Nc Will Kill Aion

GenericUser27926

1 hour ago, Sethos-DN said:

People enchanting pvp gear could just do extra pvp instances and ignore the current event because the rewards aren't worth the effort. I'd like to know how events like this get past the planning phase with terrible rewards. It's like the people who make the decisions don't play the game.

Sethos, I don't think the planning people play this game at all. Seem to remember a vid of I think it was Gideon trying to play templar and couldn't figure out how to use the skills. Past events when the level cap was 75 and event rewards were level 60ish type gear and stuff. No clue what was going on completely blind to the player base.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to add one issue that crafters would recognize,

1. Allow players to place crafted gear and resources in their account warehouse. It is ridiculous that my alt has to purchase crafted gear from my main via the broker. We already can't trade Kinah to our alts, so allowing us to at least have the ability to trade gear with our alts would not harm the game.

4 hours ago, WTTHEALSFORLOVE-DN said:

Ok so u want the questions right? Here they go... 

1. Can we have the same enchantment success rates as korea have? If not why? And why you changed that?

2. Can you fix arenas ranking? If yes when?

3. Can you fix character eyes displayment? If yes when?

4. Can you raise the number of Legendary pvp Stones that come on the sieges and pvp instances to compensate the enchantment rate? If yes when? If no why?

5. Can you transform the weekly pvp genesis quest in 3 day reset quest to compensate the enchantment rate?

6. Can you put gp on arenas, and pvp instances?

7. Can you low the price on shards in the gold sand chop?

8. Can you low the price on transformations contracs in gold sand shop?

9. Can you lower the fee of the broker?

10. Can you make the enchantment stones tradable from the legendary to ultimate, pvp or pve to compensate the enchantment rate?

11. Can you make the war pvp quests of larkum give 5gp?

@Cyan @Aly-DN there it goes. Now everyone can copy and paste it.

1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,11 - Must be implement ASAP Imo, nice ideas.

5 Personally agree with this, it will bring more activity in the map, also if genesys crystals could be exchanged in a Crystals:Kinah Ratio would be nice, something like back then with blood marks and supplements.

10 BIG NO, Who do you think have more kinah to spent on stones, the handed out whales or the F2P players that are starting to play?.

40 minutes ago, Eshilia-EK said:

1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,11 - Must be implement ASAP Imo, nice ideas.

5 Personally agree with this, it will bring more activity in the map, also if genesys crystals could be exchanged in a Crystals:Kinah Ratio would be nice, something like back then with blood marks and supplements.

10 BIG NO, Who do you think have more kinah to spent on stones, the handed out whales or the F2P players that are starting to play?.

AGREED mostly.

No on #10 or #6 but EVERY single other one of those items we need or would help. I cannot believe that ncsoft NA would change enchantment rates compared to Korea when the lead korean dev stated that gearing and enchanting should be much easier in 6.X

I think there is no need to fight among ourselves. I know there are two groups of people who love this game and are struggling just to state their opinions differently.

Some want to attack and others want to be more tolerant. Anyway, we can agree on one thing. The game needs tweaking ...

To explain this in an objective way ... Let's imagine that I have hit the lottery and now I am millionaire in real life.

Since I'm a millionaire, now I want to invest time and money for a single goal. To be Governor in AION.

Be honest now. It's possible?

Even if I stay 24 hours in the game and do everything there is to do I will never be Governor. It is simply impossible.

So if I have a goal in the game that is impossible to be achieved ... Of course I will become unmotivated.

So NCS is wasting time and resources putting its programmers to fix game BUGs if they are not focused on what is currently the most important.

That said. I unfortunately have to agree with the title of this topic. I am so sorry.

18 hours ago, WTTHEALSFORLOVE-DN said:

1. Can we have the same enchantment success rates as korea have? If not why? And why you changed that?

4. Can you raise the number of Legendary pvp Stones that come on the sieges and pvp instances to compensate the enchantment rate? If yes when? If no why?

5. Can you transform the weekly pvp genesis quest in 3 day reset quest to compensate the enchantment rate?

10. Can you make the enchantment stones tradable from the legendary to ultimate, pvp or pve to compensate the enchantment rate?

I work with the public - I'm the cashier who gives you your change and coffee with a smile, no matter how rude you are.  I make sure I take the order promptly, remember names, remember what each customer likes.

My job is more than taking someone's money for coffee:  it's about direct, prompt communication.  If I were to do customer service the same way NCSoft does, I'd be fired in a heartbeat.  Aly asked great questions, and they need to be answered promptly and concisely.  I've gotten more better help from other players - which I appreciate! - than from NCSoft's staff.

Cyan and Hime, we players need answers to Aly's questions, and we need them promptly.  Post a weekly update, after you do the Wednesday maintenance, and let us know what you're doing to answer our questions.  If NCSoft isn't giving you the information you need to honestly tell us what's happening with the game, we need to know.  When our questions and concerns are not answered in a timely fashion, we don't know if NCSoft values our patronage.

We're not just toons, we're people, not bots, and we'd like to be treated as people.

Thank you.

I am personally hybernating at the moment, just logging, I finished my cubicles in my account (all of them, even those stats I do not need). I am simply doing weeklies the first 1 hour after reset etc.

I just didn't quit logging. So yes, 6.2 was probably the worst thing they ever thought about so far. They really hate this game so badly, they are trying to make us all quit.

