6.2 - Returning Player

5sB1C19-DN

Been back and or trying for about 2-3 weeks since l was away from 4.0 and this game has been very discouraging to jump back into. These things really do bother me about the game.

No kinah transfering between character? No trading? Why was this changed?

Why is gold/purple/red tiers such a big jump to each other? You are fodder to anyone that out gears you to ends and back with the gear given to them. (No new player incentive?)

Why can't you store craftable gear through your warehouse for alts to use? You already spend hundreds of millions trying to level forging and it's borderline a placement holder for gear.

How come your two last stigmas are hidden behind getting all your others to +9 when it is a HUGE boost in pvp and pve?

Are you trying to keep any players?

3 hours ago, Reel-DN said:

This was changed to try to balance the kinah issue in the game -- players having billions and billions of kinah. Yes, it sucks. A lot.

Why is gold/purple/red tiers such a big jump to each other? You are fodder to anyone that out gears you to ends and back with the gear given to them. (No new player incentive?)

Yep, also sucks. Eventually, those of us with gold gear will catch up to those with red, but it will be a while and the game will bleed players until then.

Why can't you store craftable gear through your warehouse for alts to use? You already spend hundreds of millions trying to level forging and it's borderline a placement holder for gear.

Again, yes, it's stupid. You can sell them to yourself via the broker, but of course, you will lose some kinah in the process due to fees.

How come your two last stigmas are hidden behind getting all your others to +9 when it is a HUGE boost in pvp and pve?

The extra two stigmas are a reward for getting your other six stigmas to +9. This actually does make sense. Those of us who spent millions (or billions) of kinah and several months to get our stigmas to +9 have earned those two extra slots. That said, yes, it is a boost, but it's not game-breaking if you don't have the two extra stigma slots.

7 hours ago, Reel-DN said:

Been back and or trying for about 2-3 weeks since l was away from 4.0 and this game has been very discouraging to jump back into. These things really do bother me about the game.

Are you trying to keep any players?

Everything you mentioned has been complained about (the consensus is that 6.2 is full of problems) if you look around the forums a bit. But NCSoft hasn't fixed anything in the 2 months since 6.2 hit.

So I would say no, they aren't trying to keep any players or attract new ones.

I started playing Aion in 4.0 so I can especially understand your disappointment. 4.0-4.7 was the golden age of Aion for me. Comparing how Aion was then and now is no contest.

Archived