You must be joking. Event horrible, Management not much better. ATTENTION GM'S

Kerridwen-DN

42 minutes ago, Ksara-DN said:

I think we're talking to the walls.

I think you're right.  Look how many threads there are on the same problems, over and over.  There's clearly a problem with the product being sour, but there's no indication that it's important to them in any way.

8 hours ago, Shoenfein-DN said:

Summing it up briefly, they talk about "whales" - the big cash shoppers - and their motivation: enjoying being powerful and dominating.  In order to be dominating, however, weaker players are needed, and those are best served by having lots of grinders.  If you lose your grinder base, then all you have left is the big cash shoppers, who are now no longer overpowering, but just average among each other - and that's boring for them.  And then the revenues dry up, because there's no reason for the Kerridwens of the game to invest in gear if there are no weaklings like me around to murder

This. Common sense, but common sense isn't common on these forums.

NCSoft white knights to players that state they are quitting Aion: "Pff, you're quitting? What makes you think you're special? We don't need whiners like you."

Also NCSoft white knights: "Aion isn't dead" or "Aion will never die."

I've seen certain posters (including certain "celebrity" posters cough cough) time and again essentially tell players on the verge of quitting that they are expendable. In reality, those players were not. And now, those who defended NCSoft through awful patches and decisions saying "this is fine" or some variation are starting to see that they dug their own grave.

Best entertainment in Aion now is watching whales fight each other (e.g. Mogang vs. Asian Express) and seeing what happens when big fish meets bigger fish. Sorry whales, but us normal players got tired of being punching bags. Have fun whaling on each other.

2 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Also watching them argue on Facebook as if this game actually has any meaning in real life lmao. 9_9

Aaand this is why I've never let anyone in the Aion community know my Facebook. I don't need to know or care to know what else they do in their life and vice versa. And I don't need any potential in-game drama to spill over into real life.

*insert weSmart meme*

On 12/7/2018 at 9:39 PM, Bjorn-DN said:

Gonna grab this post just to register my dissatisfaction with the PVE drops. Im playing since the updade running 5 runs of BOS and FM, and all the PF carried runs (Yeah, I pay the NYERK prestige). And...

I
DONT
HAVE
A
SINGLE
NYERK
PURPLE
PIECE
YET

Seriously? WTF?

Just make the damn FM and BoS drops like IDD, who drop at least 2 good pieces per run, at least my bad RNG on roll can try twice, instead of rolling 2 or drop magic chain on all the 5 runs of the week

Yeah, they should it to drop at least two for every run, my ALT glad now have more legendaries than my main. I do have 8 legendaries and weapon drops on my main twice. I guess I still have luck than others. :D I do not clear any PF yet since no one wants to carry me.  x2 purple drops per run will make us have full legendary gears and a chance to run PF/IDD.

1 hour ago, Jigen-DN said:

Yeah, they should it to drop at least two for every run, my ALT glad now have more legendaries than my main. I do have 8 legendaries and weapon drops on my main twice. I guess I still have luck than others. :D I do not clear any PF yet since no one wants to carry me.  x2 purple drops per run will make us have full legendary gears and a chance to run PF/IDD.

Either that or give us more FM/BoS runs....

On 12/10/2018 at 7:22 PM, NoSpoon-KT said:

How about instead of beating your head into the brick wall that is NCWest u go over there head and contact Korea (webmaster@ncsoft.com)

On 12/12/2018 at 5:29 PM, Kerridwen-DN said:

Good advice and done. 

So a couple of things, first - the webmaster@ for any company/site is just some poor sap whose job it is to make sure links work and that blog articles get filled in on the website.  That's going to be his only job [probably].  He'd be passing along your email, at best.  He's not your point of contact.

If you want to really reach out, call.  The offices all have phone numbers, give them a ring, find out who listens, and don't accept "fill out a ticket" as an excuse.  A side note, I had no idea they had an office in Aliso Viejo.  AV's a 10 minute drive from where I am.

All that said, keep something in mind, because they may play nice on the phone, but it may get you a lot of dismissive twaddle in the end.  While you may very well be one of the biggest customers, in Q2 of this year (latest available financial reports), Aion alone took in $18 million U.S. in revenue.  It's going to be very hard, if not impossible, for a single player, no matter how much that player personally spends, to really feel like a threat to them.  I'm not trying to dissuade you from trying to make an impact, and I really wish your voice alone could fix it, because I loved Aion for a long time, and would love to have it start heading back to the game it was when I joined.  I'm just being a cynical realist.

It should be the total opposite.  They should bend over backwards to make you, and all other customers happy.  I do that in my business, and sometimes have to eat some money to make a client happy, but it's better than losing them.  Every dollar counts.  And big money-hungry companies like NCSoft should learn to recognize that if they just made the customers happy, those people would gladly throw money at the game.  Jacking one person out of $200 worth of enchant stones gets them advertising that costs them thousands in potential Prestige buyers.  This approach just makes no sense to me.

https://us.ncsoft.com/en/contact-us/

Corporate contact information is there.  Good luck, and please keep us posted.

Archived