Weekly Server Maintenance - December 12, 2018

Cyan

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was beautiful patch, the best one in years, yet management had to ruin it. Like they been killing this awesome game all these years, I don't know why these people keep their jobs, because normally if something doesn't work people get fired and competent hired in their stead, we lost most of people that came back again in few short weeks. You said you dont want the economy be event driven, atm the economy is driven by bots and gold buyers, I started this patch with 4 bil kinah, ive been down to 3 mil this week, cant buy even craft scrolls, if you don't let us to make kinah from events give us some other ways to make it, I have friends that started this patch with 10+ bil and who not logging anymore due to having 200K kinah and unable to do anything in game, and frustration of returned/new players without kinah, no wonder people leave by bucket-loads. I personally reported same bots over and over for weeks, they are still there, are you people getting paid to do your jobs or you are just all volunteers, and thats why nothing been done to address to all the issues us your clients have? I am getting to point of going to play something else as well, but I'm wondering if they even read what we are writing here, GG

7 minutes ago, Pixie-EK said:

It's his job. Higher ups tell him what to do. He does it. Gets paid. I don't think anyone realizes that yet lol

Oh, I realize it's his job.  I just am impressed by the fact that every week he logs in, posts this stuff - knowing full well it's a load of crap - aware that he's going to get smacked around until the next time lol.

Cannot agree more with the player frustration over Transparent Scrolls and Shards. GET MOVING - -=DO SOMETHING that we can see that shows that not everything you care about is our wallets.=- When they made 6.x they took away one of things that Aion is famous for--- its character customization. On top of that they've made us PAY for it. This is YOUR game, your making your players pay to see what was originally something that was intended for all players to enjoy, not just the ones who ever the extra budget to buy transparency scrolls. This simple request for affordable shards and transparency scroll is something so minor you all could address and yet week after week, we don't see it. I cannot even explain to you how many people I know who love Aion that are unhappy they cannot enjoy their characters anymore because they are covered in animal fuzzy skins and they CANNOT afford in game or wallet wise to get the transparency scrolls. What are you all thinking? Honestly--why can you not share your strategic goal with taking these basic MMO traits away from us? If we understand that will we not like you anymore or something? 

Every day that passes we see the number of players reduce, all because the Korean company has made an incredible update, in what they have mistakenly corrected immediately and is pleasing its customers more and so much to Europe when North America insists on wanting to change the store inside of the game reducing everything of the game and preventing the evolution of the characters, congratulations are sinking one of the best mmorpg of ncsoft just for selfishness

On 12/13/2018 at 6:31 AM, Kuniiz-DN said:

How about the 7-days free trial of the prestige pass?

aren't we suppose to get it?

Okay, if you have not yet found out I'm going to tell you where it is. :)

When you log on you have to click the Prestige Pass "Learn More" on your left and after choose the green one which is the free trial prestige pass.

I have no idea why nobody told the players yet.

Have fun tho.

Archived