Jump to content
Cyan

Weekly Server Maintenance - November 28, 2018

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Acheillies-KT said:

omfg, all you ppl care about are the shards.. there are so much bigger problems than that. a "real" suggestion, add admin boons to the kinah shop. make transform scrolls last through death, and still have a 10 min run time, so ppl are blowing what little kinah they can scrape up selling ancient guiding stones (since these are bout the only things moving quickly on broker) maybe increase the times the kinah bundles show up in the luna shop, instead of stupid potion boxes, or shard bundles, (since everyone would rather buy them outta the shop anyway). add kinah to be able to be deposited into the legion's warehouse, (not withdrawn, and only able to be used on legion, i.e. lvling the legion, since it costs 154m to go from lvl 7 to lvl 8, which sure wasnt hard to do when kinah was tradeable, but now damned near impossible) since, ya know, everything for 7.0 is showing new relics that are "legion based". or the fact that Templars are soo nerfed this patch, EVERY CLASS THINKS THEY'RE A TANK IN INSTANCES!

the fact that the KS'ing is sooo freaking ungodly real, spend 4-5 skills to get a mob to  almost half life, to have a sw, ranger, or sorc  come up and 1 shot it, and take the kill.  maybe increase the spawn times on mobs a little bit, ya know, since thats all we can do is try to run around and find mobs to kill , before someone else steals the kill from you, or the opposite faction zergs you.

or the fact there is soo much lag in sieges, or that they are sooo many glitches with the graphics, people and npc's randomly turn into fur balls...
(and no, it's not my pc, it's 2 months old)

but, no, yea, lets worry about freaking power shards...-.-

Hey @Acheillies-KT thanks for the feedback and massive wall of text, its greatly appreciated by someone like me who is deeply concerned with the game (aiononline.com). While I do not agree with some of your suggestions I agree with your suggestions on powershards. So in other words put powershards on gold sands shop for 1000 for 16000 nc pls its what @Acheillies-KT really wants

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwin-DN   

Cyan, fix the enchantment. Nothing arrives at +15. We only got flaws. The game is no longer competitive and this is a NCS decision. Open your eyes, pay attention to the community. Please. Only once. Answer a single complaint. One, only one. Why is it so hard? Why the NCS ignore the players? Why? Why?

Edited by Gwin-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Norii-KT   

Snowball event next week  please!! with good rewards (like tons of legendary stones or something) and the freaking snowballs be tradeable >.>

Edited by Norii-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Acheillies-KT said:

The fact that the KS'ing is sooo freaking ungodly real, spend 4-5 skills to get a mob to  almost half life, to have a sw, ranger, or sorc  come up and 1 shot it, and take the kill.  maybe increase the spawn times on mobs a little bit, ya know, since thats all we can do is try to run around and find mobs to kill , before someone else steals the kill from you, or the opposite faction zergs you.

or the fact there is soo much lag in sieges, or that they are sooo many glitches with the graphics, people and npc's randomly turn into fur balls...
(and no, it's not my pc, it's 2 months old)

but, no, yea, lets worry about freaking power shards...-.-

Definitely would be on board for a mob spawn time increase or density increase. Naturally spawn time is easier to implement since they have done it already IIRC.

Also, yes, lag is awful, and not just in sieges. I get 150+ ping during "prime time". That's equivalent to New Zealand ping on off hours. Off hours I get around 38 to 50ms. During siege once I got 11,600 ping. Yup, you read that right, 11.6 seconds.

And the graphics aren't fuzzballs, they are literally balls of flat triangles. I only get them when too many people are on the screen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Entei-KT   

I'm really surprised what is that lol.. Aion EU always better than NA example we missing things in Gold shop and BCM 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder why do we need shards now? I remember that a caster did not need shards or at least I never used on my SW, plus you needed one at the time and now is so different some skills need several even casters. >:(

Beside the shard, what will be done about the characters that have the black eye? My toons look so ugly with a black eye and a blue one!

