Jump to content
TheStorm-KT

Ideas for Events Rewards

Recommended Posts

Greetings NC and fellow players. I have made a list of rewards I believe are the most needed in game that should drop if not this event, then in the future ones. I also stated my motives why I chose them. Feel free to leave your opinion here.

The list starts from the common needed stuff to the most needed ones:

1. HP&MP Potions OR Kinah bundle

2. Power Shards

3. Fragments of the Fighting Spirit

4. Cubics

5. A-B Minium and Minion Contracts 

6. Transparent scrolls

7. Transformation Contracts

8. Stigma Enchantment Stones

9. Weapon skins (Void, Thunder, Fire and Water Dragons)

10. Daevanion Skill Book (of choice)

11. Legendary PVP/PVE Enchantment Stones bundles (of choice)

Reason for no. 1 is to give something to players that fail that wouldn't make them feel like total losers.

Reason for no. 2 is to give them something useful in both pvp and pve.

Reason for no. 3 is because many players started a fresh new class in 6.2 and they are very low on cash, so they're not able to purchase so much pvp gear to break it. Selling mats on broker doesn't feel profitable anymore since (for example) yellow mats used to cost 100k/piece and now they're less than 9k/piece.

Reason for no. 4 is because WHY NOT :D

Reason for no. 5 is that those who played 5.x were able to get A minions and evolved them to max. New characters in 6.2 (like myself) only got B contracts and C Minium :/

Reason for no. 6. I don't even need to tell you why. P2W to look like my character feels like crap. So yeah....u get my point....

No. 7. Now...no. 7 is not THAT much needed, because thankfully now they drop in instances. However, the rate for a yellow (not to mention legendary) to drop are SO LOW that just by getting a few per week wont give us much. At least give us more resources to get commons/greens so that we could combine them.

No. 8 is just because.

Here comes the good stuff. No. 9 and all that comes after is a must. Same reason like no. 3 and 5. Those skins are needed (in my opinion) and also nowhere to be found (or at least I don't know any, except for broker which will run out soon). They are 5.x content and I haven't seen them anywhere ever since 6.2 hit. 

No. 10 is because the Shugo spawns very, very rare. I've done CoE and BoS 4/4 every week ever since the patch hit and I've only seen 2 shugos. 

No. 11 is because of you, NC. If the rates were better or BCM would have them (talk about the pvp ones) life would go as it supposed to when KR invented the patch. Smoothly. 

@Cyan I hope you and your devs take the time to read this and take at least some of them in consideration. We don't need anything else. Anything other than these is a mockery towards us.

Everyone else, please let me know what you think. I'd be happy to hear your opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

11. Legendary PVP/PVE Enchantment Stones bundles (of choice)

Or just sprinkle some temperings and/or omegas in there, we'll sort the rest out ourselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Rakesh-DN said:

Or just sprinkle some temperings and/or omegas in there, we'll sort the rest out ourselves.

Agreed. Now that omegas and temperings are gone, the NPCs in Sanctum and Pandaemonium are useless. Nobody needs them anymore after 2 months in this patch. NC might as well remove them or replace them with a Christmas Tree or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Pixie-EK said:

Add permanent mounts to that list please

I thought about it, but I wasn't sure if they can break the Korean system that far. 

Korea doesn't have them either (unless you have from previous patches), so I don't think NC would give us any. They barely added Transformation Contracts in dungeons and changed the broker fee by a small amount after months of complaints from us.

If I was a dev, that's how I'd make the next event. But I'm not, so I can only suggest them to @Cyan.

Let's be happy if they even consider to read it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Hallo-DN said:

How about adding cippo(4k) and AP HP pots? Since you cant get them in game anymore with crafting/npcs

If you mean Aether Jelly 4.000 DP, then yeah, I guess that wouldn't be a bad idea.

And the AP pots....I believe you talk about the ones that heal you for a large amount of HP ? Well, I've heard there are pots that can heal up to 20 or 25% of your current HP, so I don't know if the old AP ones are a must.

However, I kept the list short because adding too many common rewards to it would make them drop too often. Like, NC would have where to choose from. And the most needed rewards would have a very low drop rate. 

