XIGN Crashing Instance

Nyia-DN

Is anyone else experiencing recent app crashing due to XIGN?...I saw an old thread about XIGN causing Aion crash but I haven't experienced issues until this past week....my Aion app is being randomly shutdown by XIGN...it happens on my laptop and my desktop system...I can't determine the cause...I have made no hardware/software changes to either desktop or laptop recently...it happens when I have a single or double instance(s) of Aion running...it happens when sitting in Luna daily totally AFK or actively PVPing...the XIGN log file is proprietary so I can't review it for root cause...the Windows Event Viewer doesn't have anything related...NO I have no hacking apps or attempting to do any hacks as that isn't the way I play and find people who do sad, pathetic and very "limited"....open to ideas and what you are encountering.

Is it possible you have some software that's set to auto-update and you weren't aware of it?

You could use a slow process of elimination to determine what is triggering it.

1. Rule out any potential issues by checking all software versions and ensuring they didn't auto-update.

2. Figure out what software is utilized on both your laptop and desktop that could be causing it.

3. Disable everything that isn't necessary to run Aion. Start Aion and let it run, then and start enabling everything you previously disabled one by one. You'll either eventually figure out the cause, or it might just be XignCode...in which case...

4. You have no real choice but to contact Support and hope they can figure something out. They'll probably ask you to send log files etc.

It's possible that XignCode pushed an update that's suddenly conflicting with something you're using (software or hardware), but I haven't noticed anything.

Archived