REQUESTING TO BE BANNED FOR 30 DAYS!

Valedia-DN

11 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

does anyone have an extra high end pvp bow i can borrow for like a few months and i promise i wont return it cuz omg when im not questing pvping is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun and im not questing lol

I really wish someone would send you some malicious ransomware.  Put you out of our collective misery for a while.

This was probably mentioned but I dont feel like reading all the post but, you could always just play an rpg, you said you play alone and like pve..skyrim is a good game. Pretty much any single player rpg might be a good option. Also, since you dont want to uninstall your game you could always put aion on a flash drive and then give it to a irl friend..if you have any, and tell them to hang on to it for 30 days. BTW that is possible..thats what i run my aion off of lol.

8 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

Aly try to understand that my very first mmo was secret of solstice and  yes pvp was an option so i came up thinking that was the norm and yes when i was done questing i joined in the pvp aspect of it because as ive said i am not against pvp at all but i believe that ALL MMO GAMES should give its players their wanted or needed options.

Now that you bring this up i realize why i progress more in the game than other players and why i don't complain like a lot of people here and push through the game hardships.

Thanks to my first MMO!  Metin2, that makes Aion look Softcore to me.

In Metin2, with 3 Factions enemies between each others, there is PvP in every map without exception, players can even invade Main and starting cities there like Poeta or Sanctum, there are practically no Safe zones only 1 tiny space of 80 meters in the main city to trade, on top of that there is a PK system and you can kill players of your own faction anywhere, this comes with a Karma system with titles like if you behave well you can be ''Friendly''  or ''Chivalrous''  or if you kill people you will be ''Agressive''   ''Malicious'' and finally if you killed to many ''Cruel'' but if you get killed you can drop kinah and items from your inventory to be looted by anyone near.

5.X leveling was hard for you guys? here you could level up without gear, literally! doing FoO buttnaked was possible, while in Metin you needed full Top gear, max enchanted, and bonus Re Tunned in a very specific way and a second account with Perfect Auras to buff you to wistand the Best leveling spot, to do 1.2 to 0.6%  exp/hour (without XP buffs) at higher lvls 84-99.

Also in Metin items used to get destroyed upon failed enchanment even Purified PvP weapons, you needed special items like omegas here to avoid the destruction, so the item would drop 1 enchant lv instead, also each enchament on top of Kinah asked for diferent materials some really expensive for example from +6 to +7 a White Pearl was needed that translated to aion things could be like 5 omegas or so.

Conclusion? Fast track server and a excessive amount of events made a whole generation of Aion players weaker. 

On 30/11/2018 at 11:21 PM, Valedia-DN said:

does anyone have an extra high end pvp bow i can borrow for like a few months and i promise i wont return it cuz omg when im not questing pvping is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun and im not questing lol

you promise you won't return it?

Also why 30 days only though?

5 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Hi can you please not say the F word, you've triggered some very traumatic memories thanks.

xD

Ohh great Empyrean Lords i implore you, please bring back Fissure of Oblivion!

I can't be the only one that kept doing FoO after reaching lv 75, no idea why ppl hated it that much :P

Fun fact i FireFormed the day previous the update and maintained the transform fully functional when i logged in 6.2 maybe they will come back again in the future??!!11!

Archived