Nc Will Kill Aion

GenericUser27926

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

What questions are you looking to have answered?

Not disagreeing with you. Just wonder what these questions are that you feel haven't and need to be answered. Maybe if a comprehensive list is made, @Cyan can find answers for us.

Ok so u want the questions right? Here they go... 

1. Can we have the same enchantment success rates as korea have? If not why? And why you changed that?

2. Can you fix arenas ranking? If yes when?

3. Can you fix character eyes displayment? If yes when?

4. Can you raise the number of Legendary pvp Stones that come on the sieges and pvp instances to compensate the enchantment rate? If yes when? If no why?

5. Can you transform the weekly pvp genesis quest in 3 day reset quest to compensate the enchantment rate?

6. Can you put gp on arenas, and pvp instances?

7. Can you low the price on shards in the gold sand chop?

8. Can you low the price on transformations contracs in gold sand shop?

9. Can you lower the fee of the broker?

10. Can you make the enchantment stones tradable from the legendary to ultimate, pvp or pve to compensate the enchantment rate?

11. Can you make the war pvp quests of larkum give 5gp?

@Cyan @Aly-DN there it goes. Now everyone can copy and paste it.

I can answer two of those, which are basically the same repeated question.

2 minutes ago, WTTHEALSFORLOVE-DN said:

Why though? People have been pointing out the answer to these questions so damn much. Rank is a siege only thing, because the only benefit from it is during siege (xform and leading sieges). You no longer get AP and medals for it, you no longer get better gear from it, you no longer get a special spot for Panesterra, you no longer get a special merchants for you.

9 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

I can answer two of those, which are basically the same repeated question.

Why though? People have been pointing out the answer to these questions so damn much. Rank is a siege only thing, because the only benefit from it is during siege (xform and leading sieges). You no longer get AP and medals for it, you no longer get better gear from it, you no longer get a special spot for Panesterra, you no longer get a special merchants for you.

It gives ap if you dont know.

8 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Sorry but dont feel the same thata why we want @Cyan to confirm to us that is the same. 

4 minutes ago, Rohanna-KT said:

What good is AP if there is no Abyss?

Really? Dont you know u need ap to purify pvp gear? Do you play the game?

24 minutes ago, WTTHEALSFORLOVE-DN said:

It gives ap if you dont know.

Yes, and AP is not tied to rank. You need AP to purify PvP gear. PvP gear is tied to PvP content, if you didn't know, so PvP content gives AP.

Thats like saying a pear is a vegetable because bananas are fruits. 

4 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Yes, and AP is not tied to rank. You need AP to purify PvP gear. PvP gear us tied to PvP content, if you didn't know, so PvP content gives AP.

Thats like saying a pear is a vegetable because bananas are fruits. 

As rank gives ap to, it becomes a thing ppl want so more ways to get gp is not much to ask. Like I sad these are questions not demmands. 

If u want to contribute to something, add stuff insted of just making nonsense.

43 minutes ago, WTTHEALSFORLOVE-DN said:

1. Can we have the same enchantment success rates as korea have? If not why? And why you changed that?

4. Can you raise the number of Legendary pvp Stones that come on the sieges and pvp instances to compensate the enchantment rate? If yes when? If no why?

5. Can you transform the weekly pvp genesis quest in 3 day reset quest to compensate the enchantment rate?

10. Can you make the enchantment stones tradable from the legendary to ultimate, pvp or pve to compensate the enchantment rate?

@Cyan @Aly-DN there it goes. Now everyone can copy and paste it.

Yay. A start. Good list.

I think Kubei answered the first. I understand the trust issues and I often feel like it's worse, but not sure what we can get from them other than, "It's the same."

#5 is probably a no. I doubt Korea would allow that change. That's the first time I have seen someone ask for that. 

Bryos answered #6 and #11. To be clearer, it's game design to remove all GP except from sieges. It's weird and different, but really not the end of the world now that NCWest gave us a boost to GP rewards from sieges and lowered the amt we need to maintain rank.

#10 is never going to happen. Korea would never allow that, though no harm in asking, I guess.

I would add..

12. Can you reduce the cost of switching stigmas?

@Cyan.. can you look into getting answers for us on these?

10 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Yay. A start. Good list.

I think Kubei answered the first. I understand the trust issues and I often feel like it's worse, but not sure what we can get from them other than, "It's the same."

#5 is probably a no. I doubt Korea would allow that change. That's the first time I have seen someone ask for that. 

Bryos answered #6 and #11. To be clearer, it's game design to remove all GP except from sieges. It's weird and different, but really not the end of the world now that NCWest gave us a boost to GP rewards from sieges and lowered the amt we need to maintain rank.

#10 is never going to happen. Korea would never allow that, though no harm in asking, I guess.

I would add..

12. Can you reduce the cost of switching stigmas?

@Cyan.. can you look into getting answers for us on these?

Like I sad we dont want player answers, we want @Cyan or dev or korean dev answers. But ty for the effort.

And I am trying to get them the only way that we can. By starting a discussion, getting people to participate and trying to get Cyan's attention so that he can try and get someone else's attention.

One post isn't going to do that. Nasty attitudes isn't going to do that. Attacking one another or dismissing one another isn't going to do that.

A nice thread with lots of constructive posts with an exchange of ideas and civil conversations is. This gives Cyan something to go to the devs with. "See? A 10 page thread of people all asking for discounted fees at the broker, a reduced price for power shards and more enchantment stones from sieges. And look.. they all agree!"

Tbh.. this thread is already so full of cancer, I doubt it is going to get more than a glance. But you never know.

I dont see cancer. A see a major part of the community reposting the same thing since november and no update about a lot of the issues. This makes peeps mad, cause they waste time, even money, and it seems they voice or text dosnt even make a sound.

