Weekly Server Maintenance - December 5, 2018

Cyan

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Cyan said:

Please don't power-shard-picture-spam the forums. It is getting lowered and I even added it to the maintenance notice, just not this week. :(

How hard can it be to add a line of code man?, your excuses are meaningless at this point, just look at the replies to this thread alone you have not addressed the biggest problems facing this game that your CUSTOMERS i/e your source of income are screaming about!

2 hours ago, LakeFever-DN said:

You can whiteknight all you want but they havent done jack shit for us since this patch hit except give us the excuses  like "its coming soon we are looking into it"  How many of us still have the two different color eye bug? it was fixed in a week in EU, Absolutly disgusting management of a game

Then stop you trashknighting. He isnt presenting an opinion, he is presenting a fact. They are just messengers. If that complex is too complicated, then you are not worth a LOL.

16 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Then stop you trashknighting. He isnt presenting an opinion, he is presenting a fact. They are just messengers. If that complex is too complicated, then you are not worth a LOL.

A fact is there is a fix for the eye bug already, how hard can it be to impliment it since its already fixed elsewhere? (and that is the least of concerns with this patch) Tell us what have they done to listen to us but lip service? You are a good dude man I was in a lastlight legion with you on my gunner so no disrespect but since i started playing this game in beta this is the worst state I have ever seen this game in

So.... A new Event where its PVP heavy well RIP DN-Eylos, we get pumpkin event for Halloween but not snowballs or something for Christmas time great job. You know this patch is a complete fail, spend real money on transformation scroll bundles to get 1 ancient ty I love wasting my money at least throw me some skins in a event or something where's the holiday joy not this scrooge fest.

3 hours ago, Techlord-KT said:

This isn't their fault... They just pass us the information. The most they can do is take our complaints higher up the chain. Try and direct your anger in the right direction.

And we pass information back, since they is NA Aion team face/messengers. We would put other names in our messages if we would know them.

Anyway what can expect from NC if they cant even fix EYE BUG for 5 WEEKS +

As we already noticed in 6.2 BUNDLE = 1 item 90% of time.

Oh man... this is just upsetting. I do miss our buff rotation weekends, since most of the people still play on the weekends for obvious reason, I'd say. Then those got removed for an uncertain time while people do want them back especially for crafting related reasons. I have aetherforing leveled up on my main, but I'd also like to level it up on another toon since we are soooo restricted on trading. Broker fees are also quite high as I've noticed. So was hoping to get a good event at least which might helps us in our gearing up process especially in the current enchanting situation. The enchanting rates are just terrible. I do liek the enchantment system compared to 5.8 but the rates are horrible... *sighs* But this event doesn't seem to be worth it after looking over the gem prices... 

every day that passes, I do not see the reason to be prestige (vip) in this game, the lack of respect with the players nodes is absurd and no one cares, Sieges have dropped players in half. Will the Staff members be waiting until when to listen to their players?

I think we players should stop buying BCCoin, Prestige .. when they play in their pocket, they will hear us.

Oh boy, where do I even begin.

I know this event. It's the first event you get when 6.0 update launches, for some reason we get it 6 weeks later. It's a terrible event because it relies on open world to catch the mob, which has an extreme random spawn location, with a 5-10 minutes spawn time. This event is the most useless one, I never finished it on either KR or EU server, knowing the area will be camped by the opposite faction (oh hey, don't forget you compensated Ultimate gear to people! Good luck with that one)

I still don't understand what's up with the Shards. Do you guys think this is something very special and extremely needed in game so much that is has to cost 4m kinah for 1000 shards? I can farm that amount in 1 CoE run, so why would I even bother to buy it from GST. The team is clueless, and so are the Aion Devs.

You know the issues, you guys purposely made a forum thread about all the issues, but you guys should just close it down considering none of our opinions and provided proofs will change any of that. It's a waste of time to provide feedback when it's going to be completely ignored.

Why should it be a luxury to look at our characters the way its suppose to be. Why have 2 graphical updates to look like animals or heavily outdated 9 year models with low resolution.

Give a survey for transparent transformation scrolls while a fix to make them cost kinah is implemented later.

Same deal goes for shards, give us upfront 50000 shards and give NORMAL price fix for them later on. This is feasible.

I won't join this event as well. Since I will probably never make a good amount of those gems anyways and the cost of the rewards is too high.

And since enchant rates are so terrible, I'm leveling up my craft to get my legendary gear and finally some ultimate gear as well. At least with crafting, I can get my legendary and ultimate gear in a reasonable amount of time, even when that gear isn't the best. A nice 100% loot event would help alot, without giving away free stuff because you still need to farm for it. I have alot of Tea of Repose items but that buff only gives 10% loot buff and I don't see ANY difference in drops. Joining every siege and doing all pvp dungeons for enough enchant stones to get 17 ancient pieces of gear to +15 will take longer than just waiting for Aion 7.0 to come to NA. I've been trying for 3 weeks to get my weapon to +15 but it just won't get there. Managed to get to +14 using ancient stones and finally used a legendary stone, just to see it fail and drop back to +10.

With such terrible rates, why won't they make it so it doesn't drop back? Leave the rates as they are but don't let the item drop in enchant level upon failure, just like ultimate stones do. That way, you can at least reach +15 and upgrade your stuff. Having better rates in 6.5 with still the same amount of enchant stones you can get won't help that much since the better rates are for ancient gear only, the other gear just gets a 3% boost.

Dropping back from +14 to +10 doesn't just waste that stone, but at least 2 extra ones as well because you need to get at least 2 extra stones to get back up to +14 (if it procs in both cases and gives +2). So you need 3 stones minimum to get back where you started if only 1 fails. That's a terrible strategy to reward players for their effort.

