Issues that should really be addressed in this game

KnightZM-KT

Check off one of the choices if you agree with what is posted  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Check off one of the choices if you agree with what is posted

• Agreed these are issues that should be looked into
    • Kinda agree with some of the issues brought up
    • Don't agree at all

It was not directed at you, so dont take it personal. It was directed at the general viewer.

As for not wanting to take part on events, that is your choice. That is however just like not wishing to run an instance, or not doing a questline. If anything, that attitude promotes the "not wanting to play" stance.

As for friend examples, shall I mention my other legion mate how spammed SDS on several alts and got rich by selling AC, Omegas and Tempering Solutions? Quite a rewarding event.

As a footnote, I might also need to mention I have never bought any gear at all. Everything I own, even my plume, were result of "farming" (best term I could come up with, more like free ways to obtain them).

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple of things I would like to stress from the OP's post.

First.. the buying and selling of accounts is -not- a victim-less crime and it appears to be treated that way by NCWest/Support. If one of the parties does not complain, they will do nothing. It doesn't matter if you provide confirmation from IN GAME means (meaning that Support can actually read what the player posted from their logs), nothing happens even though buying and selling accounts is expressly forbidden in the ToS. A governor/commander or high ranking account being purchased is basically pooping on all the legit players who have been playing their character for years and working towards high ranks. NCWest knows who has bought and sold accounts. They know when someone other than the owner is playing that account. They -could- strip the GP, if they aren't willing to ban the account. 

Which leads me to the second point, that high ranked players often do not siege and/or rarely use their xform. A member of my legion did a study of how many times a player used their xform for UA sieges. (This was before the last update.) We had a commander who had used their xform a grand total of 9 times while some 5-stars had used their's over 100. We had a governor who had no idea what artifacts did or what you needed to pop them. AFK arenas 24/7 and taadaa! High rank!

So you can buy your account -and- buy your rank and have -zero- idea how to play Aion.

The last, and probably the most important to me, is the sheer amount of hackers in Aion. "I only hack for PvE." "I hack to make up for bad ping." "I hack so I can solo instances because I don't have the time to wait for a group." "I hack so I can beat those that hack!" All the frigging excuses! Even worse are those that support the hackers. Provide proof that some no-name hacks and everyone laughs at the hacker. Provide the same proof of a "named" player hacking and everyone loses their mind. "You're just bad!" Or. OR. Maybe your hero is a hacker. Don't forget that you can hack and not set your animation speed to zero. So so so many players just nudge their attack and run speed, giving them that little edge against everyone else. Add to all of this the fact that Support wouldn't know a hack from their Snack Pack pudding cup. And if by some miracle they do ban a hacker, they either give into the hacker's tears and give them the account back with a warning (A WARNING! lol) or one of the hacker's buddies give them a new account so they can hack all over again.

Brave1.gif

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/21/2017 at 5:14 PM, Aly-DN said:

A couple of things I would like to stress from the OP's post.

First.. the buying and selling of accounts is -not- a victim-less crime and it appears to be treated that way by NCWest/Support. If one of the parties does not complain, they will do nothing. It doesn't matter if you provide confirmation from IN GAME means (meaning that Support can actually read what the player posted from their logs), nothing happens even though buying and selling accounts is expressly forbidden in the ToS. A governor/commander or high ranking account being purchased is basically pooping on all the legit players who have been playing their character for years and working towards high ranks. NCWest knows who has bought and sold accounts. They know when someone other than the owner is playing that account. They -could- strip the GP, if they aren't willing to ban the account. 

Which leads me to the second point, that high ranked players often do not siege and/or rarely use their xform. A member of my legion did a study of how many times a player used their xform for UA sieges. (This was before the last update.) We had a commander who had used their xform a grand total of 9 times while some 5-stars had used their's over 100. We had a governor who had no idea what artifacts did or what you needed to pop them. AFK arenas 24/7 and taadaa! High rank!

So you can buy your account -and- buy your rank and have -zero- idea how to play Aion.

The last, and probably the most important to me, is the sheer amount of hackers in Aion. "I only hack for PvE." "I hack to make up for bad ping." "I hack so I can solo instances because I don't have the time to wait for a group." "I hack so I can beat those that hack!" All the frigging excuses! Even worse are those that support the hackers. Provide proof that some no-name hacks and everyone laughs at the hacker. Provide the same proof of a "named" player hacking and everyone loses their mind. "You're just bad!" Or. OR. Maybe your hero is a hacker. Don't forget that you can hack and not set your animation speed to zero. So so so many players just nudge their attack and run speed, giving them that little edge against everyone else. Add to all of this the fact that Support wouldn't know a hack from their Snack Pack pudding cup. And if by some miracle they do ban a hacker, they either give into the hacker's tears and give them the account back with a warning (A WARNING! lol) or one of the hacker's buddies give them a new account so they can hack all over again.

Brave1.gif

Sorry been while since I checked my initial post. Along with these Ive been talking to the new faction Danaria elyos with all of their issues I really think this merge side affects should be at least listened to and some sort of maybe Politcal vote should be taken maybe along the lines of resetting GP. I am a great general on katalam and I am strongly with resetting GP.along with Danaria, Katalam having same issues Katalam has "some" smart people here where we can work around it a bit but it is getting worse. I feel atmosphere is a strong factor in keeping players in a game if the atmosphere with Danaria and Katalam stays as I the moral of the people in game will just go down and make people want to play less.

Recent events as well bans handed out to people who abused Dark Peota for exp but when it comes to banning people for other stuff with evidence provided lol...

Hope everyone is enjoying the merge so far ~

Archived