REQUESTING TO BE BANNED FOR 30 DAYS!

Valedia-DN

As it stands i cannot on my own stay away from this game which i really really love but as of late its become very stressful due to the lack of run and atk speed and the constant getting ganked at every turn so cyan i accepted the warning u gave me only to ask if it is within your power to please ban me for 30 days but i will also be sending in a ticket requesting the same and try to understand im not against pvp but all mmo's should give its players the option to do so and not forced into it so that is the source of my stress and requesting this ban.

i cant 

aion is the second mmo ive played for the longest or since 3.0 so its not that easy for me to just leave but i figure the 30 days not having the option to login will help if u understand

its also the lack of run and atk speed and the constant getting ganked when just trying to do my quest and yes i prefer pve but dont hate pvp just not forced and that stresses me out like u wont believe

You can't uninstall? 

If you really want to get banned from the game, you could go in and spam racially insensitive things laced with profanities. You need to go really really whole hog and offend everyone. Make sure that people will report you. Though I wouldn't recommend it.

Just be an adult and uninstall. 

You just need to get the will to do it... Trust me I was addicted to the game myself. Believe I started around 3.0 and never really took any breaks till end of summer or fall of 2017 I uninstalled and quit. Gave all my stuff away. Came back a week before 6.2 or whatever update we are on and I feel like a potato because I'm so far behind... But trust me just uninstall and don't play for awhile, but keep your stuff. You'll feel better after a break. I just play with friends for the funzies now.

i have been playing aion since 3.0 alone and idc for not having fake friends in this game as most are seeing as they all have alts and u never know who is an enemy but smile in ur face and as stated b4 the reason i have to leave is the forced pvp seeing as i am more into pve but would prefer the option to pvp if so desired

i mean u run so far buff up and then u get ganked just trying to quest and last i heard mmo's are maingly about questing not worrying about when ur gonna get ganked eventhough its a pvepvp based type game.

Pvpve game* PvP is what I prefer even though I'm undergeared now and behind but I still enjoy being chased by a small group or large and seeing how fast they can even kill me. While I do my pve repeatable quest I get attacked so I just root and cc the elyos and still try and burn the mobs to get my quest done with lol. 

What made me quit was just the hacking and changing files to make them have no animations and what not. I mean there was plenty of times when I was attacking someone and they would just float straight up 100meters and honestly I'd just be like "aw come back!!" and go on about my day. Mostly just the no animations is what bothers me the most. I have even seen an elyos during a idgel back in the day do 2 glacial shards on my friend. I been playing PC games fot along time though so I'm used to ch33tz. Nothing you'll ever be able to do to stop them. These people live to break pass walls. I just hate how cheaters here are protected so it's whatever. I just enjoy chillin with buddies. I got other games to keep me occupied when I need a break so it's all good. 

42 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

i have been playing aion since 3.0 alone and idc for not having fake friends in this game as most are seeing as they all have alts and u never know who is an enemy but smile in ur face and as stated b4 the reason i have to leave is the forced pvp seeing as i am more into pve but would prefer the option to pvp if so desired

i mean u run so far buff up and then u get ganked just trying to quest and last i heard mmo's are maingly about questing not worrying about when ur gonna get ganked eventhough its a pvepvp based type game.

Not that this helps you, but at least everyone can understand why this isn't the game for you.

3.x was a real departure from the way Aion had been for years before that. For the first time we had both factions on the same map and attacking one another was forbidden. So if this is when you started the game, that was the norm for you. Every patch since then must have been jarring to you, while those of us who played since the 1.5 days see this as getting back to what Aion was at launch.

The other glaring thing is that you say that you have played alone. Really? You have played for 6 years and haven't met a single person that you don't see as "fake"? Yikes. Wondering if that is a commentary on the player base or if you really have trust issues.

Lastly, MMOs are all different. I don't think it's fair to say that all MMOs are mainly about questing. If what you are looking for is an MMO where PvP is completely optional, playing a game that describes itself as "PvPvE" was probably not your best choice.

Aly try to understand that my very first mmo was secret of solstice and  yes pvp was an option so i came up thinking that was the norm and yes when i was done questing i joined in the pvp aspect of it because as ive said i am not against pvp at all but i believe that ALL MMO GAMES should give its players their wanted or needed options.

Oh look, another cry for attention from Valedia.

I guess sh*tting on this game everyday on [3.LFG] chat just wasn't garnering a large enough audience.  So now here we are on the forums.

"Oh, woe is me, I'm too weak to uninstall a game that doesn't even cater to my silly entitled American millennial sensibilities, wah waaaahhhh!!"

OMG, give me an effing break.  The only reason you won't quit this game is because you thoroughly enjoy stirring this pot and are getting off on all the attention people are paying you.  Even this post is probably giving you the tingles.  I mean, c'mon, it's just getting sad and pathetic at this point.

Just stop.

19 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

i just want it to cater to my needs and wants as it does for everyone else. 

Ehh no, that's not how it works.

This game is korean, so NCsoftakes things works to cater korean playerbase first, and if they realized the love pvp over pve, they will give em more pvp chances (considering now that augment is gone you won't lose too much for dealling or getting damage).

People wanted since 4.8 the kata/dana experience and now that we finally get it back, people just get the grim reminder of how open world pvp was back then (yes, now the gear gap is bigger than before but the idea is the same).

Right now the patch is less than 2 months old, it's adapt or die and you are basically in the die side.

1 minute ago, Kubei-DN said:

Go easy on Valedia guys, how else are forums gonna be any entertaining.

Time to make something like

"Vote for the new Neleth"

mech i've always been on the die side of this game but love is love and my love for this game lies in the pve not just running around killing someone and yay here take nothing for it

cant you guys see pvp is pointless or are u telling me all that matters is hey i killed u hahahaha jajaja lol oh and get wrecked¬¬

why not add a feature in the pvp aspect like when u die u lose a + on ech piece of gear and then lets see how many ppl become valedia aka cry baby

a challenge for hardcore pvp lovers would be to let their weapon break if they die 15 times in the course of 24 hrs and ur gear lose a + each time u die but fixable by buying a hammer via the cash shop and lets see who is brave and who is not lol.:D

i mean dont u wanna pvp for something lol

thought about the idea and seeing how many geared players tearing up has me cracking up right now lol

1 hour ago, Valedia-DN said:

why not add a feature in the pvp aspect like when u die u lose a + on ech piece of gear and then lets see how many ppl become valedia aka cry baby

Yeah, but that's not in the game, yet you're still complaining

of course everyone would complain about that, because that's such an absurd thing for nc to put in the game. Even nc wouldn't do that

seriously, if you want to uninstall aion, go ahead, nothing is stopping you, literally 10 clicks max and it's gone

Archived