Jump to content
Kubei-DN

What is this?

Recommended Posts

Anyone can get a link from aioncodex and throw in lfg, that doesnt mean that this person really have that item.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Seriously? We doing Gameforge style?

47379772_464677724059248_373256718429192

He probably pick the code from a database and is just trolling.

Everybody keep your paranoia under control.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubei-DN   

You know, at this rate everything is possible considering the fact someone from EK got exchange gears.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good question Kubei, I don't see it on asmo side in the BCM or Gold sand or Luna game. Must be a drop? From where lol. That would definitely not give anyone an advantage right?  Been back for little over 2 weeks and have yet to get a single legendary stone from any pvp instance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

You know, at this rate everything is possible considering the fact someone from EK got exchange gears.

Which were removed from that person.  And hopefully staff knows not to do that kind of thing any more.

 

46 minutes ago, Shayded-KT said:

Good question Kubei, I don't see it on asmo side in the BCM or Gold sand or Luna game. Must be a drop? From where lol. That would definitely not give anyone an advantage right?  Been back for little over 2 weeks and have yet to get a single legendary stone from any pvp instance.

The legendary stones I've gotten have been from siege boxes, that I recall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubei-DN   
3 minutes ago, TickleBunny-KT said:

Which were removed from that person.  And hopefully staff knows not to do that kind of thing any more.

 

Let's hope the story doesn't repeat itself :c

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

honey, i can link whatever i want just by copy/paste the code from aioncodex, right now link something in chat doesnt really means that that person actually have the item----

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shay, I presume u mean legendary pvp stone from pvp instance so while i'm not in that league i would mention in case other newer ppl searching later are interested i have got pve legendary stones from the daily taki run... not many but 4 since version upgrade so maybe once per week, same with other alt account. meanwhile an event with pvp/e stones might be nice for a change of grind  : ) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

seriously these paranoid guys, at the beginning I thought they were a joke / troll but now I'm seriously questioning the human intelligence of the players

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
3 minutes ago, Zombiex-DN said:

seriously these paranoid guys, at the beginning I thought they were a joke / troll but now I'm seriously questioning the human intelligence of the players

It's not intelligence. It is, in fact, paranoia. I don't think I have ever seen the level of paranoia this high in all my years in Aion and all it took was one potato at Support.

Looking around the forums this morning has me just shaking my head. The tenuous trust between NCWest and the player base has bee shattered and now -everything- is suspect to the point that even obvious trolls are being taken seriously. 

Does anyone else remember the time before Hime when the forums were nothing but constant hackusations? Players paranoid about other players. Now it's favoritism-usations.. both in game and out. "How come the Elyos have a buff?!" "Because the GMs are Elyos!" "How come the Elyos have such good gear?!" "Because the GMs are Elyos!" "How did that guy get that amazing gear so quickly?" "Because a GM helped him!"

Kinda sad really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×