Yona-DN

Are mobs suppose to have insane dot damage?

Yona-DN   

For example the Balaur Priest in Tiamat Stronghold does little to me but as soon as it dots I am almost dead, the Drakan by the pond near Ancient Sanctum of Life hit for pidley damage but the dot almost kills me, thanks! :3

Yona-DN   

Yes I was wearing armor, combination of new and old, thanks! *and welcome back even though you been back for some time or as far I know seeing your name pop up!*

Cyfur-EK   

Even many Lakram regular mobs have the "Wound"  DOT skill, which  can do a lot of damage to a non-healer class.

Anyone think there is an overuse of the Aerial Hold effect in 6.2?

Bryos-DN   
45 minutes ago, Furby-KT said:

Anyone think there is an overuse of the Aerial Hold effect in 6.2?

Its not unique to 6.2, it goes back all the way back to 4.7. Warrior Drakan mobs started using these really long Aether's Hold skill (Wide Area Aerial Thrust) and they have kept using it for every new Drakan Warrior mob ever since.

Cyfur-EK   
15 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

Its not unique to 6.2, it goes back all the way back to 4.7. Warrior Drakan mobs started using these really long Aether's Hold skill (Wide Area Aerial Thrust) and they have kept using it for every new Drakan Warrior mob ever since.

The Asmo mobs in the camps are doing it too, not just the Drakan it's definitely expanded. It's a time waste, especially when you get a few in a row.