Jump to content
Ele-DN

Reason why enchanting rates is so bad +

Recommended Posts

Kaho-EK   
1 hour ago, Cyan said:

To be extra clear, we're going to be getting the enchantment rates from the 6.5 patch and put into our current version before 6.5 comes out for our region. Along side of this we're also going to be introducing ways in order to get more enchantment stones than possible currently (mostly PvP as PvE is a bit easier to come by comparatively).

I know that CMs are typically leashed, figuratively, and there is only so far that they can go when it comes to dissemination of information, but I really hope you understand how frustrated people are with how vauge a reply like this is - Yes, you mentioned that it's before the 6.5 patch, but the fact that nobody knows when that patch is even happening(and the fact that it usually takes months, verging on years at times, to get patches released for Korea) just feels like the carrot on the stick was swapped out for one that was just a tiny bit larger than the one before.

Nevermind the fact that there are several issues that the community wants to see addressed, and they were left completely unanswered. Again, you likely have limits as to what you're allowed to say, if not know, but come on man. Put yourself in the shoes of the paying customer and imagine how the lack of an opaque/solid timeline would be aggravating, when you are investing in the game daily/monthly/weekly. It's a somewhat silly comparison, but this is one of the core reasons why bigger MMOs have flourishing communities that aren't perpetually carrying pitchforks and torches - They communicate with their playerbase in a clear, concise manner.

 

I mean, you have to know by now that the NCSOON thing was born from this type of approach, in the first place. If not, then holy shit dude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Cyan said:

The avenues for PvE stones are more abundant than PvP, not to mention PvE being available on the store. My intent with that sentence was to say they're both going to be be made more available, but PvP stones are restricted more than PvE and generally require more due to enchanting to +15 for each piece.

Uh... sorry Cyan, but this is just false. PvE stones are by FAR (not even kinda close) less abundant than PvP. I don't know what game you've been a CM/CC for, but it certainly isn't Aion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What? PVE enchantment stones is easier to get than PVP? Only if u meant the Ancient ones.

% to drop 1 legendary enchantment per PF and IDD, who EVERYONE rolls for it
% to drop 1 Ultimate enchantment per IDD, eho EVERYONE rolls for it... the detail here is that IDD is 2 runs PER WEEK (lil bit more if u get the fort and use scrolls)

In another hand, every Siege gives u legendary PVP stones, and have a high chance to get them from Dredgions. Actually, theres no source of Ultimate PVP stones at all, but at least we can get some Legendary ones

Hello???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
khaly-KT   

 

18 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello all,

I suppose this thread is as good of a place as any. We’ve had a lot of discussion about the current enchantment system here on the forums and in game. We’ve crunched some numbers and are going to be getting some changes to you all as soon as we’re able to.

Common feedback we’ve seen with enchanting:

  • Enchanting difficulty is too high.
  • Higher tier enchantment stones are too difficult to obtain.

We’re first going to start by requesting the development team to move forward enchantment rate changes from the 6.5 update. We’re also working on some new ways to earn higher tier enchantment stones that should increase accessibility to those items considerably. We’re still working out the final details with the development team, and will share more information when we can. This isn’t everything we’re doing but we wanted to give you guys a little insight on how things will be changing in a future patch. Look forward to more information in the next few weeks.

Thank you and continue to share your feedback!

 

When will you do this? You're paying to see Only you can,
I think that you do not believe that people will stop playing, they will not pay,

You say you will do but do not, what are you waiting for?

Edited by khaly-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While legendary pvp stones are "easier" to get, people are ignoring PF/idd drop ultimate tier pve gear while pvp has to go from ancient to legendary to ultimate

Edited by Trintania-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saru-DN   

Community cries that there isn't enough enchantment stones and that enchanting rates are bad

CM let's community know they're going to give us more stones & bring the 6.5 enchanting rates faster

Community cries we want it meow!

CM specifies more pvp stones than pve stones

Community cries pve needs moar! no pvp needs moar!

You guys are ridiculous...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to be optimistic and plan for this to happen in April, with 6.5 dropping a week after so Cyan gets to keep his word. Whoever approved of the current event will probably have a say in this next patch. So, I'm expecting marginal improvements at best and a plot twist related to the accessibility of the stones. Shard prices will still get overlooked because the BCM guy either doesn't play Aion, doesn't get our feedback, doesn't care, or a combination of these things. If you expect nothing from somebody you are never disappointed, right? I'll just shake these shugolings out of the trees and be happy with my one stone a week events until the patch drops.

beggin.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Saru-DN said:

Community cries that there isn't enough enchantment stones and that enchanting rates are bad

CM let's community know they're going to give us more stones & bring the 6.5 enchanting rates faster

Community cries we want it meow!

CM specifies more pvp stones than pve stones

Community cries pve needs moar! no pvp needs moar!

You guys are ridiculous...

