Weekly Server Maintenance - December 5, 2018

Cyan

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O cara passou uma semana costurando a bolsa?
Teve uma semana e só conseguiu postar na loja? O que você fez com o resto do trabalho?

Este ciano que alguns dizem (ah ele não é culpado) parece pelo menos dizer por que certas coisas não estão acontecendo, e não apenas para postar uma merda de manutenção

afinal de contas para bloquear tópicos de NCGMs company corrompido ele aparece. isto é, ele está lá cuidando do que ele quer, ele não tem que se preocupar com a difamação da empresa
está na cara desejando o fim do Aion NA porque fazer um trabalho horrível disso ou é burro e cego ou realmnete quer o fim do jogo em NA

e você pode me bloquear, é só por isso que você serve.

9 minutes ago, Apollo-DN said:

Come on NCSOFT tell us how many stones there are in the bundle, I and most people really don't want to waste 2 weeks running around like headless chooks just for 1 enchantment stone.

Tell me I am right that there is at least 100 stones "Lets Make Aion Great Again".

https://aiondb.ru/items/188071041.html

It contains 1 stone.

Also let's take a look at one of the possible rewards already in the game files, but nowhere to be found in our "rewards" list.

xO2UAIE.jpg

We are already in a series without events and an update that would bring the growth of the game, is very different from its origin!
A rewarding thing would be the pvp stones if they worked at the correct rate. When the player takes 7 days to get it, (and fails his incantations continuing without progress). Sadly, a game that has a lot, is crumbling and falling apart with this horrible administration we are going through and the news that is pulling us away. 

Wow did GameForge take over the NA servers or what? Even gameforge does not shit in players mouths as much as this, can you feel it @Cyan @Hime? thats the sound of players leaving the game!, you are killing this game! Garbage enchant rates, next to none end game content, no events = a dead game. Hope you have your resumes ready, your going to need them! 

1 minute ago, LakeFever-DN said:

Wow did GameForge take over the NA servers or what? Even gameforge does not shit in players mouths as much as this, can you feel it @Cyan @Hime? thats the sound of players leaving the game!, you are killing this game! Garbage enchant rates, next to none end game content, no events = a dead game. Hope you have your resumes ready, your going to need them! 

This isn't their fault... They just pass us the information. The most they can do is take our complaints higher up the chain. Try and direct your anger in the right direction.

9 minutes ago, Techlord-KT said:

This isn't their fault... They just pass us the information. The most they can do is take our complaints higher up the chain. Try and direct your anger in the right direction.

You can whiteknight all you want but they havent done jack shit for us since this patch hit except give us the excuses  like "its coming soon we are looking into it"  How many of us still have the two different color eye bug? it was fixed in a week in EU, Absolutly disgusting management of a game

giphy.gif

welp I quit aion. 6 weeks since patch came out when warframe, wow, Revelation Online, destiny, and even overwatch. fix things in a more timing manner and within probably 2 weeks. GG @Cyan and the rest of NC. ya nyerked up a game that was so good. all it woulda took was go back to 4.7 or below.

and to the 14 year olds no you cant have my account. I either delete it or let it sit to collect dust like NC does to this game.

I am sorry but this is a garbage ass event. You arent helping the enchantment rate problem by giving us a few stones from an event that will ultimately fail to enchant..... Love that one of the event quest in PvP related.....

When the frick is the fix for the bug with the miscolored eyes coming?!?!

I really do not know what's going on with NCS, but I'm sure AION has a great financial potential that NCS has not yet realized. 

How do I know about this?  Note the items sold on the site. You will realize that there is not a really good item. Now, you can say that this is ok because NCS is not Pay to Win right? Wrong because AION is considered a Pay to Win game. Fame already exists.

Why am I saying all this? Because I get the feeling that the AION has been left a bit sideways.

In this update topic. Many are complaining about the same  things and there is really no action from NCS in order to meet these requests.

The incantations continue to fail. You can use several stones and you will never get a +15 item.

Unfortunately the Bugs that affect the game remain unresolved. Recently I made a video and thought about opening a ticket for the NCS, but I gave up.

I have problems with windstream and the summon of SM.

The Summon gets stuck all the time when I use the Artherphase Contract skill. This damages SM in PVP, but I think it's no use complaining. Maybe NCS does not have a team big enough to fix all the problems in the game.

The truth is we are living through difficult times in AION.

If you want see the BUGS:

WindStream: https://youtu.be/0EenYbn_VcQ

Summon: https://youtu.be/h68R8xyiwlw

Man I don't have enough likes for all of you guys. TY playerbase for finally opening your eyes and not tolerating this BS.

1 stone in a bundle lmaooo. Classic NCSoft (no surprises there). inb4 Aly, Shirayuki and other white knights saying "NCSoft can't be greedy" because "NCSoft is a business, not a charity."

I loved Aion too, but I think it's already dead at this point and it should just be put out of its misery.

Archived