What can i say 6.2 is unplayable all is LOCKED BLOCKED DENIED low Rate on everything "mmo" best joke of the years, the most funny is NC lock down new players ( new whales wannabe are lost, NC translate = thousands euros are lost ) to leave this game in blink of the aye.

NO progress, no fun ,no money, no life. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2018 at 11:15 AM, FredFlintstone-DN said:

Look at the forums.  You obviously don't follow the forums or read them hence your name 2s30B77F.  There are multiple threads - known issue posted by Cyan, when will they fix enchantment rates?  When will they get rid of the hordes of bots outside the cities on Lakrum?  People asking about the long awaited event (no answers, just questions).  Just to name a few.

It's not about declining to list issues in a single, comprehensive list (there is not enough room on the forums), just read the forum threads and you'll see the issues.

The biggest issue is with player frustration since 6.2 came out and people leaving the game as this patch didn't fix anything, it broke everything.

I'm not saying that the GM are not doing their jobs, but they can't fix everything that needs to be fixed either, a lot of this is the developers of the game and the direction it is heading.

And then to insult us and slap us in the face with the crappiest event ever invented when most people look forward to the Snowball event...

Just amazing.

I do follow them, generally I read them every morning with my coffee as I get to work 30m early almost every day to set up my day at the office.

My name is in numbers because this is not my main account, it's like my 4th or 5th and I never bothered to log in to change the characters name, though I'm sure you knew that and it didn't need to be said. Felt like explaining that for you though.

Although you're right and it is all over the forums and it's there to see and most of it is well known,  a lot of threads like this have also been removed from the forums simply because they reiterate nonsensical whining that already exists elsewhere. It's unfortunate but real world that if you expect results from other people who have not yet supplied them, you need to be able to organize yourself. Otherwise it's just a big messy soup of mediocrity all around and that's not going to get anyone anywhere.

On 12/5/2018 at 11:21 AM, 2s3004E2-DN said:

And as MetalPhantomEvil said..just look around on the forums. Stop being blind or pretending to be blind. Almost every thread is about some issue or another and the vast majority of questions have gone unanswered.

Here's some examples of issues/explicit questions/implicit questions since you couldn't bother to look around:

An attempt at a comprehensive list of issues

Gear disparity thread which was created nearly 1 month ago. I also bumped this thread and still received no response.

Just take 5 minutes and look around a bit. There's dozens of threads like these with zero NCSoft response.

Also...I know people keep saying Cyan's just the messenger, but I hardly think posting approximately 5 times every week is doing a good job.

Additionally, I would also like to see his superiors/other NC employees respond. As someone pointed out, Gideon has only posted on the forums a TOTAL of 5 times (and his forum join date was in August 2017!)...c'mon now.

It doesn't take that long to compile a list of issues honestly. But if Cyan is incapable or too lazy to do that, see above...I posted an example of a thread that attempted to compile a list of issues. And it's not the only one. There were a few other threads too where posters attempted to list all the main issues.

Hey don't lump me with that other numbers-letters name guy. We're not all the same :P

I'm not a bad man. I saved a kitten from a lumber yard. I do good things. I am not just a number.

On 12/5/2018 at 11:59 AM, WTTHEALSFORLOVE-DN said:

Effort made, for reference (though we've all seen it.)

On 12/5/2018 at 1:03 PM, Aly-DN said:

And I am trying to get them the only way that we can. By starting a discussion, getting people to participate and trying to get Cyan's attention so that he can try and get someone else's attention.

One post isn't going to do that. Nasty attitudes isn't going to do that. Attacking one another or dismissing one another isn't going to do that.

A nice thread with lots of constructive posts with an exchange of ideas and civil conversations is. This gives Cyan something to go to the devs with. "See? A 10 page thread of people all asking for discounted fees at the broker, a reduced price for power shards and more enchantment stones from sieges. And look.. they all agree!"

Tbh.. this thread is already so full of cancer, I doubt it is going to get more than a glance. But you never know.

^ All I've been trying to say and if anyone thinks it doesn't make sense then you're not helping the problem, you're generating more blocks in the way.

NCS will not kill AION. NCS already killed.

What keeps the game is a base of old / veteran players.

There are people in AION who have been here for many years and have no desire to test another game. But transformation of the character into pet and the administration errors may cause some veterans (tired of asking for changes) to leave the game.

If that happens, it will be the end because AION offers nothing innovative to new players. Every new avatar is actually a veteran player testing another class.

I really want a new server with older Aion version ,one that has tiamaranta,sarpan,katalam,danaria and so on.This is nothing but a wish,hardly a demand,since I am not even in a position to make any.

But are there any statistics that can show how many new players we’ve gained ,are they new players or old ones creating new accounts attempting to do something new ?

It feels like the population of the old servers is now all over the place,everyone playing in a new or a different server,this is of course just a question (perhaps a rhetorical).

On 12/15/2018 at 9:39 AM, 2s3004E2-DN said:

Ty bro. I haven't saved a kitten from a lumber yard yet, but I try to do good things. Them Pureletters just don't understand.

On 12/15/2018 at 6:25 PM, 2s30B77F-DN said:

Silence inferior s300 series. I, a superior s30B series hold the floor here.

Very well, you may now continue bashing the Pureletters.

You two are fantastic lmao!

Archived