Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - November 28, 2018

Cyan

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi @Cyan I don't have problems or complains about almost anything, but, the enchanment rates, in my opinion are a little bit unreal, not impossible, but unreal, annoying, frustrating and quite hard, can you double check and adjust those rates? ancient gear is sometimes harder to enchant than legendary and ultimate, and those legendary stones, rarely proc, I don't know, it feels like something is wrong.

Absolutely nothing that the customer asked for will be considered.

The enchantment success rate is less than 0.5%. So you can have a thousand stones and you will not be able to enchant a single item up to +15 because the game is like this now. I feel that the goal of AION is to cause frustration.

So maybe it's time to think better about this game.

Should we continue to play AION? Think about it. Remember that now you are a pet that needs to beg the basics and still ... You will be ignored.

5 minutes ago, Gwin-DN said:

Absolutely nothing that the customer asked for will be considered.

*snip*

How do you know that? They haven't tipped their hand on what they are considering, other than race balance. That's what scares me a little. Race balance is a thing. That's for sure, but now that the buff is working race balance isn't that big of a thing. Forts are flipping.

My concern is that the staff is wasting their time on something people were freaking out about that has resolved itself when they really should be working on things like.. enchant rates, stigma changing costs, price of power shards, broker fees and the funky mismatched eyes bug.

23 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Como você sabe disso? Eles não deram a mão no que eles estão considerando, além do equilíbrio da raça. Isso é o que me assusta um pouco. O equilíbrio da raça é uma coisa. Isso é certo, mas agora que o buff está trabalhando, o equilíbrio da corrida não é tão grande assim. Fortes estão virando.

Minha preocupação é que a equipe está desperdiçando seu tempo com algo que as pessoas estavam enlouquecendo sobre o que resolveu quando elas realmente deveriam estar trabalhando em coisas como: encantar taxas, estigmatizar custos de mudança, preço de cacos de energia, taxas de corretagem e descasados erro de olhos.

The only thing NCS did was change the AION 5.8 to 6.2 and translate the game. Now. Tell me you ... What did the community ask and the NCS give to us?

Point to one, just one. I do not want to be picky. Point out something important that has been answered and I'll shut up.

We asked to Arena, IDL and give Glory Points. NCS give this to us? No.
We asked to create an option for you to retain the appearance of your character when you transform. NCS give this to us? No, again.
We asked for the enchantment rate to be better. NCS give this to us? No
We requested that the standard speed of walking or running of the character (Speed) be changed to the value of the old Scroll. NCS give this to us? No.
We ask event for this update. NCS give this to us? No.

I can list over 100 items that have been ordered and I affirm (check in forum). Nothing. Absolutely none was answered. Nothing, zero. 

If you are satisfied with being a pet. If you want to please NCS. Okay, but do it consciously. Read the forum and see for yourself. Nothing, absolutely nothing, was attended to. This is the point.

4 minutes ago, Gwin-DN said:

The only thing NCS did was change the AION 5.8 to 6.2 and translate the game. Now. Tell me you ... What did the community ask and the NCS give to us?

Point to one, just one. I do not want to be picky. Point out something important that has been answered and I'll shut up.

We asked to create an option for you to retain the appearance of your character when you transform. NCS give this to us? No, again.
We requested that the standard speed of walking or running of the character (Speed) be changed to the value of the old Scroll. NCS give this to us? No.

I can list over 100 items that have been ordered and I affirm (check in forum). Nothing. Absolutely none was answered. Nothing, zero. 

If you are satisfied with being a pet. If you want to please NCS. Okay, but do it consciously. Read the forum and see for yourself. Nothing, absolutely nothing, was attended to. This is the point.

Let us be reminded that some of the things being asked for are not present in the original 6.2 kr patch. That is why it will never be delivered. Sad truth but its a reality that some must accept.

3 minutes ago, Gwin-DN said:

Some of those things are basic to the new design of the game and will not change. GP, old scrolls and walking speed isn't going to change. We know that as we have seen what Korea has done in the next two patches. We can already keep the look of our characters when transformed. You just need transparent scrolls to do it. And Cyan already said that events were going happen less frequently and promised one next week. That's not being a pet. That's actually reading the forums and being informed, which apparently you haven't done.

Enchantment rates is the only thing you mentioned that is actually up for debate at this time and it wasn't mentioned in the Producer's Letter. The only thing that was specifically was race balance, which has resolved itself now that the buff is working as intended.

Cyan posted in this thread (second post.. because apparently you missed that, too) that they are in talks with the Korean devs about the things we have asked for, but he was not specific about what those things are. That's what my post was addressing.

3 minutes ago, Shirayuki-DN said:

Let us be reminded that some of the things being asked for are not present in the original 6.2 kr patch. That is why it will never be delivered. Sad truth but its a reality that some must accept.

The reality is that NCWest is nyerking us as hard as Gameforge is to EU.

Archived