Video - The Proof that Enchant is only fails

Ksara-DN

18 minutes ago, Gensb-DN said:

You tried to +15 with only ancients... 

That means absolutely nothing.

You should be able to use ancients on ancient. 

and please don't say  use ancients to 11 or 12 then legendary to +15, I  have not yet gotten a single piece above +14. NEVER. That's after having a  legendary fail multiple times at plus 11 or plus 12 or plus 13 just bring  it crashing down to 10.

The success rate on enchanting needs a fix ASAP, in 9 years in this game this is genuinely the worst I have seen.

1 hour ago, Rapier-DN said:

That means absolutely nothing.

You should be able to use ancients on ancient. 

and please don't say  use ancients to 11 or 12 then legendary to +15, I  have not yet gotten a single piece above +14. NEVER. That's after having a  legendary fail multiple times at plus 11 or plus 12 or plus 13 just bring  it crashing down to 10.

The success rate on enchanting needs a fix ASAP, in 9 years in this game this is genuinely the worst I have seen.

I'm not saying the enchant rates are good, or even okay.  But KNOWING the rate is 28%, why would anyone try to get 5 straight success??  That's what I'm trying to say.  Either don't enchant, or enchant the right way.  

Many do not know the whole story. I does made this video to show how bad the enchant is, but in all there were already over many stones in the same item. I also used 25 Legendary stones in this item and even then I could not reach +15. The 25 Legendary stones were placed from start the item at +12. Never went beyond +13. The +14 and +15 are simply impossible for me. 

That player who won the Ultimate +15 item from NCS will always be in front of me. I can never reach him. Just like no other player can get Star5, General or Governor in AION. This is now impossible, no matter your money or your time in the game.

These are the new realities of AION and it is these things that are wrong. You can protect the NCS because you love this game, but you can not deny the obvious. The AION ranking will never change unless a top-ranked player gives up AION. You will never get a full ultimate +15 item unless you have won it before upgrading to 6.2.

In this way the game created an irreparable division. Anyone who wants to put money into the game to improve their item, will realize that this does not work. Anyone who already has the ultimate item will have no reason to put more money into the game. Then the game will be boring. There is no way NCS can pay for AION server if they do not make changes. That's my opinion on the future of this game.

I tried enchanting my  +8 ancient boots yesterday with 27 stones and went to +6 by the end of my stones.

I'm not quite sure why they want these rates?  To hold players back who are just starting and didn't get compensation gear?  What is the reasoning do you think?  You can't buy these stones so it's not like they are getting money by people buying more.  

I guess buying the Ultimate Red gear is the only option or crafting it.  Seems expensive to craft it so new or returning players are screwed again because they don't have the cash.  The prices of the stones went so low with bots now you might be able to craft stuff but can't really make any reliable kinah.

I guess we are expected to just wait until 6.5?  Sadly there are many who won't wait and there will be less and less people playing what was and can still be a great game.

I failed 12x legendary stones, an ancient item taken to +12 with ancient stones (tons of them) and then I used legendary hoping to take it to +15. They always either directly failed from +12 to +13, or some times it went to +13 but then failed to +14. Not a single one went to +14.

This is the patch everyone was hyping about bringing new players and reviving Aion. Every single person on youtube who made such a video was either paid to say that bs or simply never played 6.2 and just pretended. One of them was that big ree-tard Sywo.

You can see the enchant rates here:

gJciidP.jpg

+10 is a safe pad, once it goes there it can never go lower.

+10 -> +11 = 28%
+11 -> +12 = 28%
+12 -> +13 = 28%
+13 -> +14 = 28%
+14 -> +15 = 28%
if you multiply these it is 0.17% chance to make it with ancients and of course I didn't count the chance to get a +2 with one stone by crit enchant but who cares. Also the biggest problem is that if you fail you go back to +10 and that simply resets any luck you had prior to a fail.

If you used only legendaries from +10 this should be 2,55% which translates to about 40 legendary stones to be able to make an ancient +15.

Now good luck finding those 45 legendary stones, you probably need 2 months to get these or even more.

