Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - November 28, 2018

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, November 28, 2018 from 6:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET to 8:00 a.m. CST / 15:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance.
  • Shard bundle, Transparent Transformation Scroll Bundle, and Transformation Contract Box will be fixed to have their name appear.
  • The quest NPC for "Lime Ore Mystery" will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

b0g5vhyrjyz11.jpg 8vf2mnehwwz11.jpg cexiic7atb021.jpg

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aion Team

I know there's going to be a question about events, and we're looking to have an event started next week (as per Gideon's producer's letter). We're also still in talks with the development team about the other feedback you've shared. 

i know alot are trying to be patient, but something really needs to be done about the economy in game. nothing's moving on broker, and no real way to make kinah. It's not all about the "old" players that had gold transfer. I run a fairly new legion, and alot of new, and/or returning players, have been playing in the patch for a month, and are doing good to scrape by with maybe 2-5m, as broker fees, and transports, and everything else costs soo much. Admin boons do drop rarely to help with teleporting, and (before i get bashed) im not asking for a hand out or anything, just some "help" in a new patch with a broken economy.

Yeah if you could double the Luna materials so we can make more kinah bundles that be great. Anything on making shards cheaper to 16k kinah and transparent transformation scrolls matching price with normal transformation scrolls.

We also need purification to be from +10 instead of +15 and much more drops of legendary PvP stones.

11 minutes ago, Acheillies-KT said:

i know alot are trying to be patient, but something really needs to be done about the economy in game. nothing's moving on broker, and no real way to make kinah. It's not all about the "old" players that had gold transfer. I run a fairly new legion, and alot of new, and/or returning players, have been playing in the patch for a month, and are doing good to scrape by with maybe 2-5m, as broker fees, and transports, and everything else costs soo much. Admin boons do drop rarely to help with teleporting, and (before i get bashed) im not asking for a hand out or anything, just some "help" in a new patch with a broken economy.

Everyone knows that this patch broke the economy. I honestly don't think NC cares. :(

"looking to have" so it's not guaranteed?

Also, I hope the changes are more than name changes. It doesn't take a year to change the price of shards to 16,000. They aren't rare, ultimate pvp enchant stone type rare. 
I swear if it's some stupid price like 100,000 for 1000 shards ill lose my shit.

NJXKWwy.jpg&key=2fe896c78e0b2b80d310ceef

Hey good morning gms of aiononline.com. octopus here I would like to humbly ask on behalf of the single mother community if you could please make power shards 1000 for 16000 kinah. The current price is too high and I cannot afford to pay for soccer lessons for my two kids and a hair transplant for our third adopted child. Help us silver foxes out and when I divorce my husband Ill promise to swipe instead of starting a college fund for the boys. Thanks kisses xoxo

So, to be clear @Cyan Nothing about a fix for the feeds of broker, for the ammount of kinah to upgrade inventory/warehouse, for the bunch of bugs with invicible walls in whole Lakhrun due to the geodata, for the Gold Sand Ignore replys, since we are'nt not getting the same as KR/EU. Fix for the multiple bots around all the map.

omfg, all you ppl care about are the shards.. there are so much bigger problems than that. a "real" suggestion, add admin boons to the kinah shop. make transform scrolls last through death, and still have a 10 min run time, so ppl are blowing what little kinah they can scrape up selling ancient guiding stones (since these are bout the only things moving quickly on broker) maybe increase the times the kinah bundles show up in the luna shop, instead of stupid potion boxes, or shard bundles, (since everyone would rather buy them outta the shop anyway). add kinah to be able to be deposited into the legion's warehouse, (not withdrawn, and only able to be used on legion, i.e. lvling the legion, since it costs 154m to go from lvl 7 to lvl 8, which sure wasnt hard to do when kinah was tradeable, but now damned near impossible) since, ya know, everything for 7.0 is showing new relics that are "legion based". or the fact that Templars are soo nerfed this patch, EVERY CLASS THINKS THEY'RE A TANK IN INSTANCES!

the fact that the KS'ing is sooo freaking ungodly real, spend 4-5 skills to get a mob to  almost half life, to have a sw, ranger, or sorc  come up and 1 shot it, and take the kill.  maybe increase the spawn times on mobs a little bit, ya know, since thats all we can do is try to run around and find mobs to kill , before someone else steals the kill from you, or the opposite faction zergs you.

or the fact there is soo much lag in sieges, or that they are sooo many glitches with the graphics, people and npc's randomly turn into fur balls...
(and no, it's not my pc, it's 2 months old)

but, no, yea, lets worry about freaking power shards...-.-

6 minutes ago, Acheillies-KT said:

omfg, all you ppl care about are the shards.. there are so much bigger problems than that. a "real" suggestion, add admin boons to the kinah shop. make transform scrolls last through death, and still have a 10 min run time, so ppl are blowing what little kinah they can scrape up selling ancient guiding stones (since these are bout the only things moving quickly on broker) maybe increase the times the kinah bundles show up in the luna shop, instead of stupid potion boxes, or shard bundles, (since everyone would rather buy them outta the shop anyway). add kinah to be able to be deposited into the legion's warehouse, (not withdrawn, and only able to be used on legion, i.e. lvling the legion, since it costs 154m to go from lvl 7 to lvl 8, which sure wasnt hard to do when kinah was tradeable, but now damned near impossible) since, ya know, everything for 7.0 is showing new relics that are "legion based". or the fact that Templars are soo nerfed this patch, EVERY CLASS THINKS THEY'RE A TANK IN INSTANCES!

the fact that the KS'ing is sooo freaking ungodly real, spend 4-5 skills to get a mob to  almost half life, to have a sw, ranger, or sorc  come up and 1 shot it, and take the kill.  maybe increase the spawn times on mobs a little bit, ya know, since thats all we can do is try to run around and find mobs to kill , before someone else steals the kill from you, or the opposite faction zergs you.

or the fact there is soo much lag in sieges, or that they are sooo many glitches with the graphics, people and npc's randomly turn into fur balls...
(and no, it's not my pc, it's 2 months old)

but, no, yea, lets worry about freaking power shards...-.-

except we're not asking for them to do anything other than returning this game to the status quo aka what korea aion currently has

what YOU'RE asking is for them to implement NEW changes because of what YOU feel is necessary is NOT the same as us asking them to put the game back to its intended state 

add admin boons to the kinah shop? really? thats your "REAL" suggestion? 

increasing spawn time on mobs? are you seriously so naive to think they'll actually change something like that? 

get real LOOL 

Archived