Video - The Proof that Enchant is only fails

Ksara-DN

38 minutes ago, 17s48D51-KT said:

comment_z23j6nSfPDuiPmlM3NmTqeDi9xlRLMOT

I'm trying to explain that it does not matter what stone you have. Ancient, Legendary or even Ultimate. In my case I can not get +15.

This time I put 9 Legendary stones in a +13 item. I lost all the stones. When I finally got +14 I made a video to prove once again that the +15 is almost impossible in this game.

If you got a +15 item. You are very lucky.

Perhaps there is some condition in AION where the percentage of chance is always lower for veteran players. It's the only explanation I have for so many successive faults.

I thought 6.x was advertised as being the perfect game for people who live inside the game (the ones who have exchange gear on +15 ultimate already) as well as give the casual player a chance to get up to the same level.

It's clear that will NEVER happen with such rates.

P2W players get Ultimate for free while casual players will stay at ancient gear forever.

I get it that you can't have 100% success rate, but once you reach +10, you should be rewarded and don't drop any lower upon failure.

I mean that you can go up +1 or +2 upon success and -1 upon failure below +10.

And from +10 onwards, sucess gives +1 or +2 but failure should keep your level.

Then it's fine to let us burn 100 ancient stones to reach +15.

But getting to +14 after spending 250 ancients on it (I got lucky to get 2 times +2) but after using a legendary from +14 to +15 failed again and I dropped back to +10.

All progress lost for nothing.

Losing that stone isn't that bad, but it's losing the progress you made, that hurts.

You don't even lose the failed stone, but all previous ones as well and a few to come too.

Because you spent 250 stones to get to +14, then drop back to +10, that's 250 stones wasted and you'll need at least another 250 stones to get back up to +14 again.

500 stones with a success rate of 28%? You might as well just throw your stones out of your inventory on the ground or sell them for 1 kinah each, then you had at least 500 kinah instead of wasting millions and 500 stones to get nowhere.

And when you enchant and see it fail 20 times in a row, that's hardly a rate of 28%. More like 5%.

And why do we need to wait for 6.5?

They can simply open an xml file or a config file, change the numbers, reboot the server, and hey, guess what? The rates have changed.

No need to wait a year for 6.5 to come to finally be able to have a higher value on that server-variable. The rates are not hardcoded in the server exe, unable to be changed, and they also are not hardcoded in the gamefiles AFAIK.

I know how it works, I had a L2J server in the past as well and set my own rates to 500% in less than a minute, without a developer to back me up or change any code.

They just don't want to change it, in hopes the players will buy stuff to get there a bit faster.

Guess what? Nobody will spent a single cent on virtual stuff to see it fail 100%.

Players who spend 1500 dollars to get a legendary transform contract still end up without one, do you think they keep spending money on never-to-get items?

When players spend money, they expect results. When there are no results, they will leave and never come back.

Of course, you have received your money but that player will never spend anything again.

Don't be greedy and lower prices and set rates higher. Players will spend less at once, but they will keep spending regularly when they see results every time.

If you go to a shop in RL and you spend money on something worthwhile (not crappy stuff you know will not be good like cheap machinery), do you really go home with a crappy item every time and keep going to that same store, when you know you'll get ripped off again and again?

I went to the store once and paid 24 euros for something that's only 18 euros elsewhere and that guy even said I got a discount.

I NEVER went back to that store, even with new management. So they will never earn a single cent from me again.

How do you think people react when they spend $1500 and get nothing?

Ripped off. Will they keep spending money? NO. So your business model is currently worth nothing.

6 hours ago, Bardey-KT said:

Eu pensei que 6.x foi anunciado como sendo o jogo perfeito para pessoas que vivem dentro do jogo (aqueles que já têm equipamentos de troca no +15 final), bem como dar ao jogador casual a chance de chegar ao mesmo nível.

É claro que nunca acontecerá com essas taxas.

Os jogadores P2W recebem o Ultimate gratuitamente, enquanto os jogadores casuais ficam sempre no equipamento antigo.

Eu entendo que você não pode ter 100% de taxa de sucesso, mas quando você alcança +10, você deve ser recompensado e não cair mais baixo após uma falha.

Quero dizer que você pode subir +1 ou +2 após sucesso e -1 após falha abaixo de +10.

E a partir de +10 em diante, o sucesso dá +1 ou +2, mas a falha deve manter seu nível.

Então é bom nos deixar queimar 100 pedras antigas para alcançar +15.

Mas chegando a +14 depois de gastar 250 anciões nele (tive sorte de conseguir 2 vezes +2), mas depois de usar um lendário de +14 a +15 falhei novamente e voltei para +10.

Todo progresso perdido por nada.

Perder essa pedra não é tão ruim assim, mas está perdendo o progresso que você fez, isso dói.