I gotta farm those stones at least for the next 2 months to get enough stones to make 1 item to +15. And you have 16 extra pieces to enchant to +15. Not everyone has farmed enough kinah and enchant stone bundles from previous patches to get ultimate pvp gear within a decent time.

Since some people ran Infinity Shard 150 times and still didn't get 1 full set of purple gear, this discouraged me to play any further and I left Aion for more than a year. 150 runs at 2 runs per week was 1.5 years, just to get 1 set, which would probably be out of date when you finally got it? Is there a better way to waste time and effort, to get nothing in the end?

And with these enchant rates, I see the same happening again. This event doesn't really help as you can only get 1 stone in 2 weeks. You might as well have no event at all since that one stone will probably fail as well with these rates, giving you nothing in the end, or even worse, drop your stuff back to +10 when you finally got it to +14 and hoped that event stone would get you to +15.

Some people have read the gamefiles and came to the conclusion that there are better rewards in this event for far less gems. Why even give bundles when there is only 1 stone inside it? You could just give the stone itself instead of a bundle. It also seems there are ancient transformation contracts in that event, why can't we get those on NA?

Shards are not that special anyway. If you farm a few hours, you have a stack of 50000 shards ready to use. Mobs drop stacks of 150 shards and they drop alot. I don't get why this is even in the shop. I have farmed over 100000 shards in 1 day, and I'm a casual player, while I was just farming legendary guiding stones to level my craft. And with genesis pve gear, you don't even need to use shards to kill mobs while farming as you do enough damage anyway. My songweaver needs 3-4 hits to kill a mob without shards. Even with shards, it's not that much faster as I still need 2-4 hits per mob.

It's all so extra sad cuz nothing about this event is absolutely unfixable :c
Reviewing the rewards and exchanging them for something worthwile doesn't take a full team of master degree computer science developers.
Nor does it take 3weeks and a fix patch from Korea to switch the prizes up. Come on yo.

Well, NC doesn't have time for NA, do you really think anyone in NC tried to fix anything we complained about? Considering they have just released 7.0 in KR? I'm 100% sure they didn't. It's not like NC was ever interested in NA and EU markets. Maybe they cared for the first 6 months or so after they released the game for us from west. 

So don't be surprised they didn't fixed anything we pointed out so far, because they didn't even try to do so. It's plain and simple, and unfortunately there is nothing Cyan or Hime or anyone at NCWest can do about it. It sucks, but that's the reality.

No clue why it's taking so long to fix really basic things. It's true that Cyan doesn't have the power to make changes on his own and it isn't his job to hold Korea's feet to the fire to make sure that we get them, but he is our only conduit to the people that are supposed to. Those people have really dropped the ball. I know that there isn't a single person at NCWest who only focuses on Aion, but damn! You guys are down to three games. Can't -someone- stop looking at BnS and L2 and take a week to make sure that next Wednesday some of the glaring issues in our game are fixed? Apparently the eye thing had already been fixed in EU. At the very least, get that. I know the addition of power shards was priced way too high in the in-game shop, but it's that they were only added to one race just shows how sloppy NCWest is being with Aion.

As for the event, I played this at EU's launch of 6.2 and wasn't impressed. I guess it's just another event that people can ignore if it's not to their tastes. The problem with that now is that we have been told that we will not be getting many events. It was easy to just say "pass" on some events when they were happening at a good clip. It's much harder when we know this will be one of the few we are going to get.

I see only two possible ways for this.

1. They REALLY like to see how we all get mad for the intentional trolling with these bad decisions.

2. They REALLY wants to end the game forcing us to quit.

Because, there's no way a staff that its suppose to watch its community, create a strategy, build a plan to make its CLIENTS enjoy and keep us in the game, continuously keep doing this big mistakes, for me it's all intentional. That's it. And, as we are super addicted to AION, the sad this, and I include myself, we will do the event, we will be there like lambs, we will betch on lfg about the faction not killing the boss, and the story will continue, as every week. ^^

32 minutes ago, Bubblicious-DN said:

1. They REALLY like to see how we all get mad for the intentional trolling with these bad decisions.

Because, there's no way a staff that its suppose to watch its community, create a strategy, build a plan to make its CLIENTS enjoy and keep us in the game, continuously keep doing this big mistakes, for me it's all intentional. That's it. And, as we are super addicted to AION, the sad this, and I include myself, we will do the event, we will be there like lambs, we will betch on lfg about the faction not killing the boss, and the story will continue, as every week. ^^

The proper one, Aion is damn Money Laundering coz i dont see any other logic what they doing, i can bring a few guys from the street to manage this game and it would be better than this.

TBH, all the complaining, etc, has been the same since release.  Only the names have changed.  If I am still correct, NC soft west has to ask NC soft Korea to change anything.  Its not like we should kill the messenger and things will change. 

INB4 I get you nyerking whiteknight

Its all about GREED .  "Fix the economy"  Means take away everything we spent 1000's of hours and lots of $$$ to get . So that we are forced to spend $$$ on the game just to get by.
 SHAME ON YOU NCSOFT!   GREED HAS RUINED THIS GAME ! I WILL NOT SPEND ANOTHER DIME ON THIS GAME! 
  Another grind and get junk event will not make me want to go throw more money at the game to get geared,
This event is another INSULT added to injury.   I guess SNOWBALLS or GANKERS don't make money ?

1 hour ago, Bubblicious-DN said:

well, i'm pretty sure they will end the pc games in the next few years, and focus on mobile only. Meanwhile, why not milk all they can with the minimum effort? This is the strategy for every company when they decide to terminate a project. 
Keep it going with a minimal investment, until project is not profitable anymore, then close it.

Archived