Yeah sure let's call the community ridiculous when NCSoft did nothing for two months before announcing they would fix ONE of the problems we've been requesting that they fix. Who knows when these new enchantment rates will actually be implemented (cuz NCSoon) or when they'll start addressing the other bajillion issues we've tried to bring to their attention. White knight moar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since there is no time limit, maybe this time frame will be enough for you to try out some other game. 

The fact is that NCS has not yet understood our priority. Our urgency.

For the customer. This is more urgent than the translation of texts and labels that is all they have ever done.

This text of Cyan, is just an evidence that the NCS is superficial and almost does not listen to the client.

My advice to the entire AION community is ... Do not put money into this game. Do this, just for a few months. This is the only real way to press.

NCS needs to learn. If we do not act they will continue with this poor service around our priorities.

We need to put an end to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rag-DN   
21 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello all,

I suppose this thread is as good of a place as any. We’ve had a lot of discussion about the current enchantment system here on the forums and in game. We’ve crunched some numbers and are going to be getting some changes to you all as soon as we’re able to.

Common feedback we’ve seen with enchanting:

  • Enchanting difficulty is too high.
  • Higher tier enchantment stones are too difficult to obtain.

We’re first going to start by requesting the development team to move forward enchantment rate changes from the 6.5 update. We’re also working on some new ways to earn higher tier enchantment stones that should increase accessibility to those items considerably. We’re still working out the final details with the development team, and will share more information when we can. This isn’t everything we’re doing but we wanted to give you guys a little insight on how things will be changing in a future patch. Look forward to more information in the next few weeks.

Thank you and continue to share your feedback!

 

Yes.. this...this is the type of communication and response we need to keep the game going! Thank you so much for informing us and keeping us in the loop!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Cyan said:

To be extra clear, we're going to be getting the enchantment rates from the 6.5 patch and put into our current version before 6.5 comes out for our region. Along side of this we're also going to be introducing ways in order to get more enchantment stones than possible currently (mostly PvP as PvE is a bit easier to come by comparatively).

 

When can we expect this future patch to happen? You say before 6.5 comes out, so when was the planned release date for 6.5 in NA? That would gives us an idea of how much time we will have to wait until this one issue is resolved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jigen-DN   
3 hours ago, RHiddenkiller-KT said:

Since there is no time limit, maybe this time frame will be enough for you to try out some other game. 

The fact is that NCS has not yet understood our priority. Our urgency.

For the customer. This is more urgent than the translation of texts and labels that is all they have ever done.

This text of Cyan, is just an evidence that the NCS is superficial and almost does not listen to the client.

My advice to the entire AION community is ... Do not put money into this game. Do this, just for a few months. This is the only real way to press.

NCS needs to learn. If we do not act they will continue with this poor service around our priorities.

We need to put an end to it.

 

5 hours ago, khaly-KT said:

 

When will you do this? You're paying to see Only you can,
I think that you do not believe that people will stop playing, they will not pay,

You say you will do but do not, what are you waiting for?

well, as a voice of casual players who didn't have those OP exchange gears, we just continue farming FM/BOS for gears and if we are lucky enough, finally get those stats needed for PF/IDD runs. Me, personally do care less in this outrage that you guys put on CMs / devs but WE LOVE it too, for the betterness of the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2018 at 9:28 AM, Cyan said:

To be extra clear, we're going to be getting the enchantment rates from the 6.5 patch and put into our current version before 6.5 comes out for our region. Along side of this we're also going to be introducing ways in order to get more enchantment stones than possible currently (mostly PvP as PvE is a bit easier to come by comparatively).

thank you. I hope they're increased even more come 6.5 or we get some event that gives pvp stones like korea bcm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Smh, I know it is against rules, but just type warmane in your web browser and play that game ,  it's private,  but they run that game a million times better than NCsoft runs this game.  All I can say,  just type warmane in your web browser and play that game,  that game is lit,  12 thousand people online.  server is capped, NCsoft will never see those numbers because of their foolish ways. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not only that, but wotlk was an awesome game,  if you are mad at Aion,,  type warmane in your web browser,  I dare you,  Sorry for double post ^ Still love Aion, and it's a beautiful concept. Just wish they had high speed thinking people to manage it. I wanted to hold out for Aion 2, but turns out these idiots are making it a mobile cash grab game,  Shameful. Makes me want to throw my cell phone in the rubbish if all they do is try to make games for it to break my credit card

Edited by Raiuken-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2018 at 0:28 PM, Cyan said:

To be extra clear, we're going to be getting the enchantment rates from the 6.5 patch and put into our current version before 6.5 comes out for our region. Along side of this we're also going to be introducing ways in order to get more enchantment stones than possible currently (mostly PvP as PvE is a bit easier to come by comparatively).

This request is very likely going to be rejected by HQ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Hi I'd like to get my 2 Legendary PVP stones from siege please."

"Oh sorry there Pika, the asmos will have a lvl 4 buff today. Looks like you only get the one Legendary PVP Stone"

"Ok thanks."

*Enchants. *Breaks. Staff stays or goes back down to +10.

"Sheba!"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×