Regarding Aion music

Matsukamy-KT

I am a fan of Aion music since forever and i would like to get music transcriptions for piano and strings. After an extensive search on the internet I found very little, and it keeps directing to Korean sites which, since i don't understand korean. So what i would like to know @Cyan, is if there is any "official" way to get the music of Aion, since i think its very unlikely that they do not profit from the music. 

Thanks.

It'd be really awesome if they did more with the music - sheet music would be amazing for it! Sad World (music in the very first part of Poeta) is my favourite music in the game and the piano in it is absolutely beautiful.
P.S.: If anyone has a way to get the Evergale Canyon music, let me know because I love it and it hasn't been put on youtube yet...

yeah, you can extract the music data directly out of the client, with the right tools. I've had these on my desktop for the last year just constantly being too lazy to continue with my "listen to every track and put the good stuff in a folder" mission.

uQMnRPD.jpg

they use a wierd file extension, but i'm sure you can find a way to convert it to one you can use.

4KoZe2P.jpg

On 13/09/2017 at 2:26 PM, Bryos-TM said:

I can pass it to you later today when I get home. Whenever there is a new patch, the first thing I do is enjoy the music folder. :P

If you could I would love you forever! The music is gorgeous and it IS on youtube at the very end of this video:

HOWEVER it seems to be cut short or something...there's a little riff you hear in game that doesn't play in the video. And it's irritating to skip the video just to listen to it so an mp3 file would be purrrrfect~

Yeah, but since i dont know the name, i cant find it.

yeah, you can extract the music data directly out of the client, with the right tools. I've had these on my desktop for the last year just constantly being too lazy to continue with my "listen to every track and put the good stuff in a folder" mission.

I have experimented with the music, but when I convert to .mid it doesn't work on most of the music, because most of it has too many instruments and too many simultanous sounds and it becomes too confuse. I have to check note by note, and its being kinda difficult, lol.

@Bryos-TM here's a challenge for you (though I'm sure it's easy to find). One that isn't on YouTube but I've been wanting on my phone for the longest time is the Flying Dragon song that plays in upper abyss - the abyss version is different to the one that plays in Beluslan and that's the only version that I can find. It has very little backtrack, and it's just the electric violin sound pretty much.

1 hour ago, Spiritknife-IS said:

@Bryos-TM here's a challenge for you (though I'm sure it's easy to find). One that isn't on YouTube but I've been wanting on my phone for the longest time is the Flying Dragon song that plays in upper abyss - the abyss version is different to the one that plays in Beluslan and that's the only version that I can find. It has very little backtrack, and it's just the electric violin sound pretty much.

I have found some OST related to abyss which I put up here in my onedrive, hope you can find the one u lookin for!

10 hours ago, Spiritknife-IS said:

Isnt that raging strings ?

Archived