Legendary Transformation Potion Box Being Deleted?

imTingTing-DN

Just now, Aly-DN said:

That's really odd. That note wasn't there before this event? Don't remember seeing it, but I admit I didn't look either.

I remember actually seeing a similar note on the boxes of compensation Transformation Potions when I first logged in to 6.2, about them being deleted when the event ends.  I didn't know to what event they were even referring, so I logged all my characters (across two accounts) that first week to use them up.

I haven't been able to play for a while so I haven't seen that yet, but maybe only the box will be gone? Try picking out the contents from one of them and check if it still says the same. Maybe it just works like those temperings that you had 7 days to use, but the effect is still permanent. Just my random guess.

58 minutes ago, Sutoir-DN said:

I remember actually seeing a similar note on the boxes of compensation Transformation Potions when I first logged in to 6.2, about them being deleted when the event ends.  I didn't know to what event they were even referring, so I logged all my characters (across two accounts) that first week to use them up.

I use them occasionally and I don't think I saw it before but who knows I could be wrong.

26 minutes ago, Liiny-DN said:

I haven't been able to play for a while so I haven't seen that yet, but maybe only the box will be gone? Try picking out the contents from one of them and check if it still says the same. Maybe it just works like those temperings that you had 7 days to use, but the effect is still permanent. Just my random guess.

The pots are permanent but like me and am sure plenty of others use different potions for different scenarios depending on what you're doing

• Cyan changed the title to Legendary Transformation Potion Box Being Deleted?
3 hours ago, 2s3004E2-DN said:

@Germ-DN

How are you getting Cyan to reply to your topics? I've bumped many topics over the past month with @Cyan and never got a reply but I see he's replied to more than one topic that you've created.

(At least he hasn't been deleting my posts and locking my threads though like he's been doing to other posters)

Benefits of being the best I guess I mean I don't know my questions are simple :)

5 hours ago, Cyan said:

I just verified this. They will not be removed when the event ends so don't worry. Also I changed your title, please use more descriptive ones when posting on the forums. :) 

Thanks for the update.

Archived