As usual, if some CM or GM will answer it will be ....soon, of course, it means maybe, perhaps or never to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Pylinaer-KT said:

Definitely would be on board for a mob spawn time increase or density increase. Naturally spawn time is easier to implement since they have done it already IIRC.

Also, yes, lag is awful, and not just in sieges. I get 150+ ping during "prime time". That's equivalent to New Zealand ping on off hours. Off hours I get around 38 to 50ms. During siege once I got 11,600 ping. Yup, you read that right, 11.6 seconds.

And the graphics aren't fuzzballs, they are literally balls of flat triangles. I only get them when too many people are on the screen.

Density would be bad if an enemy player is hiding amongst NPC's, would be too hard to do quests.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They should change the rewards of the bosses of Dredgion, Idgel Dome and Evergale Canyon to give only legendary and ultimate enchant, as well as improve the rate enchant and increase the entrance to 3x in each of them, to make a vip decent and of high quality as in Korea at a price of 10 dollars as it is in Korea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

another week with transparent scrolls as a luxury. yeah, this is the only game were is a luxury see ur own character. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was really expeting some official announcment about the screenshots of people in EK server with compensation gear, aka, Winged Legendary. Say it's false, if ut's true, something.. whatever you said would have been ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NJXKWwy.jpg&key=2fe896c78e0b2b80d310ceef

This is the single most important issue in Aion at the moment. I hope this is the #1 topic in your talks with the development  team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xelo-KT   

498/5000

Dear Cyan,
Without the intention of bothering, I told him of my frustration to retake my player chanter class and see that the atack speed is very slow.
It is frustrating how difficult it is to try to do things with what I have today (basic contract) against the difference that there is to be able to count on an ancient contract.

My question is whether they have a plan to try to level that difference or I just have to discard the physical classes.
in advance thank you very much for your comprecion and response,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LadyAsphelumbra-KT said:

I wonder why do we need shards now? I remember that a caster did not need shards or at least I never used on my SW, plus you needed one at the time and now is so different some skills need several even casters. >:(

Beside the shard, what will be done about the characters that have the black eye? My toons look so ugly with a black eye and a blue one!

As usual, if some CM or GM will answer it will be ....soon, of course, it means maybe, perhaps or never to me.

The on black eye?  Didn't the Dragon Lords do that to us?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NCSOFT know about different color eyes and it was fixed on EU in like 1 week. Is it so hard to get SAME FIX? 2 weeks to FIX item description in Gold sand shop? 2 weeks + to FIX shard price (feedback about price was given right after posted prices)?

With current enchant rates we wont make end game gear till 7.0 where it will be useless because you can upgrade Ultimate T1 +15 to T2, no way to get it without P2W, so till that ones who dont spend much can leave AION (same as did while wait for "promising" 6.2) and dont bother with current crap rate where takes 150 stones to make item from +8 to +10, and its not a single case (a lot players used 100+ stones to make it).

And seriously there is close to 0 content endgame to keep players busy till 7.0, we are bored after complete all instances and weekly in 2-3 days. Yes we could PvP but hey there is 0 chance in PvP against ones with exchanged gear and as we see from enchanting rates we wont be able to get gear to compete anytime soon (and that means like 1 year+).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry @Cyan, but after one month of CONTINOUS feedback by 100% of users, waiting is not an option anymore...

When you'll lose half of the community, then you'll decide to act, but then it'll be too late.

The moment to implement changes is now, to let everyone see you're supporting them and continously considering our feedback, now that the community is so full and the participation is so high.

Otherwise, if losing customers is what you're "looking to have", because it's what we'll get if you don't put as a priority in a consideration the changes that the whole community is asking you  to bring, then keep going...

Also, we can understand that you lowered down the events turnaround, but seriously, from every week to nothing in more than one month, I guess that we're all a little bit fed-up.

Edited by Venere-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×