Você nem perde a pedra falhada, mas todas as anteriores também e algumas também.

Porque você gastou 250 pedras para chegar a +14, depois caiu para +10, são 250 pedras desperdiçadas e você precisará de pelo menos outras 250 pedras para voltar para +14 novamente.

500 pedras com uma taxa de sucesso de 28%? Você também pode jogar suas pedras fora do seu inventário no chão ou vendê-las por 1 kinah cada, então você tinha pelo menos 500 kinah ao invés de gastar milhões e 500 pedras para chegar a lugar nenhum.

E quando você encanta e vê isso falhar 20 vezes seguidas, isso é quase uma taxa de 28%. Mais como 5%.

E por que precisamos esperar por 6,5?

Eles podem simplesmente abrir um arquivo xml ou um arquivo de configuração, alterar os números, reiniciar o servidor e, ei, adivinhe? As taxas mudaram.

Não há necessidade de esperar um ano para que 6.5 chegue finalmente a poder ter um valor mais alto naquela variável de servidor. As taxas não são codificadas no servidor exe, não podem ser alteradas, e elas também não são codificadas nos arquivos de jogos AFAIK.

Eu sei como funciona, eu tinha um servidor L2J no passado e definir minhas próprias taxas para 500% em menos de um minuto, sem um desenvolvedor para me apoiar ou alterar qualquer código.

Eles simplesmente não querem mudá-lo, na esperança de que os jogadores comprem coisas para chegar lá um pouco mais rápido.

Adivinha? Ninguém vai gastar um único centavo em material virtual para vê-lo falhar 100%.

Os jogadores que gastam 1500 dólares para obter um lendário contrato de transformação ainda acabam sem um, você acha que eles continuam gastando dinheiro em itens que nunca foram comprados?

Quando os jogadores gastam dinheiro, esperam resultados. Quando não há resultados, eles vão embora e nunca mais voltam.

Claro, você recebeu seu dinheiro, mas esse jogador nunca gastará nada novamente.

Não seja ganancioso e abaixe os preços e estabeleça taxas mais altas. Os jogadores gastarão menos de uma vez, mas continuarão gastando regularmente sempre que virem resultados.

Se você vai a uma loja na RL e gasta dinheiro em algo que valha a pena (coisas ruins que você sabe que não serão boas como maquinário barato), você realmente vai para casa com um item ruim e vai até a mesma loja, quando você sabe que vai ser roubado de novo e de novo?

Eu fui para a loja uma vez e paguei 24 euros por algo que é apenas 18 euros em outro lugar e esse cara ainda disse que eu tenho um desconto.

Eu NUNCA voltei para aquela loja, mesmo com a nova gerência. Então, eles nunca mais receberão um único centavo de mim.

Como você acha que as pessoas reagem quando gastam US $ 1.500 e não recebem nada?

Arrancado. Eles continuarão gastando dinheiro? NÃO. Portanto, seu modelo de negócios não vale nada atualmente.

You said it very well.  Congrats!

That is exactly what is happening and the fact that NCS does not pay attention to what the customer is asking for is a big mistake.

18 hours ago, Pylinaer-KT said:

Por que você está encantando o Lakrum Scout Gear?

I used enchant in Lakrum because it was the only item that by any miracle reached +14. Yes. I used legendary stone to get on +14. With Ancient stones, up from +12 is almost impossible.

On 12/6/2018 at 7:25 AM, Gabe-DN said:

And I have +15 ultimate with legendary stones so your point in invalid as well.  Tissues for everyone?

Oh, so you have STACKS of stones huh? Goodjob. Others don't, so dont try to be big head. And how many stones did u have after patch hm?

18 hours ago, Ksara-DN said:

I'm trying to explain that it does not matter what stone you have. Ancient, Legendary or even Ultimate. In my case I can not get +15.

This time I put 9 Legendary stones in a +13 item. I lost all the stones. When I finally got +14 I made a video to prove once again that the +15 is almost impossible in this game.

If you got a +15 item. You are very lucky.

Perhaps there is some condition in AION where the percentage of chance is always lower for veteran players. It's the only explanation I have for so many successive faults.

I feel you man. i had the same issue.

yeah the current stuff going on after the maint, and the enchantment made me quit on wednesday and i dont plan on loggin on..i had 70 legendary stones and all the ancient i could get from camps and instances to try to get an item to +15..but now i have no stones left so since i wont be able to enchant my gear at all anymore nyerk it 

@Ksara-DN

O equipamento Lakrum Protector e Lakrum Scout é muito ruim mesmo em +15. Não use suas pedras de encantamento naquele equipamento. Compre equipamentos Ancient Vindicator dos NPCs em Lakrum usando Genesis Crystals e encante isso.

O método de encantamento ideal é: Use pedras de encantamento antigas para alcançar +12. Então use as pedras lendárias para chegar a +15.

Archived