4 hours ago, Ksara-DN said:

Many do not know the whole story. I does made this video to show how bad the enchant is, but in all there were already over many stones in the same item. I also used 25 Legendary stones in this item and even then I could not reach +15. The 25 Legendary stones were placed from start the item at +12. Never went beyond +13. The +14 and +15 are simply impossible for me. 

That player who won the Ultimate +15 item from NCS will always be in front of me. I can never reach him. Just like no other player can get Star5, General or Governor in AION. This is now impossible, no matter your money or your time in the game.

These are the new realities of AION and it is these things that are wrong. You can protect the NCS because you love this game, but you can not deny the obvious. The AION ranking will never change unless a top-ranked player gives up AION. You will never get a full ultimate +15 item unless you have won it before upgrading to 6.2.

In this way the game created an irreparable division. Anyone who wants to put money into the game to improve their item, will realize that this does not work. Anyone who already has the ultimate item will have no reason to put more money into the game. Then the game will be boring. There is no way NCS can pay for AION server if they do not make changes. That's my opinion on the future of this game.

I have to clap to you in the part that many try to defend NC even when it is not possible,
another part is that if the person can not join the group to support the cause then was quiet

We need to pry them for an answer, we do not need simple players answering our questions.

or NC changes or the game goes bankrupt. I hope most will support the cause.

I think the rates are terrible.  But given the rates that we have, if you are stubborn and want to enchant before 6.5, then you have to do it the right way.  Using legendary at +10, 11, or 12 is completely wasteful.  Trying to +15 from +10 with only ancients is also wasteful.  You get 200-240 Ancient PvP stones a week, that's enough to get 3 or 4 pieces to +13 from +10 (you will need a +1 then +2 or +2 then +1, or the very rare +1 +1 +1).  At that point, you need 2 successes with legendary (48% each time), OR a lucky +2, which is 10% of the time IF you succeed.  If you are doing your PvP instances you should get an extra 4-8 legendary stones on top of the 4-6 you get from sieges.  

Anyhow, the best way to get PvP gear right now is to just PvE and use Ultimate PvE gear instead of actual PvP gear.  Tested the numbers in duels and both offensively and defensively, Ultimate PvE gear with the right tuning is better than +15 Ancient PvP and slightly better than Legendary PvP.  I have only so far managed to get 4 pieces of Genesis gear to +15, which of course is horrible.  So I decided to just save the stones for 6.5 if we ever make it there.

I mean seriously, After watching mecheagles video of him using over 100 legendary stones on his gear and still not +15 the item, its just a big kick in the nyerk. The fact that people keep saying "oh wait till 6.5 the rates will be better."..........LIKE WHO TF WANTS TO WAIT THAT LONG??? Yes, This is a fact that i know, ive been told, but at the end of the day who really wants to sit and wait to 6.5 to actually be able to play?? Quit talking this nonsense about 6.5, this needs to be fixed now..

Just refined my analysis on average number of stones needed to reach +15 for each combination of stones/item quality level.  

This analysis refinement is to take account that certain failure runs cost multiple enchantment stones (i.e. +1 -> +2 -> +1 ->Fail consumes 4 stones and brings an item back to +10).

Result: To enchant an ancient equipment from +10 to +15, it will take an average of:

• 373.34 ancient stones OR
  • 50.63 legendary stones OR
  • 25.87 ultimate stones

In 6.5, since the enchantment rates for ancient on ancient will be the same as 6.2 legendary on ancient, it will take an average of 50.63 ancient stones to enchant an ancient piece of gear from +10 to +15.

See spreadsheet here.

1 hour ago, Andrik-DN said:

I mean seriously, After watching mecheagles video of him using over 100 legendary stones on his gear and still not +15 the item, its just a big kick in the nyerk. The fact that people keep saying "oh wait till 6.5 the rates will be better."..........LIKE WHO TF WANTS TO WAIT THAT LONG??? Yes, This is a fact that i know, ive been told, but at the end of the day who really wants to sit and wait to 6.5 to actually be able to play?? Quit talking this nonsense about 6.5, this needs to be fixed now..

Yeah. Waiting until 6.5 is a terrible solution. Sane people aren't just gonna tolerate getting their ass handed to them for a few months. They're just gonna move on to other games/hobbies.

Archived