enchants, instance entry scrolls). I'd be surprised if we get a kinah making event right out of the gate. Though, I guess NC has never been good with sticking with a plan.

ahahahahaha they even said that? Nice, I knew 6.2 is going to be an effort for them to make us all quit, nothing to do, 90% of the game deleted, no events, nothing. Theya re probably trying to make us beg for 5.8 back, even if that means get back all the +30 gods that could kill a group.

I literally snorted my drink out of my nose dude. They really said they want to ruin the economy by not allowing people to do anything, so no events, nothing, just 24/7 griding, hoping others won't report you for botting or something :D

On 11/6/2018 at 11:37 PM, Cyan said:

There's no new event starting tomorrow. In general there will be fewer events going forward for the time being but this will be covered in more detail later on next week. I know I said "next week" last week, but it will be next week now. 

this back at the beginning of november

*Snipped from the Producer's Letter*

First, you may have noticed that we’ve slowed down our cadence of events. This is deliberate – with the release of the new content, we wanted to ensure players are able to spend time engaging with the core of Aion’s gameplay instead of hopping from event to event. We think this slower event schedule will help boost the appeal of the core content of the game – with the brand new content introduced in the Aion: Awakened Legacy update, we want to make sure our events enhance the core game, not replace it. You’ll start to see these new events in early December.

Archived