Account Warehouse

GenericUser26683

is there truly a purpose for this anymore? We need to be able to put crafted gear and kinah into this in order to actually make use of it. if I want to craft gear for my own characters. I have to buy it from myself and pay taxes on it through the broker? how is that worthwhile? I now have to level and grind on each of my toons individually like they are opponents for my time on this game? Please correct this issue. it seems as though you simply want players to only play one character only. I dont care if I cant trade to others. just let me trade with myself easier.

I almost bought a chain item for my cleric from my SW when I read it's not tradeable nor can be stored in account warehouse. Saved myself the trouble, but this can be a tad expensive knowing broker prices are kinda high.

I did say many times though, 6.x isn't alt friendly. I don't think KR was either even before it since they were sub based.

This is one of the most ridiculous changes in this patch and I do not like it either. They don't want you to play just one character, I believe the idea is for you to spend money on several characters. This used to be the case for me as I would spend on costumes or mounts (pre Luna) for characters. I won't buy scrolls with only a 9 minute time, or whatever it is, and pop them like candy. Then again, I used to play this game more often, now it is just secondary for me. Play two other games and can account trade all day every day. Personally think this was a bad idea for a money grab, and not well thought out. If they claim it was done to prevent RMT or botting, well guess what, it didn't work.

Just now, Shayded-KT said:

This is one of the most ridiculous changes in this patch and I do not like it either. They don't want you to play just one character, I believe the idea is for you to spend money on several characters. This used to be the case for me as I would spend on costumes or mounts (pre Luna) for characters. I won't buy scrolls with only a 9 minute time, or whatever it is, and pop them like candy. Then again, I used to play this game more often, now it is just secondary for me. Play two other games and can account trade all day every day. Personally think this was a bad idea for a money grab, and not well thought out. If they claim it was done to prevent RMT or botting, well guess what, it didn't work.

It does work on Korea because in order to play games you need to use your Korean SSN, that way they have full control who decides to bot or do RMT.

Either way, they need to lift up some restrictions for us here. If they want to keep it as untradeable, at least make it account storable.

1 hour ago, Kubei-DN said:

I almost bought a chain item for my cleric from my SW when I read it's not tradeable nor can be stored in account warehouse. Saved myself the trouble, but this can be a tad expensive knowing broker prices are kinda high.

I did say many times though, 6.x isn't alt friendly. I don't think KR was either even before it since they were sub based.

6.x isn't alt friendly, yet end game content is like nonexistent and done in like 2-3 days, and no point to play alts ............ Time for other games

Archived