If you remember, we had Smoldering Fire Temple event. 90% of the times you'd get Spinel Coins or Ancient Relics, and 10% of the times you'd get Omegas/Temperings.

In my opinion, the most Rewarding event, that gave you the feeling of accomplishment and was also fun, was Daeva's Dash. I'd love to see that event again. It was motivating and fun at the same time :D 

Edited by TheStorm-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is actually a really solid list. Based on feedback from people who have opened snowballs in the past couple of days, we should be getting some of these things in the snowball event. That said, it's quite difficult to get a snowball to +10, so the chances will be low for things. :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bryos-DN   

Regarding 9 (Dragon King weapons), please, no. They are so overused even now. Its the same deal with Sea Feast/Wave Song sets. Sure, newer players or turds on EK might want them, but there are more options than that.

I want an event that gives out discontinued skins and/or currently level locked skins. We have 9 years worth of content for this, and its always the same dumb Dragon King weapons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Regarding 9 (Dragon King weapons), please, no. They are so overused even now. Its the same deal with Sea Feast/Wave Song sets. Sure, newer players or turds on EK might want them, but there are more options than that.

I want an event that gives out discontinued skins and/or currently level locked skins. We have 9 years worth of content for this, and its always the same dumb Dragon King weapons.

I get your point. However, here are several things you need to consider.

First, Fire Dragon King was the only Dragon skin we had until 5.0. And the skill that it has it is quite useless in this patch since a 850 fire dmg on a 70k enemy wont make any difference.

Second, along with 5.0, new skins came out with valuable stats. Thunder gives running speed which is useful when you need to run from enemies. Many players that had their gear purified to +20 or more got the Sprint skill just from that and they can still use it today. New players/characters don't so I think we might need it too.

Water dragon has a shield. Again, ppl with purified gear have the empirean shield skill from their gear (the one that absorbs 10% of the dmg).

And Void Dragon is kinda the most OP between these. The 15 seconds of extra speed and atk speed when your HP falls bellow something% seems like a good deal to me.

And third thing, gear skins are useless if NC wont give us more resources to acquire Transparent Scrolls. And p2w is not an option. I'd rather pay irl money on a skin that would give me stats, than to pay NC to allow me to look like my character.

Thanks for the feedback tho :D

Edited by TheStorm-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really think enchant stones are not necessary, this is not 5.8 we don't need to get everything for free from events, we can farm them easily by playing, what i think the events must focus on cover are the missing things of this version which are:

- Pets/Minions/Minium (Minionite)

- Transformation Contracts and Transparent Scrolls.

- Kinah Bundle, Gold Ingot Bundle.

- Furniture for Housing, specially the cabinets that cannot eb crafted anymore.

- Customization stuff: Skin, Dyes, Motions, Emotes, Skill Skins.

- Thunder, Void, Water and Fire Dragon Weapons

- Mounts (most important one for new characters)

- Manastones would be OK, but enchants, NOPE.

- Even Ancient PvP gear would be OK, or Legendary PvE. but least important from this list.

 

The real solution for enchant system is 6.5 update, bring enchants for free will just broke the game, AGAIN!.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bryos-DN   
12 minutes ago, TheStorm-KT said:

First, Fire Dragon King was the only Dragon skin we had until 5.0. And the skill that it has it is quite useless in this patch since a 850 fire dmg on a 70k enemy wont make any difference.

It was useless since day 1 when it was introduced in 4.7.

14 minutes ago, TheStorm-KT said:

Second, along with 5.0, new skins came out with valuable stats. Thunder gives running speed which is useful when you need to run from enemies. Many players that had their gear purified to +20 or more got the Sprint skill just from that and they can still use it today. New players/characters don't so I think we might need it too.

And that is why Thunder is the best one out of the four.

18 minutes ago, TheStorm-KT said:

Water dragon has a shield. Again, ppl with purified gear have the empirean shield skill from their gear (the one that absorbs 10% of the dmg).

A shield that even before 6.0 broke whenever a 1-dot common Qooqoo mob sneezed on you. You really cant compare Empyrean Aegis with WDK. what made it semi-decent was the heal, and now its pretty dated due to the average HP pool.

