Ashroller-KT

About pve/pvp atk stats on weapon

I have a question about weapon stats pve/pvp atk stats. If I armfuse a same type two-handed weapon like pve+pve atk or pvp+pvp atk, does the stats amoumt stack together or only apply the higher one? :S

Also, I wonder how much do pve/pvp atk stats affect on mobs/PC compared to without any pve/pvp atk stats, like how much damage u lose without them.

Each point of PvP Attack gives you 1 point of Physical Attack and Magical Attack when you attack other players.

Each point of PvE Attack gives you 1 point of Physical Attack and Magical Attack when you attack monsters.

Each point of PvP Defense gives you 1 point of Physical Defense and Magical Defense when other players attack you.

Each point of PvE Defense gives you 1 point of Physical Defense and Magical Defense when monsters attack you.

1 hour ago, Ashroller-KT said:

I have a question about weapon stats pve/pvp atk stats. If I armfuse a same type two-handed weapon like pve+pve atk or pvp+pvp atk, does the stats amoumt stack together or only apply the higher one? :S

Also, I wonder how much do pve/pvp atk stats affect on mobs/PC compared to without any pve/pvp atk stats, like how much damage u lose without them.

They do not stack. Highest value is applied.

Also, as for PVP+PVE and PVE+PVP, when you enchant the weapon only the top weapon's stats will go higher for PVP or PVE atk and defense, the combine remains unchanged.

Edited by Konkers-EK