Weekly Server Maintenance - November 28, 2018

Cyan

21 hours ago, Cyan said:

Changes

• Shard bundle, Transparent Transformation Scroll Bundle, and Transformation Contract Box will be fixed to have their name appear.

It's cool that their names now appear but we still don't have the garbage prices you planned for shard bundles on asmo side, as they do not appear in the gold ingot market at all.

So, here's a suggestion: scrap that entirely and give us this:

NJXKWwy.jpg&key=2fe896c78e0b2b80d310ceef

yeah ?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Cyan said:

I encourage you all to continue reporting issues and providing feedback, and we'll work on getting what we can changed when we can.

Well, for me enchantment rates and looking for more ways to get pvp enchant Ancient/Legendary should be a priority, its really frustrated trying to get something to +15, and if you are lucky get only +10. Broker feeds should be fix too.

And maybe do something about the insane farming aspect of the game? i dont want to sound rude or racist but maybe for asians its ok and they like it, but in this side of the world its not, i mean, i have a life and a job, i dont want to spend 8 hours everyday farming in a game when i have most important things to do, its a game, not a job...  (Btw, this is the reason theres a lot of bots everywhere again).

@Cyan I know you said there are a lot of feeback been talked to the devs, and thanks for that, i just want make sure in all that is included the Construction/Housing stuff, unlike the other profesions for craft Armors, Weapons, jewerly, that everything cna be crafted now with the Aetherforging, and Potions that now are on the Kinah shop, and scrolls were reduced to the transformation ones... The construction/Housing stuff, is not able to get back from anywhere, i literally have 2 cabinets with a lot of stuff stuck in there cuz i can't craft those cabinets anymore... I know the stuff i have stuck in there are not really important, but just like me there are many other peopl who got there Ap Relics, Skins, and more important things... and just like this, there is A LOT of things there were in the construction profession craft that we can't have anymore, and they are not avaliable in any other way.... Please do something. I add screenshoot of my cabinets with stuck stuff at my Estate (the 2 first lines on my Housing Storage)

Aion1476.jpg?width=1276&height=676

Also some people will probably say "how can you be worried about this while we have many other stuff wrong on the game", well for me this is more important than ask for things that are working properly and you don't like it. 

52 minutes ago, Chibiusa-DN said:

@Cyan I know you said there are a lot of feeback been talked to the devs, and thanks for that, i just want make sure in all that is included the Construction/Housing stuff, unlike the other profesions for craft Armors, Weapons, jewerly, that everything cna be crafted now with the Aetherforging, and Potions that now are on the Kinah shop, and scrolls were reduced to the transformation ones... The construction/Housing stuff, is not able to get back from anywhere, i literally have 2 cabinets with a lot of stuff stuck in there cuz i can't craft those cabinets anymore... I know the stuff i have stuck in there are not really important, but just like me there are many other peopl who got there Ap Relics, Skins, and more important things... and just like this, there is A LOT of things there were in the construction profession craft that we can't have anymore, and they are not avaliable in any other way.... Please do something. I add screenshoot of my cabinets with stuck stuff at my Estate (the 2 first lines on my Housing Storage)

Aion1476.jpg?width=1276&height=676

Also some people will probably say "how can you be worried about this while we have many other stuff wrong on the game", well for me this is more important than ask for things that are working properly and you don't like it. 

I agree, this is also one of the things dev's should look into and come with a solution asap. I already stated this in another thread. I got lucky and managed to buy a plain 1 drawer. I'm suspecting one of the last crafted plain 1-drawers on my server. But don't worry for the simple 1 drawer one. you can actually buy one from NPC, just search the NPC's in oriel. I don't remember exactly which NPC though.

@Cyan Any info about this? 

5 hours ago, Slipknoth-DN said:

Well, for me enchantment rates and looking for more ways to get pvp enchant Ancient/Legendary should be a priority, its really frustrated trying to get something to +15, and if you are lucky get only +10. Broker feeds should be fix too.

