Cyan

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Kemana-KT said:

My Aion Christmas List

• Eye color glitch fixed
  • More Mounts on BCM
  • Snowball Event (please don't raise the participation lvl again so some low level players can join this year)
  • Warehouse expansion prices lowered to original (affordable) price

tbc...

just saying the ORIGINAL prices where like that for broker. but you post 4.8 nubs dont know that. thats how it was pre 4.8. you paid 20% of the list value to list an item and it was 30% at level 2 but there was no post sale kinah reduction like there is now. so if you sold something for 200mill you made 200 mill from that sale after paying the listing fee

34 minutes ago, Hydrogenix-DN said:

just saying the ORIGINAL prices where like that for broker. but you post 4.8 nubs dont know that. thats how it was pre 4.8. you paid 20% of the list value to list an item and it was 30% at level 2 but there was no post sale kinah reduction like there is now. so if you sold something for 200mill you made 200 mill from that sale after paying the listing fee

The difference is that kinah is not tradeable anymore and sources to gain it are rather limited compared to pre 4.8. 

22 hours ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, December 5, 2018 from 6:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET to 9:00 a.m. CST / 15:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance.
  • Lakrum Assault Event will begin. You can find full details here.
  • Solorius decorations will be put up in the capital cities.
  • Some merchant items that were missing icons will be fixed.
  • Shard Bundles will be available for Asmodians in the Golden Sand Traders.
    • Price will be lowered in a future update.
  • An issue where killing Beritra in Drakenspire depths would only give the Prestige quest credit to one player will be fixed.
  • An issue which prevented the quest "Investigating the Investigators" from being completed will be fixed.
  • Various text and localization issues will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

Do NA have any idea about AION at all? 1st Shard prices, now you must kill 80 asmo (400 Shugo gems) for 7 Genesis crystals? Do you realize that every week from quests we get 700+ Genesis crystals?

This event is a spit-face, dissapointment at it's most.

Expected more of NC after having such a nice event, (Pumpkin Event).

I thought I could finally place my hands on idk, ultimate pvp stones???, maybe add some ancient contracts???

Make a real event, and take ride of this shit, no one wants a bot-event.

5 hours ago, Hydrogenix-DN said:

Post 4.8 nubs? When you assume you make an *** of you and me. I don't claim to be a hardcore veteran, but I sure played before the Muse and Tech classes came out. Anywho... I wasn't talking about Broker Fees, I was complaining about the massive hike in price to expand warehouse space. I made a fresh toon a couple months ago and I almost did a spit-take just reaching level four of the WH. Forget level five.

6 hours ago, Hydrogenix-DN said:

The broker fee was never 30%, at most it was 5% which you paid when you listed the item, which is non refundable.

I made a video to prove how bad the enchant is now.

Watch the video: https://youtu.be/HUiqAFtd1PQ

Before this video I used 300 Ancient stones and 25 Legendary stones in the same item to try +15.

All 325 stones failed.

So to prove it all, I did several missions today and got 67 more stones just to make this video.

Unfortunately I believe the NCS will not manifest itself. They will not do anything and it is clear that this insistence on ignoring the customer will have consequences.

At this point what really leaves me speechless is the certainty that NCS has never seen the real financial potential of this game. They insist on making decisions that go the opposite direction of everything the customer wants and this is surprising in the business world.

So I can only think of two possibilities.

Or managers are geniuses who believe that the worse the game gets, the better it will be or... they do not like it and do not want to continue with AION on their servers.

Maybe there is a conscious effort in that they are trying to reduce customer interest in this game so that customers migrate from AION to some other game.

How about fixing drop rates? i don't wanna wait 1 year to be geared with ultimate pve stuff, ence i don't see any point in investing any $$ since the drop rates will be exactly the same, in KR servers it works because players feel rewarded for their money, in NA/EU they don't.

Ex.: IDD drops always at least 3 gear pieces + some enchantment stones, PF drops always at least 2 legendaries not including enchantment stones.

This happens so players feel rewarded for what they do and the time they spent doing instances or grinding for everything else. So their player base is steady and they earn a lot of money for their dedication to their players, things that in NA/EU are non existent.

No rewards for grinding instances, enchant rates are bad, event business model is bad.

In overall this situation with a great update to 6.2 is being turned to a nightmare for both players and devs alike.

BTW buying luna or prestige pack isn't rewarding also, this new patch is already very P2W, it doesn't need the nerf hammer from NA/EU business models, and also another thing, most of you player base is past their mid 20's since they started playing this in their teenage years, it is due to this reason KR made this patch like this, because most of us need to work, and the little time they can afford to spend on aion should be felt rewarded, not as much as someone who spends most of their days playing aion ofc, but they still need to feel rewarded, so that people don't need to spent hours and hours grinding, and this business model being implemented by NCsoft NA and Gameforge is a down right disrespect to those people, because it doesn't even rewards the players that spent literally over 20 hours a week on this game, which goes against what this patch was made for.