20 minutes ago, TheStorm-KT said:

And Void Dragon is kinda the most OP between these. The 15 seconds of extra speed and atk speed when your HP falls bellow something% seems like a good deal to me.

Void Dragon is the second shittiest skill out of all. A crappy WoW while being almost dead.

31 minutes ago, TheStorm-KT said:

And third thing, gear skins are useless if NC wont give us more resources to acquire Transparent Scrolls. And p2w is not an option. I'd rather pay irl money on a skin that would give me stats, than to pay NC to allow me to look like my character.

And yet those are stats that wont matter at all, so basically you are "paying" for a skin instead of "paying" for a skin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Liiny-DN   

Decent list, disagree with transparency scrolls. This should be something permanently available (at a decently affordable price), not something where we can only get in an event and eventually run out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Liiny-DN said:

Decent list, disagree with transparency scrolls. This should be something permanently available (at a decently affordable price), not something where we can only get in an event and eventually run out. 

I know. It should be.

But since it's not, I thought maybe we can get some more of them through events xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Capa-KT   
14 hours ago, TheStorm-KT said:

Agreed. Now that omegas and temperings are gone, the NPCs in Sanctum and Pandaemonium are useless. Nobody needs them anymore after 2 months in this patch. NC might as well remove them or replace them with a Christmas Tree or something.

yeah nobody needs them anymore

unknown.png

nobody

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2018 at 7:17 PM, TheStorm-KT said:

Greetings NC and fellow players. I have made a list of rewards I believe are the most needed in game that should drop if not this event, then in the future ones. I also stated my motives why I chose them. Feel free to leave your opinion here.

The list starts from the common needed stuff to the most needed ones:

1. HP&MP Potions OR Kinah bundle

2. Power Shards

3. Fragments of the Fighting Spirit

4. Cubics

5. A-B Minium and Minion Contracts 

6. Transparent scrolls

7. Transformation Contracts

8. Stigma Enchantment Stones

9. Weapon skins (Void, Thunder, Fire and Water Dragons)

10. Daevanion Skill Book (of choice)

11. Legendary PVP/PVE Enchantment Stones bundles (of choice)

Reason for no. 1 is to give something to players that fail that wouldn't make them feel like total losers.

Reason for no. 2 is to give them something useful in both pvp and pve.

Reason for no. 3 is because many players started a fresh new class in 6.2 and they are very low on cash, so they're not able to purchase so much pvp gear to break it. Selling mats on broker doesn't feel profitable anymore since (for example) yellow mats used to cost 100k/piece and now they're less than 9k/piece.

Reason for no. 4 is because WHY NOT :D

Reason for no. 5 is that those who played 5.x were able to get A minions and evolved them to max. New characters in 6.2 (like myself) only got B contracts and C Minium :/

Reason for no. 6. I don't even need to tell you why. P2W to look like my character feels like crap. So yeah....u get my point....

No. 7. Now...no. 7 is not THAT much needed, because thankfully now they drop in instances. However, the rate for a yellow (not to mention legendary) to drop are SO LOW that just by getting a few per week wont give us much. At least give us more resources to get commons/greens so that we could combine them.

No. 8 is just because.

Here comes the good stuff. No. 9 and all that comes after is a must. Same reason like no. 3 and 5. Those skins are needed (in my opinion) and also nowhere to be found (or at least I don't know any, except for broker which will run out soon). They are 5.x content and I haven't seen them anywhere ever since 6.2 hit. 

No. 10 is because the Shugo spawns very, very rare. I've done CoE and BoS 4/4 every week ever since the patch hit and I've only seen 2 shugos. 

No. 11 is because of you, NC. If the rates were better or BCM would have them (talk about the pvp ones) life would go as it supposed to when KR invented the patch. Smoothly. 

@Cyan I hope you and your devs take the time to read this and take at least some of them in consideration. We don't need anything else. Anything other than these is a mockery towards us.

Everyone else, please let me know what you think. I'd be happy to hear your opinion.

Good list. I would add pets and cabinets to the list.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Capa-KT said:

 

17 hours ago, Capa-KT said:

yeah nobody needs them anymore

unknown.png

nobody

Ok....the MAJORITY don't need them anymore.

But may I ask why do you have so many after 2 months in this patch ?

 

Edited by TheStorm-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×