The Elephant in the EK Room

GenericUser25010

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, WaDa-EK said:

Exceed pulling that DPS on frigida is immediately questionable if the gear as linked earlier is true. I would absolutely question that.

I don't doubt your damage as a sorc in those shots, as mine can pull reasonably close with slightly less gear - seems reasonable. The issue is with a specific small set of players who seem to do damage WELL over the gear that they have.

Seeing as you are part of Zephyr's core, could you confirm that the gear linked earlier in this thread is the same gear they use normally?

good morning and hi, my name is Jinwoo aka Exceed. I don't know where you keep accusing people in general including me. I can guarantee you that you wont beat any of well known good pvper in our legion regardless of gear. of course unless its ultimate +10-15. But in general someone having a full set of purple armors with enchant 0-5 wont save you from dying to a red zerk gladiator with at least a +10 genesis legendary pa with phy att socketed gear.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/339855399

50:10 if you are accusing me of hax for this braindead easy rotation/combo then sir, you really have a issue in your brain. with anomos 19% PA/life keepers coin title 1%as/ailu candy 3% + red zerk you are already capped at 1.4 with cat ancient transform 18% as, which is same as popping wow from chanter for the 1st 30s of the red zerk. We can meet and i can show u literally the same rotation over and over in duel and i can guarantee you will die every single time, just because you are so clueless of what your doing. you shouldn't accuse me or any other decent/good pvpers in our legion. most of people from our legion has at least played aion for 3-5+years and have a lot of experience in either group pvp/solo. Although just by playing aion for many years doesn't mean that you are good, someone like foxacker (gladiator btw) has played more than 5years and he is still so bad! :) 

Also the dps for pve dungeons like PF, the spec matters a lot of the group. Having AT/SM in your group will boost your dps a lot specially when its mostly just tank and spank. But if you want to see my dps in pve in dungeons like PF or IDD I can show you in stream with ARM anytime. Take care brother ~

There's too much nonsense in this thread to even properly weigh in on all of it. I can confidently say that nothing will come from anything you've said. As far as you badmouthing players that you can't beat though there's really no reason to be dragging people's names in the mud just because you're bad at the game. I've fought all the players you're naming and I've won and lost normally since we both know how to play the game. I'm just going to assume all the 'concerned Asmodians' you've talked to are yourself. Don't act like you represent our faction in any way.

11 minutes ago, Aqua-EK said:

There's too much nonsense in this thread to even properly weigh in on all of it. I can confidently say that nothing will come from anything you've said. As far as you badmouthing players that you can't beat though there's really no reason to be dragging people's names in the mud just because you're bad at the game. I've fought all the players you're naming and I've won and lost normally since we both know how to play the game. I'm just going to assume all the 'concerned Asmodians' you've talked to are yourself. Don't act like you represent our faction in any way.

arent you that cleric aqua from we bad? you came to my stream and fox's. I remember you saying hi in stream. but after we beat your full group in 3v6 with me dog and eshilia at bos portal literally 3times because there was legit no asmos anywhere to be found, you stop saying hi. You guys also got 1v5ed in relay by Shikji during fox's stream. Stop blaming on gear. i'm pretty sure you guys were in same/better gear than us, considering you guys get double the amount of legendary stones from siege and us elyos have to reset dredgion for a chance to even get a legendary stone, first thing you say when you lose is complaining about gear when we were in genesis gold +5-10 gear. I personally have nothing against you but if your going to be an ass for no reason then ok.

31 minutes ago, Exceedd-DN said:

arent you that cleric aqua from we bad? you came to my stream and fox's. I remember you saying hi in stream. but after we beat your full group in 3v6 with me dog and eshilia at bos portal literally 3times because there was legit no asmos anywhere to be found, you stop saying hi. You guys also got 1v5ed in relay by Shikji during fox's stream. Stop blaming on gear. i'm pretty sure you guys were in same/better gear than us, considering you guys get double the amount of legendary stones from siege and us elyos have to reset dredgion for a chance to even get a legendary stone, first thing you say when you lose is complaining about gear when we were in genesis gold +5-10 gear. I personally have nothing against you but if your going to be an ass for no reason then ok.

My comment was at WaDa not you...I think you misunderstood.

Wada..Idiot... ( ya see what i did there? ;P) but seriously, 

1. not even gonna fully read your life time story of Qq on aion.

2. Those elyos your accusing have always been geared since they crafted the gear to run things and get done.

3. if your crying over siege.... don't its your fault why?

simple you never pre siege, no one killed the commander so it was gg! simple. 

4.do not cry over dps, when you think your a god and all you are is a gear carried moron whom cant even do the proper maniacs for b.o.s

WHO STANDS IN THE LASER and Trys to tank the boss there????

please shut up and stop crying, either get good or learn a better rotation 

6 minutes ago, Castoria-EK said:

Wada..Idiot... ( ya see what i did there? ;P) but seriously, 

1. not even gonna fully read your life time story of Qq on aion.

