List of Issues for 6.2

Pylinaer-KT

13 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hi there, 

I've got some answers to some questions here for you guys. If something isn't answered it's likely that we're still in discussion internally. In no particular order...

1. We've discussed the Transformation system feedback with the developers. While the system is largely here to stay, we're working to make the Transparent Transformation Contracts more abundant as well as a few other options with the devs to hide the appearance of a Transformation without using a scroll. We don't have a final confirmation yet but we will let you know when something is more certain.
  2. We currently have no plans to adjust the fees for using the Broker but may be slightly adjusted in the future.
  3. We're aware that GP gain is at a stand still and it's impossible for new players to achieve the GP set by the higher ranks. We're formulating some plans with the development team but nothing concrete yet.
  4. The PvP arena schedule is something we will be looking to adjust as more content becomes available.
  5. Item acquisition spam (X Legendary from Frozen Monolith for example) is something we will be requesting from the development team to tweak. 
  6. We do know that a lot of the Luna items were removed. Some of these items are still strongly desired such as storage cabinets and we're making a request to add those functional items.
  7. A Permanent mount is something we will be discussion be added to the game. Feel free to share any suggestions you may have.
  8. Kinah being storable in the Warehouse is something we've seen requested quite a bit. We will discuss it with the development team to see if it's possible to have it added.

As I said, this isn't a comprehensive list. We're also working on bringing enchantment adjustments as I have stated in prior posts. Continue to share your feedback. Also please don't bump posts for the sake of bumping as it's against the rules here on the forums :p. 

Thank you.

Little.

You said something to something, you're always arguing.
Wow, you're really dedicated Oooooooh. , you have been arguing with them since the launch, but results you have not brought any yet.

For God's sake, the game is going to shit, and these developers are waiting for what? know that after these more players will leave, after all you did not bring anything concrete because it has been a week since the last time you told us something, and guess what you said last week?

ARE WE DISCUSSING WITH DEVELOPERS, and today? you said ?

in short you did not bring us anything spent a week and you can not say that this or that will be changed.

AAh my dear today you got more players to leave the game.

ok im not gonna rant like everyone else, because at least this is some feedback from "the other side" in 2 weeks. I would like to make a small suggestion, if possible. You mentioned you discussing making kinah storable in the WH. Will this also include the legion WH as well, so we can work and support the legion together as intended? and also, while kinah possibly being able to be stored in the wh, there is still no change to broker fees, as well as acquisition of kinah, still leaving everyone utterly broke :P.

Also, could we maybe go back to the old system of say BoS reset's every mon wed, and fri, and FM tues thurs, sat. Hell, decrease the number of runs back down to 3 or w/e. there is such little content, and people get "bored" would be a solution to people logging off all the time, and give them something else to do. Also, with the way the enchantment system is, would give more chances to get pve stones at least.

I dont know how many of you are on during this time, but Friday nights are soo dead in game, as far as content, but active as far as players, for a few hrs, then they slowly start logging as there is nothing to do, and by friday you have most certainly used up all your instance runs. This is a time the server will be more populated lol, as most ppl dont work weekends, kids are out of school for the weekends, (mommy and daddy might even let them stay up a lil later) give them something to do on a friday night!

@Cyan While I truly appreciate the breakdown of the important issues being discussed with the mothership, I feel I have to ask -- once again -- if we are ever going to get a fix for the eye-discoloration bug? Can we expect a resolution in the near near future, or is there something preventing you guys from fixing the problem yourselves? Thank you.

15 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hi there, 

I've got some answers to some questions here for you guys. If something isn't answered it's likely that we're still in discussion internally. In no particular order...

