Forums

ABSURD retune prices

GenericUser10111

why hasn't this gotten more attention?.....

honestly, i don't even need to say anything here....this is just outright stupidity for the cost to re-tune a piece of red gear. just an fyi the price of Luna (Quna) to re-tune on Korea is less than 10 (someone can correct me on actual number)....so HOW the nyerk did you manage to increase the price...over 16times????? hell not even EU changed it..da fck ncwest????

Eo3xGa7.jpg?1

If that price 2$ was to actually get the maximum stat on that retune, then I wouldn't mind. But you can actually spend those 2$ and get LOWER STATS! You see thats the problem, you can spend money to get worse results. And I don't even wanna talk about the huge RNG and kinah needed to get the 4 stats you need. This is not a game anymore. This is something else that cannot be described.

1 hour ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

But guys/girls/other everything needs to be this expensive or they will have to shut the servers down :(

There's a correct middle ground that maximizes profits. If the prices are too high, nobody will buy. Common sense.

55 minutes ago, Nzinga-EK said:

Then they probably should shut the server down. Trying to rob people with these prices, yet giving poor service in return should guarantee a shutdown.

Ding ding ding. U r winnar. Common sense have u

I'm not sure how much cash points (Korean cash shop currency) go for, but if my research is correct, in Korea the largest bundle of Cuna you can purchase is around 100 dollars and contains 4320 Cuna. Each try at selective retuning costs 3 cuna for an Ultimate piece. That comes out to around 7 cents per retune try.

1 hour ago, 2s3004E2-DN said:

There's a correct middle ground that maximizes profits. If the prices are too high, nobody will buy. Common sense.

Common sense goes out the window when the ability to obtain power becomes involved. 

6 hours ago, Violeta-KT said:

In Korea the largest bundle of Cuna you can purchase is around 100 dollars and contains 4320 Cuna. Each try at selective retuning costs 3 cuna for an Ultimate piece. That comes out to around 7 cents per retune try.

So we're only paying 28.5 times as much. It's practically a steal!

13 hours ago, Rainburrow-KT said:

So we're only paying 28.5 times as much. It's practically a steal!

Yes they are stealing us. USD is a high currency compared to Koreans. But NcKorea also makes sure to reach the people who are willing to spend 20 or even 50$ a month. But NCWest is greedy, either you pay us 1000$ USD a month or don't play!

20 hours ago, Violeta-KT said:

I'm not sure how much cash points (Korean cash shop currency) go for, but if my research is correct, in Korea the largest bundle of Cuna you can purchase is around 100 dollars and contains 4320 Cuna. Each try at selective retuning costs 3 cuna for an Ultimate piece. That comes out to around 7 cents per retune try.

NCKorea treats its players like humans, but NCWest treats us as cash cows. Thats why there is so much difference in prices.

In this age of game companies being increasingly under the magnifier glass for unethical behavior......You would think they would just change things and play it off like they came up with the idea. Spin it so we think they made the right choice because they care about the community.

Seriously, all the post getting attention are grossly negative, get your shit together NC or just close the nyerking game already. 

Got to say NCsoft... this is why us players don't trust you guys. Who decided on these prices? 6.x is balanced around drops and various mechanics, some of which are just not intact here.

Based on the whales I know of in this game.... they can easily spend 100's of dollars to use this retuning.... the average player which is 99% of the remaining will not touch this. You guys would make much more money by not stepping on the average player. These prices need to be changed to something much closer.... doesn't have to be exact, but much closer to Korea's prices.

Archived