This Event / Balance servers ?¿?¿?¿ :S

Chibiusa-DN

I really can't believe you put a PvP related event after all the unbalance issues we have got since the 6.2 update arrived NA. I would understand if there was only a player base saying it, but already @Cyan says the team is working on a fix/help/solution for this faction balance problems, and now you just pop this kind of event? i really cannot understand.

Well I assume that they just followed EU and KR with this event since both regions had the same event, so NA followed through with it even if we got the event much later compared to the other regions as it seems like. Is event terrible and unbalanced? Sure is. Do the rewards suck? Hell ye. Can we change this situation? Not really, sadly. 

I think there is a very loud voice coming from the community showing that we disagree on many things which are going on and which are still not happening like certain fixes. I just hope they will finally act on it and actually LISTEN to us.

i've gave up hope on fixes... look at the forums... FLOODED with posts of issues and complaints... do you see any of the staff responding? no, they pop in every once and a while "oh we're working on it" or "we're looking into it" anything to lead you out on that line a lil longer, to keep you playing, to get your $. I'm sorry, if i was running the game, i think i'd be freaking out that the playerbase is steadily falling off, the "customer" isnt happy with the "product" but we cant "return" our product, we're stuck with it. Oh, sure, ppl will say "just quit"
1st of all, im not one to spent thousands of dollars, just to throw it to the side. we've have been given soo many "empty promises" its like they're purposely slapping us in the face with it.

Sure, there is only so much Cyan and the rest can do, but why just limit yourself, to 3 staff members, for hundereds of players? why are only staff active on the site, where people come to nyerk about stuff, after the fact. Why isn't there staff in game, active players, that can help, no special powers, or anything. When i was running pservers, i had [GS]'s (game sages) normal everyday players, with tags in game, that could help resolve some issues in game, or had direct contact with the gm's who could handle the bigger issues.

Every week, fixes and issues keep getting pushed off, issues we know there is a patch for, as it's been fixed in the other regions. So why are we now 2 months into a patch, and cant even get the fixes that have been implemented in other regions?

I spent hours looking for the Shugo yesterday and found 1!!  Then I tried killing it and when it was almost dead it despawned.  I remember seeing posts about hey we can get 180 gems per day blah blah.  The average player is not going to get anything at all from this event (specially the new or returning players).  I'm in full ancient pvp and pve gear and I couldnt dps the shugo down fast enough.  Even my stun didn't go through.  Not to mention when you are out looking for shugos you get zergd.  Literally the worst event I have seen in the history of Aion.  No gems you can buy daily for 1 coin, long spawn times on shugos, not very many shugos, rewards are crap.  I would be surprised if anyone got the quests done daily and had enough for the 1 pvp stone each week.  So bad....all I can do is shake my head.

Lastly I was going to purchase another prestige pass for this event then after logging in for 3 hours and playing I decided not to because it was not going to help at all.  Maybe at the end of the week for my $20 I could buy 3-6 potions.  At first I thought it was transformation contracts ancient and legendary for 200 and 300 gems.  I thought damn this event is going to be great.  Then I looked again and it said potions which last 5 mins.  NCfail.  Those 2 people they have left are going to be out of a job soon.

There is no event at the moment, we only had one event since 6.2 and that was pumpkin event and it was only good for the quest to get ancient transformation contracts and that is it.

At the moment there is no such thing as an event, only a shugo in the main cities of lakrum map giving you three useless pink quests. If you finish those you get some stones and you need a whole week to get 1 legendary stone.

There is a myth you find some event shugos in the map and you have to kill them, that mythical creature was never seen, at least not by me. I run the whole map doing weeklies, urgent orders, other quests, I have never in my life seen that supposed shugo thing.

Let me repeat myself-> we do not have an event at the moment.

it's horrible really, i get it, they only have "certain" events they can do, but this, pvp event, in a unbalanced playerbase (be it faction, or gear wise) is really gonna drive away more players...personally, im not participating in the event, >.> i just keep making alt, after alt, to lvl up and run instances cuz i burn cd's so fast...

Archived