1. We've discussed the Transformation system feedback with the developers. While the system is largely here to stay, we're working to make the Transparent Transformation Contracts more abundant as well as a few other options with the devs to hide the appearance of a Transformation without using a scroll. We don't have a final confirmation yet but we will let you know when something is more certain.
  2. We currently have no plans to adjust the fees for using the Broker but may be slightly adjusted in the future.
  3. We're aware that GP gain is at a stand still and it's impossible for new players to achieve the GP set by the higher ranks. We're formulating some plans with the development team but nothing concrete yet.
  4. The PvP arena schedule is something we will be looking to adjust as more content becomes available.
  5. Item acquisition spam (X Legendary from Frozen Monolith for example) is something we will be requesting from the development team to tweak. 
  6. We do know that a lot of the Luna items were removed. Some of these items are still strongly desired such as storage cabinets and we're making a request to add those functional items.
  7. A Permanent mount is something we will be discussion be added to the game. Feel free to share any suggestions you may have.
  8. Kinah being storable in the Warehouse is something we've seen requested quite a bit. We will discuss it with the development team to see if it's possible to have it added.

As I said, this isn't a comprehensive list. We're also working on bringing enchantment adjustments as I have stated in prior posts. Continue to share your feedback. Also please don't bump posts for the sake of bumping as it's against the rules here on the forums :p. 

Thank you.

@Cyan

This is all welcome news to hear. I would be ecstatic if all of these things came to fruition!

On the subject of Broker fees: Could you also look into Warehouse Expansion fees please? The prices have shot through the roof.

You said you would welcome suggestions on the topic of Permanent Mounts…. The most obvious thing would be to add them back to the Luna Shop. I’m personally very disappointed in what is currently available to craft in there. Even if you gave us the old mounts back on the Luna Shop with a 30 day timer, it would be better than what we have now (the lame 5 day ones that look like kiddy rides).

Another option would be to have Legion Mounts come back, but with more options. These options could vary depending on what level the Legion is, with the cooler Mounts being available for the higher level Legions.

Option number three would be to do something similar to the Mount Boxes we got from the Twins Gift, where we got to choose a temporary Mount (but make it permanent). This box could be added to an NPC and maybe your choice of Mounts depends on what level your character is? Like you have a lvl 20 box, lvl 50 box, lvl 70 box….

Adding the more exotic Mounts back to Events would also be welcome.

16 minutes ago, Voltric-DN said:

@Cyan While I truly appreciate the breakdown of the important issues being discussed with the mothership, I feel I have to ask -- once again -- if we are ever going to get a fix for the eye-discoloration bug? Can we expect a resolution in the near near future, or is there something preventing you guys from fixing the problem yourselves? Thank you.

Ground Patrol to Major Tom, please respond.

605731-51520-13.jpg

What I do not get, and I still do not get is why can't we have Aion KR as it is? Why all the changes? Aion KR is fair, you can get stuff in the game but you can also drop some cash which no matter how many people complain on the forums about P2W money makes the game stay so those who pay thank you.

I have been playing KR and the painter class came out what, 3-4 weeks ago? The person I saw already has 60% of their gear purple and an ultimate weapon.... like that is what want NC, we want to give months or so time and be on par with people. I do not think that is difficult and I am not sure why you guys are not in line with KR. I get translation but you are turning the game into something so different. Even for the all the stuff Gamefordge does they still make faster progress than you. 

Are the contracts different? What is the legal obligation that you can't get around? You guys are dropping studios and players fast and I would be curious to see how KR takes the loss of revenue. Or Maybe NC will shut down all together who knows. 

What I do know is, your team should highly consider not altering the game from KR cause honestly, KR is great right now.

Just my two cents, some will agree some won't. I know though more and more of my friends/ legion are not logging in bar doing their daily chores. Enchantment rates are simple math and changing that coding honestly can't take this long. And if you want to refer to feedback, you have had it for quite some time and are now only acting on it now.

Please tell your dev team to actually play this sh*t that is 6.2 for NA and tell us how much fun they have as a new player. 

Rant over.

5 hours ago, JustDance-KT said:

What I do not get, and I still do not get is why can't we have Aion KR as it is? Why all the changes? Aion KR is fair, you can get stuff in the game but you can also drop some cash which no matter how many people complain on the forums about P2W money makes the game stay so those who pay thank you.

I have been playing KR and the painter class came out what, 3-4 weeks ago? The person I saw already has 60% of their gear purple and an ultimate weapon.... like that is what want NC, we want to give months or so time and be on par with people. I do not think that is difficult and I am not sure why you guys are not in line with KR. I get translation but you are turning the game into something so different. Even for the all the stuff Gamefordge does they still make faster progress than you. 

I also don't understad why we don't get the same game as KR has. Almost all of the modifications are for worse!

And 7.0 has been out for 3 weeks.

@MetalPhantomEvil-DN@khaly-KT@JustDance-KT

On 12/1/2018 at 10:58 PM, Pylinaer-KT said:

Please keep the comments G rated.

Also, from my experience working retail, the more you verbally attack someone, the less likely they will be willing to actually take the time to fully address the problem. They might still try to fix it since it's their job, but they'll put in the minimum effort.

I'm not saying to not voice your opinions. I'm just saying be nice about it and it might get done faster.

Lastly, chances are a lot of the decisions made are made in KR since IIRC NA is a subsidiary of KR. And honestly, with how well it does in KR, NA is likely an afterthought. I wouldn't be surprised if the reason not a lot got done was that KR is/was busy launching 7.0 in KR. NA comes after. So nothing happening in NA may not be because NA is lazy, it may be that KR is focusing on other things and has put them off.

15 hours ago, Pylinaer-KT said:

@MetalPhantomEvil-DN@khaly-KT@JustDance-KT

Also, from my experience working retail, the more you verbally attack someone, the less likely they will be willing to actually take the time to fully address the problem. They might still try to fix it since it's their job, but they'll put in the minimum effort.

I'm not saying to not voice your opinions. I'm just saying be nice about it and it might get done faster.

Lastly, chances are a lot of the decisions made are made in KR since IIRC NA is a subsidiary of KR. And honestly, with how well it does in KR, NA is likely an afterthought. I wouldn't be surprised if the reason not a lot got done was that KR is/was busy launching 7.0 in KR. NA comes after. So nothing happening in NA may not be because NA is lazy, it may be that KR is focusing on other things and has put them off.

I'm sorry but you are wrong on this one. The game is altered by NCwest to what they want. It doesn't matter if we are an afterthought the game is being directed by a horrible team that has zero clue what their player base wants. KR has made leaps and strides to give Aion to the players and they are doing an amazing job. 

People are tired of being nice because this continues to happen. Why didn't they offer a beta or something to test? Why didn't they see how bad in KR 6.2 was? Why even give us 6.2 if seeing that? So many stupid choices.  I don't blame Cyan either I blame their bosses. They are the ones that drive the game and it tells one of two stories.

Either they are literally trying to just close the game because you can't even pay money to catch up or they honestly just don't get the player base.  

Give us KR, gives all the things that come with it. If Gameforge can make adjustments that fast to Kinah and different things why is NCwest so far behind?

A quick perusal of the corporate culture of NCwest through their Glassdoor reviews -- https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/NCSOFT-Reviews-E23242.htm -- might help us understand why Aion NA 6.2 has been such an unmitigated sh*tshow:

• "Slow decision-making process, a little bit bureaucratic" (in 6 reviews)
  • "Terrible relationship and communication with the Korean HQ" (in 5 reviews)
  • "Lack of direction for game production" (in 3 reviews)
  • "The Austin office is void of any Sr management talent, it's hands down the most incompetent executive/leadership team I have ever been around" (in 4 reviews)
  • "No clear direction of the company at all" (in 4 reviews)

(Above emphasis mine.)

Now, oftentimes Glassdoor reviewers have an axe to grind with former employers, but reading through some of the more detailed reviews by current employees, it becomes clear that's just not the case here.  There seems to be as much discontent about communication, procedure, and management coming from inside NCwest as there is discontent coming at them from the playerbase.

NCsoft needs to consider giving the reins of this game to a reputable 3rd party publishing company that is able to make quicker, better independent decisions for the NA region, or at the very least, manage the client directly from Korea.  Because if NCwest doesn't get its act together, this game is going to quickly go the route of Tabula Rasa / City of Heroes / Wildstar and collapse like a house of cards.

2 hours ago, Sutoir-DN said:

A quick perusal of the corporate culture of NCwest through their Glassdoor reviews -- https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/NCSOFT-Reviews-E23242.htm -- might help us understand why Aion NA 6.2 has been such an unmitigated sh*tshow:

• "Slow decision-making process, a little bit bureaucratic" (in 6 reviews)
  • "Terrible relationship and communication with the Korean HQ" (in 5 reviews)
  • "Lack of direction for game production" (in 3 reviews)
  • "The Austin office is void of any Sr management talent, it's hands down the most incompetent executive/leadership team I have ever been around" (in 4 reviews)
  • "No clear direction of the company at all" (in 4 reviews)

(Above emphasis mine.)

*snip*

Yikes.. and not surprising.

We, the players, have felt the effect of all of these for them not to be accurate.

On 17/12/2018 at 11:04 PM, Cyan said:

Hi there, 

Thank you.

Thank you for all this precious information, i wanna give you some ideas or suggestions:

About the housing stuff, include the Construction recipes into the Aetherforging or the Morphing (which is currently empty).. at least the useful ones, like...  cabinets Ulmus, Egrasi, and Nanyu, also the 300p+ Construction items that have their own special appearance and decoration purpose. About guestblooms i truly believe NPC's are just bugged... and just need to fix (add) the guestbloom tab properly to them.

About mounts i believe making the nyerky 5 days mounts from Luna into at least 15 days would fix a lot the problem (for the same price of mats of course), at least while people wait events wich it should be the main route to adquire permanent mounts. Maybe other options would be add some weekly quests with  7 days mounts or something like that or even more simply like just increase stats for Legion mount.  There are so many ways for add mounts feature to new players without just giving them for free that easily.

On 12/17/2018 at 9:33 PM, Liiny-DN said:

Thanks for the news on transparent scrolls at least. A toggle to turn appearance on and off would be just perfect..

Wait? They're going to make it a toggle to turn off transformations? That would be awesome. I'll play this game again if they just do that.

*edit* Oh, nvm, I read you wrong. :'(

I would like to add the PVP buff at siege times to the list.

KT/ SL - ELYOS master race, let us take the mantle already. No more carebear ticking time bomb buffs please. Thanks.

I would like to remind everyone that in 4x, when the asmos held Silona and Sillus and Pradeth for basically the entire patch, there was no OP buff provided to us in any way, meanwhile the Asmos had their initiative the entire time.

Or at least make the forts similar to 3x, with the 4 tia hearts, to gain access to the eye. 

On that note, give us back the eye please. Thanks again.

On ‎18‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 0:04 AM, Cyan said:

Hi there, 

Thank you.

what about the craft itens on account wharehouse? cuz when u are cleric is a hard way to get these from farm when 1 songweaver kill mob with 1 hit and glad kill 6-10 mobs in 1 hit and cleric need full rotation to kill 1?
what means for account wharehouse? how this impactate on the game? craft itens are untradeable.. ok but unstorable in account wharehouse?????????? some games of the past like Lineage2/mu online/tibia and a lot more of the past had it for pass itens for ea char do u need! as well its doesnt work for dropped itens but craft ones? doenst mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shards ??????? for 3.9 millions a bundle with 1k? ure kidding me? 3.9millions for 30 seconds rotation? 
about transformation scrolls! why u guys are joking ppl? we spend kinnah for skins. we spend BCM for skins and when use transformation we didint see that and we love character appearance! we spend hours to make 1 char and only for hide it with transform? and its a just 10 minuts of u time to change transparent contract for the normal contract on gold sanders! thats why u guys always take u games out from the market!u guys never ask players whats means about u game, we pay for play a good game not this shit u guys give to us!!! u need change the money politcs from the game u got money when players are happy to play u game, not for a p2w game! its doesnt work on lineage 2!

that will be the last week i'll wait for changes if it doenst come ill spend my money in 1 game with a better  politics than u! happy christimas!!!

On 12/17/2018 at 9:04 PM, Cyan said:
  1. We do know that a lot of the Luna items were removed. Some of these items are still strongly desired such as storage cabinets and we're making a request to add those functional items.
  2. A Permanent mount is something we will be discussion be added to the game. Feel free to share any suggestions you may have.

I would love to have the storage cabinets and permanent mounts back on the Luna Shop, but adding them to Aetherforging would also be welcome. Having a weekly quest to acquire a 7-day Mount would be pretty nice (as @Chibiusa-DN mentioned above) for lvl 10+ so new players can have fun too.

Archived