NCSOFT NINJA NERF

EXz-DN

1 hour ago, EXz-DN said:

@Cyan that is ncesoft ninja nerf SKILL DIZZYNG AMBUSH FROM SIN AND THEY DON'T SAY NOTHING CLAP CLAP CLAP at least SAY SOMETHING  any update? any patch list? 

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/6.0_Update_-_Daevanion_Skills#Assassin

they nerf the skill to  8xx dmg OMG! I THINK GM ARE PLAYING AION AND SOME SIN KIL THEN LOL LOL LOL LOL

Its not a ninja nerf.  This was an intended balance done by Korean team during one of the 6.2 mini patch.

Most of chanter skills got those balance too but we didn't got a patch note about it on NA, wich is sad. 

Just accept it, you won't have an ambush in a 2k damage base anymore and this is part of 6.2 updates 

12 minutes ago, Lapis-DN said:

Its not a ninja nerf.  This was an intended balance done by Korean team during one of the 6.2 mini patch.

Most of chanter skills got those balance too but we didn't got a patch note about it on NA, wich is sad. 

Just accept it, you won't have an ambush in a 2k damage base anymore and this is part of 6.2 updates 

ok i found the update but ncsoft dont fix the real skilll too LOL... so they decrease dmg but need add 100% critical hit for 3s and they dont fix it sooo yes is NINJA NERF BECUASE THEY DONT FIX THIS ..

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/index.php?title=KR_-_Update_May_9th_2018&setlang=en

Dizzying Ambush:

Damage Reduced

3 critical strikes with 100% probability effect removed

100% chance to deal critical damage for 3s effect added

1 hour ago, EXz-DN said:

ok i found the update but ncsoft dont fix the real skilll too LOL... so they decrease dmg but need add 100% critical hit for 3s and they dont fix it sooo yes is NINJA NERF BECUASE THEY DONT FIX THIS ..

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/index.php?title=KR_-_Update_May_9th_2018&setlang=en

Dizzying Ambush:

Damage Reduced

3 critical strikes with 100% probability effect removed

100% chance to deal critical damage for 3s effect added

Actually they did add this effect, been using it to increase my damage output in IDD. Sometimes I can get in 6 skills in that 3 secs, usually 5 though.

• Aion Team

Hi there, 

While this post is not super constructive I will post here since it is most recent. The developers sneak attacked (heh) this skill change into an older build of ours. We thought there may be more and sent a few emails back and forth.

The TL;DR is this was the only skill update that was in the build when we thought there may have accidentally been more. Apologizes for this going in unannounced and we will try and verify if any other skill updates come though earlier than expected. 

Thank you.

24 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Olá, 

Embora este post não seja super construtivo, postarei aqui já que é mais recente. Os desenvolvedores furtivamente atacaram (heh) essa habilidade em uma versão mais antiga da nossa. Nós pensamos que pode haver mais e enviou alguns e-mails para frente e para trás.

O TL; DR é a única atualização de habilidade que estava na compilação quando pensamos que poderia ter sido acidentalmente mais. Pedimos desculpas por essa invasão sem aviso prévio e tentaremos verificar se alguma outra atualização de habilidade chegou antes do esperado. 

Obrigado.

Answer to other topics are not necessary?

8 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hi there, 

While this post is not super constructive I will post here since it is most recent. The developers sneak attacked (heh) this skill change into an older build of ours. We thought there may be more and sent a few emails back and forth.

The TL;DR is this was the only skill update that was in the build when we thought there may have accidentally been more. Apologizes for this going in unannounced and we will try and verify if any other skill updates come though earlier than expected. 

Thank you.

So...response to "List of Issues for 6.2" by Pylinaer-KT and other threads when? I see a lot of @Cyan in that thread and I've also @Hime and @Gideon.

If you can't respond, get your supervisors to respond. Gideon has posted on the forums only 5 times in ~16 months. What's going on?

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 4:12 PM, Cyan said:

Hi there, 

Thank you.