2. Those elyos your accusing have always been geared since they crafted the gear to run things and get done.

3. if your crying over siege.... don't its your fault why?

simple you never pre siege, no one killed the commander so it was gg! simple. 

4.do not cry over dps, when you think your a god and all you are is a gear carried moron whom cant even do the proper maniacs for b.o.s

WHO STANDS IN THE LASER and Trys to tank the boss there????

please shut up and stop crying, either get good or learn a better rotation 

You clearly didn't read anything WaDa stated in the first post.

17 minutes ago, Shaperz-DN said:

The amount of people beating PF thanks to the luna buff is at minimum laughable.

Oh shit, broker bot in thread. Viable opinion/argument inc.

clearly i wasnt gonna read his accusing of cms and gms of hand outs to the legions they are in. BTW as far as everyone knows only Cyan plays with us, and as its been stated he didnt hand nothing out. that was all support. Clearly i think Wada is and idiot for all his comments among this thread and simply said what i felt like saying before he speaks he needs to check himself. and do shit right and stop making himself look like a bigger idiot.  the whole long ass page of Q.Q ... elyos got a gm playing. who cares? not like he has his gm powers. simple and im not wasting my time putting on a tin hat to read wadas bullcrap rambling.

4 hours ago, Hazel-KT said:

Sorry, correct me if I'm wrong but I didn't see him using food or a transform in that screenshot. So I'm assuming both of those + chanter mantras will elevate that by 100-200, easily. Also sorcs have two (? I haven't played sorc since 4.x so I'm not sure of the changes to the skills this patch) super reliable skills that give even more magic accuracy. I think it's reasonable. 

Also @Unbeatable-KT he won't respond with a dps meter. I don't think he has it, and that's why he's ignoring your posts at this point.

I like to give people benefit of the doubt. So I'm hoping he's working on that dps meter parse as we speak. But yeah, I suspect the same... that parse will never come our way... all that will is his words that we have a hard time believing as it is with all the out of the arse accusations that he's pulled in the first post.

7 minutes ago, Castoria-EK said:

clearly i wasnt gonna read his accusing of cms and gms of hand outs to the legions they are in. BTW as far as everyone knows only Cyan plays with us, and as its been stated he didnt hand nothing out. that was all support. Clearly i think Wada is and idiot for all his comments among this thread and simply said what i felt like saying before he speaks he needs to check himself. and do shit right and stop making himself look like a bigger idiot.  the whole long ass page of Q.Q ... elyos got a gm playing. who cares? not like he has his gm powers. simple and im not wasting my time putting on a tin hat to read wadas bullcrap rambling.

Then what's the point of putting your 5 cents into the thread if your comments are nothing more than a clueless "nothing"? Not adding anything viable into the conversation. 
I guess NA community didn't change a bit from 4.x and before. 

8 hours ago, Powzor-DN said:

I only have about 10 legendary pieces of gear and I still struggle in pf, if you pulling that kind of dps with only 10k magic acc that doesn't seem quite right Unbeatable.

10k base plus 450 from chanter, plus food, plus pet, plus transform, plus luna buff. But lets not start making sense here,

YO DUDE IM IN YELLOW PEASANT GEAR AND I HAVEN'T FOUND SOMEONE UNKILLABLE BUT CHANTERS, THATS OTHER THOPIC THO. THEY CANT KILL BUT CANT BE KILLED ANYWAY SO GG.

FIX THE ENCHANTMENT RATES OF YOUR GAME THO @Cyan

Now, I truly appreciate the work behind the GM's to log in and play the game, I think various can agree on that is an act that demonstrates itself that they care about the game and try everything and anything to make it better for us. It would be too bad they demotivate because some handicapped rats cry about their frustations of being unable to kill someone.

4 hours ago, Exceedd-DN said:

good morning and hi, my name is Jinwoo aka Exceed. I don't know where you keep accusing people in general including me. I can guarantee you that you wont beat any of well known good pvper in our legion regardless of gear. of course unless its ultimate +10-15. But in general someone having a full set of purple armors with enchant 0-5 wont save you from dying to a red zerk gladiator with at least a +10 genesis legendary pa with phy att socketed gear.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/339855399

50:10 if you are accusing me of hax for this braindead easy rotation/combo then sir, you really have a issue in your brain. with anomos 19% PA/life keepers coin title 1%as/ailu candy 3% + red zerk you are already capped at 1.4 with cat ancient transform 18% as, which is same as popping wow from chanter for the 1st 30s of the red zerk. We can meet and i can show u literally the same rotation over and over in duel and i can guarantee you will die every single time, just because you are so clueless of what your doing. you shouldn't accuse me or any other decent/good pvpers in our legion. most of people from our legion has at least played aion for 3-5+years and have a lot of experience in either group pvp/solo. Although just by playing aion for many years doesn't mean that you are good, someone like foxacker (gladiator btw) has played more than 5years and he is still so bad! :) 