I'm wondering why we'd need to keep providing our feedback in so many threads for weeks and it takes NCSoft so long to fix the most simple things. And yet nothing is fixed after all. Yes, they might not have a dev team in NA and need to pass it to KR but really?! I mean, we keep hearing that they read our threads, but it's getting frustrating. Actions speak louder than plain words. *shrugs*

There are so many other communities like even Gameforge who act quicker on certain issues. Even other games like Black Desert Online who keep up with things. Yes, they might have their own issues, but at least they are acting actively. I mean, I get it that some people like Cyan can't speak outloud what's going on behind the scene, he also has his supervisiors at his neck, totally understandable. Been there, done that. If NCSoft would have done anything by now, we wouldn't even be in this kind of situation...

I really cannot understand how they reach to the conclusion of a PvP oriented Event is the right choice when we all have been talking about server unbalanced faction issues since the 6.2 arrived, even the own members of Aion team mentioned they are working on which one is the best solution; and then they put this up?. This is completly illogical...

@Cyan All the skill daevanion SIN are BUG!! wtf... pls fix.

example : Dizzyng Ambush  

real 6.2 = Jumps behind a target's back within 20m of you to inflict 2448 physical damage. May also stun target. Increases movement speed for 5s by 30%. Has a longer Stun duration than Flash Ambush. Up to three skills used afterward will be critical hits.

ambushbug.jpg

On 5-12-2018 at 4:51 PM, Ackilles-EK said:

I am a new player just started playing few weeks ago and been having hard time at pvp.  So I regrettably spent money on black cloud transformation contracts in hopes of getting a legendary transformation to get all the help I could get with the gear disadvantage.  I purchased about 900 contracts, after the first 300-400 contracts I had every ancient transformation, but combining them all failed to create a legendary. So I spent $500 on 500 more contracts and still ended up empty handed. I put in a whole lot money and in return I got pretty much nothing.  Lesson learned....never spending a single dollar on this game again.

So you spent a total of $1400 to get no legendary transformation contract? You should get one for free for that amount of cash.

I spent 0 cents on this game in 8 years and I got an ancient contract (Tehji) for the price of 9.9m kinah on the Gold Sand Trader shop.

It's a really good one for a songweaver and I don't care that much for legendary contract yet. I just try to buy contracts for 9.9m kinah on every char every week, eventually I'll have one.

As long as there is rng involved, don't spend money on it, you'll lose it all.

Same as those daeva skill boxes you can buy for 200 gold ingots in the Gold Sand Trader shop.

As long as you can't choose your skill, I'm not buying those boxes.

If you already have 6 skills and you desperately want that last one, how big is the chance you'll get that one with rng from that box? I theory, if all skills have same chance, you need 7 of those boxes to get it once. That's theory of course. If you hope you'll get it, you won't. I think they have created this game to read minds and give you what you don't need and keep the things from you that you do need.

200 gold ingots = 260m kinah, while they're trying to make the economy smaller and get rid of kinah as much as possible?

Pure rip-off if you ask me.

30 minutes ago, Bardey-KT said:

So you spent a total of $1400 to get no legendary transformation contract? You should get one for free for that amount of cash.

I spent 0 cents on this game in 8 years and I got an ancient contract (Tehji) for the price of 9.9m kinah on the Gold Sand Trader shop.

It's a really good one for a songweaver and I don't care that much for legendary contract yet. I just try to buy contracts for 9.9m kinah on every char every week, eventually I'll have one.

As long as there is rng involved, don't spend money on it, you'll lose it all.

Same as those daeva skill boxes you can buy for 200 gold ingots in the Gold Sand Trader shop.

As long as you can't choose your skill, I'm not buying those boxes.

If you already have 6 skills and you desperately want that last one, how big is the chance you'll get that one with rng from that box? I theory, if all skills have same chance, you need 7 of those boxes to get it once. That's theory of course. If you hope you'll get it, you won't. I think they have created this game to read minds and give you what you don't need and keep the things from you that you do need.

200 gold ingots = 260m kinah, while they're trying to make the economy smaller and get rid of kinah as much as possible?

Pure rip-off if you ask me.

If that guy did PayPal can do chargeback but that will get account banned.

I don't understand why devs do everything in their ability to make this game terrible. Don't they have brains , and an ability to know right from wrong? All it takes is one guy with a brain to come fix this nightmare. Make a game where people can feel they're having fun, not feel like they're being tortured. If the way they made Aion 6.2 is to the way they build a nice car, the Aion devs  messed up and put square wheels on it. Nothing else to say, miss the old days of Aion, it used to be much better game. The more the devs add new content, the worse it gets, someone stop them. I think a bunch of NPCs made this patch, literally.

On 12/5/2018 at 6:27 PM, FatBad-KT said:

The broker fee was never 30%, at most it was 5% which you paid when you listed the item, which is non refundable.

obviously you never played pre 4.8 then cause it was expensive to put something up for 300-400 mill and the 30% mind you. is level 2 on broker listing. learn to read. doesnt matter anyway give it another few weeks with NC leaving this game to dry and half the population of both DN and KT will quit cause they havent fixed a single nyerk thing in two months

• Cyan unpinned this topic
On 12/8/2018 at 2:54 PM, Hydrogenix-DN said:

obviously you never played pre 4.8 then cause it was expensive to put something up for 300-400 mill and the 30% mind you. is level 2 on broker listing. learn to read. doesnt matter anyway give it another few weeks with NC leaving this game to dry and half the population of both DN and KT will quit cause they havent fixed a single nyerk thing in two months

Obviously you are delusional.

Archived