What about Blessing of Wind and Pledge of Earth those are not functioning properly a person with no gear deals more damage then they should because the skill literally deals x2 the amount of listed damage regardless if a weapon or any armor is equipped at all.....

Physical attack and magical attack have no influence on those skills anymore....

and incase there is a tied in bug those two skills are acting like the "damage godstones now" (Which only deal x2 dmg instead of having magic boost influence)  they simply deal x2 the dmg listed on their description and can no longer be influenced by gear / weapons...

just LOL. wanna know the history of my dizzing ambush ticket??

1st ticket response:

GM Barn. Hello, Thanks for taking the time to contact us with this report. We are currently aware of this issue and hope to have a fix implemented in an upcoming patch.

(ofc they didnt fix it. so i sent another ticket asking wut happened)

2nd ticket response:

GM Barn. Hello, Thank you for contacting us. Based on the investigation that was made by the QA and Devs, the current damage decrease of the skill Dizzying Ambush is intended. Unfortunately, the description of the skill hasn't been updated. I hope this clarifies your concern. Let us know if you have further questions.

(ofc no explanation, so i asked for some reasons)

2nd ticket response update:

GM Trakyoto. Hello, Thanks for the update. 
Unfortunately, the Game Support Team is not a part of the development process and is unable to comment on or answer questions about such aspects of the game like skill changes. However, we invite you to share your thoughts via the official forums.
This is the best place to discuss your ideas with fellow players who can voice their feedback and suggestions. These can then be forwarded to the development team from there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other words: GO QQ ON FORUMS AND DO NOT MAKEME WORK AT SUPPORT DESK. (WORK: typing 5 mins to answer a ticket)

¡ BUT YEAH. MAKE A CHANT/GLAD/RANGER U'LL HAVE 2K PHY ATK SKILLS TOTALLY WORKING & OFC NOT NERFED !

the only question here is.. when the others nerfs arrive on NA ?

@Cyan

7 hours ago, Reverb-KT said:

just LOL. wanna know the history of my dizzing ambush ticket??

aaawww such a sad story i'm crying now :(

maxresdefault.jpg

7 hours ago, Reverb-KT said:

BUT YEAH. MAKE A CHANT/GLAD/RANGER U'LL HAVE 2K PHY ATK SKILLS TOTALLY WORKING & OFC NOT NERFED !

BTW ranger highest base dmg skill is Shackle Arrow Burst with 1730 dmg and its just an snare, while dizzying ambush was a 2448 gives 100% crit and 4 seconds stun. Yeah... not OP at all.

20 hours ago, Lucimon-DN said:

What about Blessing of Wind and Pledge of Earth those are not functioning properly a person with no gear deals more damage then they should because the skill literally deals x2 the amount of listed damage regardless if a weapon or any armor is equipped at all.....

Physical attack and magical attack have no influence on those skills anymore....

and incase there is a tied in bug those two skills are acting like the "damage godstones now" (Which only deal x2 dmg instead of having magic boost influence)  they simply deal x2 the dmg listed on their description and can no longer be influenced by gear / weapons...

Pledge of Earth is affected by Magical Attack, not Physical Attack.

Test against "Training Dummy" in Cygnea (no physical/magical defense) - Note: This is not the "Test Dummy" with weird damage calculation codes!

Pledge of Earth has 660 damage.

Chanter has 105 knowledge, 11431 physical attack, 68 magical attack, and 1249 PvE attack. Level 76+ characters have +100% PvE/PvP Attack/Defense (old stat).

Damage = 660 * (105/100 + (68 + 1249 - 0) / 1000) * 2 = 3124

But every monster in end game have significant amount of magic defense that renders every chanter's effective (Magic Attack + PvE/PvP Attack) to zero. For example, Kairom, Ancient Kibrium Elite Grade 3 miniboss, has about 8725 magical defense.

2 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

aaawww such a sad story i'm crying now :(

maxresdefault.jpg

BTW ranger highest base dmg skill is Shackle Arrow Burst with 1730 dmg and its just an snare, while dizzying ambush was a 2448 gives 100% crit and 4 seconds stun. Yeah... not OP at all.

lol that fan ♥

Archived