Also the dps for pve dungeons like PF, the spec matters a lot of the group. Having AT/SM in your group will boost your dps a lot specially when its mostly just tank and spank. But if you want to see my dps in pve in dungeons like PF or IDD I can show you in stream with ARM anytime. Take care brother ~

I would love to watch a stream of your dps in PF; preferably with you showing your gear at the beginning - as with what you have in the screenshot earlier that was seen during siege would absolutely not be able to pull 40k+ dps IMO. If you could stream next time you do a run from your PoV, and toss me a vod link, it would be appreciated. Thanks!

To clear the air, I have not accused any player directly of cheating, and have reiterated that multiple times, and that was not the point of this thread. The point of this thread remains that NC has failed to reassure the Asmo community of the legitimacy of the game at this point in time. I have people come to me daily speaking of their distrust of things, how every time someone gets a +15 anomos weapon, they immediately feel like NC had something to do with it. Most of the time, there are legitimate and viable reasons; but the point of this thread was to bring up some of the more solid questions people have posed, and point out the fact that as a whole, very few people from Asmo trust NC to be fair while they have employees playing on Elyos.

2 hours ago, Unbeatable-KT said:

I like to give people benefit of the doubt. So I'm hoping he's working on that dps meter parse as we speak. But yeah, I suspect the same... that parse will never come our way... all that will is his words that we have a hard time believing as it is with all the out of the arse accusations that he's pulled in the first post.

I'll get a dps meter next time I am in PF - our core group usually plays in evenings, and as we are only very close to clearing, we pretty much need the entire top-end group to do so. I'll get one next time I'm in there though (though it will likely be on my SM not my sorc, as we are running SM for the buffs/debuffs)

40 minutes ago, WaDa-EK said:

I would love to watch a stream of your dps in PF; preferably with you showing your gear at the beginning - as with what you have in the screenshot earlier that was seen during siege would absolutely not be able to pull 40k+ dps IMO. If you could stream next time you do a run from your PoV, and toss me a vod link, it would be appreciated. Thanks!

To clear the air, I have not accused any player directly of cheating, and have reiterated that multiple times, and that was not the point of this thread. The point of this thread remains that NC has failed to reassure the Asmo community of the legitimacy of the game at this point in time. I have people come to me daily speaking of their distrust of things, how every time someone gets a +15 anomos weapon, they immediately feel like NC had something to do with it. Most of the time, there are legitimate and viable reasons; but the point of this thread was to bring up some of the more solid questions people have posed, and point out the fact that as a whole, very few people from Asmo trust NC to be fair while they have employees playing on Elyos.

I'll get a dps meter next time I am in PF - our core group usually plays in evenings, and as we are only very close to clearing, we pretty much need the entire top-end group to do so. I'll get one next time I'm in there though (though it will likely be on my SM not my sorc, as we are running SM for the buffs/debuffs)

Who are these people that you keep talking about that come to you on a daily basis? I personally think you're just delusional as hell seeing as not one of your peeps that has allegedly complained to you in game has come to support your cause in this thread. Once again, you're pulling shiat out of your arse, throwing out all these accusations and ideas that you speak on behalf of your faction, yet your faction is coming on here telling us basically "We apologize for the one retard we have that doesn't know what he's talking about".

If you're having trouble passing PF after more than a month on this server, then I must say, that's pretty sad. Once again, don't try dodging the bullet. I don't need your SM to do the run. For all I care, grab the best PvE peeps on your side and let them carry you... all I care about is your parse with you on sorc.

3 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

God dam.n EK is cancer lmao.

Thank you! Finally someone that has some common sense! People jumped on me in LFG on EK-A yesterday, because I said a similar thing.

21 minutes ago, Pixie-EK said:

Too much salt in this post. Bad for your blood pressure

But good for my popcorn :D

• Aion Team

Hello everyone, 

I wanted to leave a reply that this thread has been locked for multiple reasons and many replies here have been removed or edited to hide player's information. We do not allow "witch hunts" or these types of posts on the forums. Unfortunately the thread has also devolved into numerous other rule breaking replies. I understand your concern with there being illegitimate gear being on the server, and to reiterate it was a one time mistake by someone in our support department. We've verified there are no other instances and made sure that will not be happening again.

I understand being skeptical and Aion players are great at paying attention, however, it is unproductive to publicly post claims that can be damaging to all types of players. If you feel there is something happening that is against the rules I urge all of you to reach out to us via PM on the forums or sending a support ticket and we will investigate the matter.

Feel free to reach out with any questions. 

Thank you.

• Cyan locked this topic

Archived