What you do not know is to let it roll, the boy's questions do not have to be answered by you, after all you do not know anything, if you knew we would not be in this shit, so just copy and paste do your part, and stop and try to end with topics and really interesting postings

#cyanfired

1 hour ago, WTTHEALSFORLOVE-DN said:

Ok, então você quer as perguntas certas? Aqui vão eles ... 

1. Podemos ter as mesmas taxas de sucesso de encantamento que a Coréia? Se não por quê? E por que você mudou isso?

2. Você pode corrigir o ranking de arenas? Se sim, quando?

3. Você pode consertar o retorno dos olhos do personagem? Se sim, quando?

4. Você pode aumentar o número de Pedras pvp lendárias que vêm nos cercos e instâncias de pvp para compensar a taxa de encantamento? Se sim, quando? Se não por quê?

5. Você pode transformar a busca semanal de gênese de pvp em uma missão de recomposição de 3 dias para compensar a taxa de encantamento?

6. Você pode colocar gp em arenas e instâncias de pvp?

7. Você pode baixar o preço de cacos na areia de ouro?

8. Você pode baixar o preço das contratações de transformações na loja de areia de ouro?

9. Você pode diminuir a taxa do corretor?

10. Você pode transformar as pedras de encantamento de lendárias em ultimate, pvp ou pve para compensar a taxa de encantamento?

11. Você pode fazer a guerra pvp quests de larkum dar 5gp?

@ Cyan @ Aly-DN  lá vai. Agora todos podem copiar e colar.

I liked it, I'm going to copy and paste, do your part, stop trying to answer, stop criticizing, who needs to respond is not you but some lazy official kk

25 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

And I am trying to get them the only way that we can. By starting a discussion, getting people to participate and trying to get Cyan's attention so that he can try and get someone else's attention.

One post isn't going to do that. Nasty attitudes isn't going to do that. Attacking one another or dismissing one another isn't going to do that.

A nice thread with lots of constructive posts with an exchange of ideas and civil conversations is. This gives Cyan something to go to the devs with. "See? A 10 page thread of people all asking for discounted fees at the broker, a reduced price for power shards and more enchantment stones from sieges. And look.. they all agree!"

Tbh.. this thread is already so full of cancer, I doubt it is going to get more than a glance. But you never know.

This post was interesting. we should join in a posting of criticism of management rather than criticism of one another, so let's find someone influential who really speaks for us who really is on the side of the players to be able to ask questions in order to be able to make texts, because if it is to quarrel about everything that someone puts the CYAN official half-mouth can find in the right not to answer, since he may think that if we do not agree among us because he should answer something for us.

My English is horrible, but I do not care the same as NCshit, I'm very angry at all this.

31 minutes ago, WTTHEALSFORLOVE-DN said:

I dont see cancer. A see a major part of the community reposting the same thing since november and no update about a lot of the issues. This makes peeps mad, cause they waste time, even money, and it seems they voice or text dosnt even make a sound.

Yes, but as civilized human beings we shouldn't be throwing child-like tantrums like khaly, because that's exactly what makes the thread lose any serious tone.

Btw khaly, avoid google translate because you would miss some points on translation.

3 minutes ago, MechBird-DN said:

Yes, but as civilized human beings we shouldn't be throwing child-like tantrums like khaly, because that's exactly what makes the thread lose any serious tone.

Btw khaly, avoid to a google translate because you would miss some points on translation.

Ah, what is it now? I agree, I copied it, I liked it, I agree with Aly.
I'm ready for work, but I do not have the patience
but I consider myself funny
Okay, I'll just follow up.

4 hours ago, TheHarlot-DN said:

They won't answer..give them more money...lol....

More money?  NCSoft raked in 29.79 Million USD last quarter with AION JUST FROM EU AND NA.  They just need to hire staff worth a damn  that actually promotes the betterment of the game worthy of the money they pull from it.

2 hours ago, WTTHEALSFORLOVE-DN said:

#1, #4, #5, and #10 touch on enchantment rates/stones and I wanted to add to it.

Someone already said we have the same enchantment rates as Korea. Those rates will go up in 6.5 to match the changes from that patch.The problem is the rates were set with higher enchantment stone availability in mind. Korea makes up the difference by putting the stones in the cash shop.

In 7.0, Korea added an NPC to upgrade enchantment stones at a 3 to 1 ratio but 7.0 is a long time for NA to wait. We need this now.

I'm assuming NCWest has more control over their own cash shop than the content in the game to include enchantment rates. If they don't have the power or influence to change the rates, then they should address the availability of stones in the game. I'd suggest either including those stones on the shop like the NCSoft intended or creating events to increase their availability. I know Cyan said there would be less events, but I don't see another good way to handle this issue. They will either make adjustments for this playerbase or bleed off everyone but the whales. I know the game is carried by P2W players but you need to consider the cannon fodder too. 

They had an opportunity with the current event to put something better than one stone for 1350 gems. How about a pvp event where we spend two weeks grinding for something like:

aeL12YV.png

People enchanting pvp gear could just do extra pvp instances and ignore the current event because the rewards aren't worth the effort. I'd like to know how events like this get past the planning phase with terrible rewards. It's like the people who make the decisions don't play the game.

1 minute ago, Sethos-DN said:

people enchanting pvp gear could just do extra pvp instances and ignore the current event because the rewards aren't worth the effort. I'd like to know how events like this get past the planning phase with terrible rewards. It's like the people who make the decisions don't play the game.

You would hope they would think, "Oh we do have a huge botting problem on our servers,  maybe we shouldn't make part of the event spawn shugos that are required to be killed for a completion quest,  and if we do decide to do that maybe we shouldn't make said shugos spawn where the bots are regularly botting already"    So much for a competent thought process on this one ladys and gents.

Archived