And maybe do something about the insane farming aspect of the game? i dont want to sound rude or racist but maybe for asians its ok and they like it, but in this side of the world its not, i mean, i have a life and a job, i dont want to spend 8 hours everyday farming in a game when i have most important things to do, its a game, not a job...  (Btw, this is the reason theres a lot of bots everywhere again).

This. an @Cyan this is of much much higher priority to me than the dam n shards. Shards can be farmed. RNG cannot be fixed. For all the threads posted by lucky people, there are people who don't bother posting, they just quit, or the rest of us who really do waste a hundred stones or much more of the "appropriate" level on ONE piece just to never get above +12 IF we are lucky. That means never getting above ancient gear.

I'm not overly concerned about most of the gripes but for my 2 Kinah's worth if we can have eye discoloration on the list then I want this one up there ;) at the top of the pile.

A Grade Minium in general as a topic but specifically if you go to the Gold Sand Traders Gold Tab you have choices such as Bundle of 50 A Grade Minium for 74 Gold &/or Bundle of 20 A Grade Minium for 20 Gold. 24 gold more for a purple icon seriously?

So I propose matching bags just like the eyes and with price parity!!!

If this sort of caper is happening at the client facing marketing consumer side then gosh whats going out the back end.

Don't over think this please, cheers.

11 hours ago, Mirelium-KT said:

I agree, this is also one of the things dev's should look into and come with a solution asap. I already stated this in another thread. I got lucky and managed to buy a plain 1 drawer. I'm suspecting one of the last crafted plain 1-drawers on my server. But don't worry for the simple 1 drawer one. you can actually buy one from NPC, just search the NPC's in oriel. I don't remember exactly which NPC though.

@Cyan Any info about this? 

Yeah i know about it, it cost 116 Petals,
unknown.png
...still it was much easier to craft them due we usually use Petals in guestblooms and other stuff, sadly the NPC that use to sell guestblooms with petals was changed, and now have some horrible basic furniture that already sells the basic shugo merchants, its clearly a mistake, and they even removed 1 of the NPC who used to sell more housing stuff, guess removing the construction with all the recipes, wasnt enough they also had to remove an entire NPC with housing stuff and even a tab of Guestblooms we can afford to farm some skins, and others stuffs. 
unknown.png
And as if this wasn't enough they changed the NPC who sells exclusive items with petals on high lvl villages and now it doesnt sell anything, and says she's going to sell when she's scure to have enough of something, which makes me think about the village task quest, but the one in there just spawn the NPC that sells special furnitre, the one also sells an Mount egg, and it's cleraly not the same NPC that the one for Guestblooms.
unknown.png?width=1276&height=676

So @Cyan can we please have a fix for housing content, this doesnt even need some permisson, or "talk" to the devs, these are just bugs... missing NPCs, missing items for sell, and missing bonuses on the lvl 5 villages. Please -____- . *** And the script editor is still unavaliable for use Q___Q ***

3 hours ago, skythee-DN said:

I'm not overly concerned about most of the gripes but for my 2 Kinah's worth if we can have eye discoloration on the list then I want this one up there ;) at the top of the pile.

A Grade Minium in general as a topic but specifically if you go to the Gold Sand Traders Gold Tab you have choices such as Bundle of 50 A Grade Minium for 74 Gold &/or Bundle of 20 A Grade Minium for 20 Gold. 24 gold more for a purple icon seriously?

So I propose matching bags just like the eyes and with price parity!!!

If this sort of caper is happening at the client facing marketing consumer side then gosh whats going out the back end.

Don't over think this please, cheers.

ah i got it wrong it's 20 A Grade Minium for 30 Gold. 4 gold more for a purple icon seriously? But I still propose matching bags just like the eyes and with price parity!!!;) 

one thing  i am genuinely concerned about is the feral behavior of many same side players, Elyos here, in the smaller end game real estate where a passing nyerk head just kills and loots what someone is obviously engaged with...no hello.no good bye..just raid and a finger up..that is what will destroy this game not all the hyperbole of this pathetic forum

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived