Daevanion Skill Books stackable

Arhangelos

Make Daevanion Skill Books stackable  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Stackable or as they are now

• Make them stackable since there are no variations
    • Keep them as they are, 1 book takes 1 slot

I really wish those Daevanion books were stackable, I already traded all my skins to an alt so I can make room, I have like 7~8 inventory pets, and like 135 slots in my studio. legion wh cannot store them I think and my wh is also almost full.

They do not have any variations, so making them all be stacked by type wouldn't be hard. By the time 6.5 launches I will be having like all my inv slots taken by daevanion skills. I get about 10 per week (5 from coe and 5 from FM, the other instances I cannot/won't bother especially BoS)

• 4 weeks later...

10 books per week? i wish, i barely get shugos to even pop and when they do i am usually in a full group on my main. Its so frustrating. I do 20 runs a week of each instance (BoS/FM/CoE/PF) yet i got like 3 shugos while all of em were smuggler, in the end 1 daevanion box dat gave me the same skill i already had.

On 29/12/2018 at 4:15 AM, Yaya-EK said:

10 books per week? i wish, i barely get shugos to even pop and when they do i am usually in a full group on my main. Its so frustrating. I do 20 runs a week of each instance (BoS/FM/CoE/PF) yet i got like 3 shugos while all of em were smuggler, in the end 1 daevanion box dat gave me the same skill i already had.

I am doing a trick with friends to do that. If you are well dressed you can even do it by yourself. The theory is the same but FM is harder since mobs are tough.

Get your main and an alt (dual boxing), group them together and enter your alt in the instance, in FM you get the message isntantly when you port to the mob area, if you get no message it means there is no shugo. If you get no shugo, take the char out and repeat, regroup, re-enter and take him to that spot to see if there is a shugo.

In case you get a shugo you have to get your main in and possibly a friend to help if your are not well dressed or if your class is not good for solo. Clear the mobs until shugo, kill it and loot it with your main and repeat. This way your main will get 4/5 SB per week (5 with prestige) and of course this way you do not get to kill the boss but I do not need it anyway.

In coe it is easier but your alt needs to run the map a little bit till the wind stream area, if you get a message take your main in, if not then take this alt out and re-try.

• 2 weeks later...

On 31/12/2018 at 9:55 AM, 2s1A07B4-DN said:

I am doing a trick with friends to do that. If you are well dressed you can even do it by yourself. The theory is the same but FM is harder since mobs are tough.

Get your main and an alt (dual boxing), group them together and enter your alt in the instance, in FM you get the message isntantly when you port to the mob area, if you get no message it means there is no shugo. If you get no shugo, take the char out and repeat, regroup, re-enter and take him to that spot to see if there is a shugo.

In case you get a shugo you have to get your main in and possibly a friend to help if your are not well dressed or if your class is not good for solo. Clear the mobs until shugo, kill it and loot it with your main and repeat. This way your main will get 4/5 SB per week (5 with prestige) and of course this way you do not get to kill the boss but I do not need it anyway.

In coe it is easier but your alt needs to run the map a little bit till the wind stream area, if you get a message take your main in, if not then take this alt out and re-try.

Huh, my post when i said i do 20 runs a week is because i am doing exactly what u just said. I am not doing 20 runs a week with a group, i am doing all of them solo. Now i am doing 25 of each, since i lvled ANOTHER alt. This week i counted how many runs i got and how many shugos i got : 65 run and i got 3 shugos (2 great and 1 smuggler). I have some friends that used to do 30 runs of each instance in the first week and they said they used to get ALOT more shugos appearing and that they suspect it was nerfed. 

And btw the shugo message u get in fm when u enter in the mob area is just ONE out of the 4 triggers the instance have. I do all of them on all my alts, still no shugo. I do all the triggers in BoS, no shugo. I do 3 out of 5 triggers PF have and no shugo. 

When i said i get shugos only on my main when i am in a full group, is because i already had done all my runs on all my other 4 alts and i got nothing or 1/2. Now i am not even doing that anymore, ive been doing solo run on my main as well and nothing drops.

7 hours ago, Yaya-EK said:

Huh, my post when i said i do 20 runs a week is because i am doing exactly what u just said. I am not doing 20 runs a week with a group, i am doing all of them solo. Now i am doing 25 of each, since i lvled ANOTHER alt. This week i counted how many runs i got and how many shugos i got : 65 run and i got 3 shugos (2 great and 1 smuggler). I have some friends that used to do 30 runs of each instance in the first week and they said they used to get ALOT more shugos appearing and that they suspect it was nerfed. 

And btw the shugo message u get in fm when u enter in the mob area is just ONE out of the 4 triggers the instance have. I do all of them on all my alts, still no shugo. I do all the triggers in BoS, no shugo. I do 3 out of 5 triggers PF have and no shugo. 

When i said i get shugos only on my main when i am in a full group, is because i already had done all my runs on all my other 4 alts and i got nothing or 1/2. Now i am not even doing that anymore, ive been doing solo run on my main as well and nothing drops.

Last week we took 12 alts in 4x entries each and we got 0 shugo spawns.

25 minutes ago, 2s1A07B4-DN said:

Last week we took 12 alts in 4x entries each and we got 0 shugo spawns.

I mean, if u only entering FM and getting out, of course u are going to get 3x less chances of getting a shugo to pop in each run. If u tell me that u go through all the spots or the majority of the instance, then ok. 

In anyway, i do think it was nerfed.

On 10/1/2019 at 1:32 AM, Yaya-EK said:

I mean, if u only entering FM and getting out, of course u are going to get 3x less chances of getting a shugo to pop in each run. If u tell me that u go through all the spots or the majority of the instance, then ok. 

In anyway, i do think it was nerfed.

Have you ever done FM? The place is one spot practically, if you go down where the npc glides you to, you are practically in the whole range of shugo message. You do not need to move or anything. Wherever the shugo spawned (in the boss area or the door spot) we got the message right when we glided to the start of the instance.

On 1/11/2019 at 6:29 PM, 2s1A07B4-DN said:

Have you ever done FM? The place is one spot practically, if you go down where the npc glides you to, you are practically in the whole range of shugo message. You do not need to move or anything. Wherever the shugo spawned (in the boss area or the door spot) we got the message right when we glided to the start of the instance.

I usually get the message around the 2nd set of pods.

On 11/01/2019 at 10:29 PM, 2s1A07B4-DN said:

"Have you ever done FM" have u read the part that i said i do 25 runs of FM? I am sry, but u know alot less than the people that actually do shugo run for real, so pls, dont try to be rude with the people that have had shugos spawning alot more than you because we do all the pods all the way up. No, the "shugo" area is not the whole instance, if U EVER DONE FM would know that theres 4 spots for it to spawn and it only spawns whenever u go through that area (1st spot when u glide down, 2nd spot after the 1st pod, 3rd 2nd pod, 4th 3rd pod). 

2 hours ago, Yaya-EK said:

"Have you ever done FM" have u read the part that i said i do 25 runs of FM? I am sry, but u know alot less than the people that actually do shugo run for real, so pls, dont try to be rude with the people that have had shugos spawning alot more than you because we do all the pods all the way up. No, the "shugo" area is not the whole instance, if U EVER DONE FM would know that theres 4 spots for it to spawn and it only spawns whenever u go through that area (1st spot when u glide down, 2nd spot after the 1st pod, 3rd 2nd pod, 4th 3rd pod). 

...ok you answered my thing, you never did FM so far, I get the message for shugo WHEREVER it spawns just from the start of it down before the pods.

It doesn't matter where it spawns, the area is so small that you are within the range of it wherever you stand, you do not need to be near it to spawn. Otherwise I would have never gotten a single shugo since I never eat anything unless I get the message and I get the message just from the start.

I have gotten shugos spanwed inside the boss area, in the door right outside the boss entrance, int he ladder etc and always got the message from the beginning. If I had to move close to get it, I would have never gotten a single one.

1 hour ago, 2s1A07B4-DN said:

...ok you answered my thing, you never did FM so far, I get the message for shugo WHEREVER it spawns just from the start of it down before the pods.

It doesn't matter where it spawns, the area is so small that you are within the range of it wherever you stand, you do not need to be near it to spawn. Otherwise I would have never gotten a single shugo since I never eat anything unless I get the message and I get the message just from the start.

I have gotten shugos spanwed inside the boss area, in the door right outside the boss entrance, int he ladder etc and always got the message from the beginning. If I had to move close to get it, I would have never gotten a single one.

Ive done FM plenty of times. period.

What message are u talking about then? Because its not the one that says "Greater or Smuggler Shuri.. wtver will spawn soon", thats for sure. If it was the case, then explain to me how come the message (shugo spawn) show up after u kill the pods and not in the beginning MULTIPLE times?

14 hours ago, Yaya-EK said:

Ive done FM plenty of times. period.

What message are u talking about then? Because its not the one that says "Greater or Smuggler Shuri.. wtver will spawn soon", thats for sure. If it was the case, then explain to me how come the message (shugo spawn) show up after u kill the pods and not in the beginning MULTIPLE times?

Just leave him be, @Yaya-EK. We've already tried explaining and he still wants to insist it only spawns the message at the very beginning of the instance, so whatever.

This would be nice.. Or maybe just allow same type of skill to stack, like having skill legendary X not taking more than 1 spot if you have more than one of the same one. 

(To be honest I wish we had a special different cube for these type of things or cubics, that alone would save me a lot of space)

Archived