Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - December 5, 2018

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, December 5, 2018 from 6:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET to 9:00 a.m. CST / 15:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance.
  • Lakrum Assault Event will begin. You can find full details here.
  • Solorius decorations will be put up in the capital cities.
  • Some merchant items that were missing icons will be fixed.
  • Shard Bundles will be available for Asmodians in the Golden Sand Traders.
    • Price will be lowered in a future update.
  • An issue where killing Beritra in Drakenspire depths would only give the Prestige quest credit to one player will be fixed.
  • An issue which prevented the quest "Investigating the Investigators" from being completed will be fixed.
  • Various text and localization issues will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

b8p8yxvf12221.png ymu2u00of2221.jpg v43uXQirKWu-0MvV6UlidNSYO8KF3mVjoZP2Ri0v

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice...did you guys thought when the king appears in the event since is gonna be open world that maybe the asmodians in katalam wont be able to ever kill him? lol and how much stones does the bundle of legendary pvp stones  gives? anyone knows? 1-2?

1 minute ago, Cyan said:

Please don't power-shard-picture-spam the forums. It is getting lowered and I even added it to the maintenance notice, just not this week. :(

I know youre probably not the guy who'd end up doing it but seriously, how hard is it? Other games that are NOT aion ;) can turnover fixes like this in like.... 15 minutes... and on this official server that has a sub to play it takes 5 weeks? Explain to me because i really dont understand

It takes a lot of courage to stay 3x weeks saying it will bring an event that would fix bug
and bring shit, you and your bosses will soon be unemployed if they depend on this AION NA game.

another thing you only respond to what you like, when they post something that hits what you shaman of images of you you soon appear to erase and block but when it is to solve things and important requests are one playing for or another.

what a rubbish event.

Archived